What if O.J. didn’t do it ?

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Crocus sativus

What if O.J. didn’t do it ?

Post by Crocus sativus »

In the film "My Brother the Serial Killer," set to air Wednesday on the Investigation Discovery network, Clay Rogers, the brother of convicted serial killer Glen Rogers, claims Glen murdered Simpson's ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman

According to Clay Rogers, Glen bragged to him about killing more than 70 people. (Glen later said the claim was a joke.) And Clay says Glen told him he had been "partying" with Brown Simpson prior to her June 12, 1994, killing.

According to the documentary, O.J. Simpson knew Glen—who was working as a house painter near Brown Simpson's Brentwood home at the time of the murders—and had paid him to steal a pair of $20,000 earrings he had given her. According to Clay, Glen boasted he was going to "take her down" and said that O.J. told him to kill "the bitch" if necessary.

The documentary culls new details from interviews with police and family members and appears to rely on a pair of books about Rogers: Clifford Linedecker's "Smooth Operator" and Joyce Spizer's "The Cross Country Killer." (Glen Rogers, though, does not appear, nor does Simpson.)

After the murders of Brown Simpson and Goldman, Glen embarked on his cross-country killing spree. Clay turned his brother in after discovering the decomposed corpse of Glen's 73-year-old former roommate at the family's cabin.

"I wasn't turning in my brother," Clay Rogers said. "I was turning in a serial killer."

Following his conviction, Glen admitted to the Goldman-Brown Simpson slayings in interviews from prison, Clay said.

But Fred Goldman, the father of Ron Goldman and a constant figure throughout Simpson's trials, isn't buying it.

"O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman," Fred Goldman said in a statement Monday. "The criminal trial showed overwhelming and monumental evidence that O.J. Simpson was the killer. There was no contrary evidence other than guess, innuendo, and rumor. The fact of the acquittal at the hands of the jury will never wash away this murder from the hands of O.J. Simpson, no matter how many Glen Rogers pop up on the media radar screen."