Spirit of the Season

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Spirit of the Season

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:Happy Nowruz | نوروز | to Mrs. Obama and yourself.

Merci, Typhoon

ymNJvSQKSWQ

Nonc Hilaire

Father's Day

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

COQPSoRFdwg
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy Summer Solstice to all.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy Canada Day to the Canadians here.

J2z7LXpAX3Q
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans here.

IxuThNgl3YA
Nonc Hilaire

happy 4th

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Re: happy 4th

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Image
Just saw this! I love it!

Thanks!
Heracleum Persicum

“As the sun is about to set here in #Tehran I wish all Jews, especially Iranian Jews, a blessed Rosh Hashanah

. . curiously enough, Sunday’s message was not in Persian as it was in 2013. Rouhani meant it on Sunday for the consumption of the ‘international community.’ A cursory look at the American and Israeli media would show that he scored a PR hit.

Indeed, the Islamic regime is doing well to project ‘soft power’ into the American Jewish homes. Rouhani’s outreach takes into account the American Jewish community’s larger-than-life influence.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to the Canadians.

Wikipedia:
. . . the first Canadian Thanksgiving is often traced back to 1578 and the explorer Martin Frobisher. Frobisher, who had been trying to find a northern passage to the Pacific Ocean, held his Thanksgiving celebration not for harvest but in thanks for surviving the long journey from England through the perils of storms and icebergs. On his third and final voyage to the far north, Frobisher held a formal ceremony in Frobisher Bay in Baffin Island (present-day Nunavut) to give thanks to God and in a service ministered by the preacher Robert Wolfall they celebrated Communion.
Thankful for having survived the elements. How Canadian :wink:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy Halloween to all.

18Kl85-xEfc
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Halloween 2015 | Roppongi, Tokyo

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy USA Thanksgiving to all.
noddy

Post by noddy »

no thanksgiving in russia, they dont like turkey.
ultracrepidarian
kmich

Post by kmich »

e2zyjbH9zzA
Doc

Post by Doc »

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go..

Perhaps inspired by the hit reality TV show "shopping Mall Wars"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ts-6909924
Black Friday 2015: Brutal fights break out in American malls as shoppers clash over best deals
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The best part is that Gallerie in Osaka
specializes in high end fashion for young women. :wink:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The best part of Black Friday is that it is a wonderful day to travel by air in the USA. ORD is mostly deserted.

Back in the USA.

The Midwest.

Always a pleasure to be back.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:The best part is that Gallerie in Osaka
specializes in high end fashion for young women. :wink:
Hmmm Where did you say the store is again? :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:The best part of Black Friday is that it is a wonderful day to travel by air in the USA. ORD is mostly deserted.

Back in the USA.

The Midwest.

Always a pleasure to be back.
That is a good point The best day of the year to fly to Brazil is New Years eve. The best time to go to places like Disneyland is between Christmas and New Years. The worse day to travel from Florida (Or even Mexico for that matter) is New years day. The traffic on I95: 70 mph bumper to bumper
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Happy Hanukkah.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Actually, happy Moș Nicolae. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:Actually, happy Moș Nicolae. :)
Both. ;)
Heracleum Persicum

For its final nude issue,
Playboy turns to Pamela Anderson
for one last centrespread

We don’t want anybody else. There’s nobody else, could you do the last cover of Playboy ?

Anderson was the magazine's first and only choice, making this her 14th cover, a Playboy record

What a sad "finale"

In this jolly time, was expectin somethin special :D

How you doin, HILLARY :lol: :lol:

What a disaster .. what disaster