The beauty of women

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
AzariLoveIran

Re: Beautiful Women

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Hans Bulvai wrote:.
Typhoon wrote:.
Hoosiernorm wrote:.
Typhoon wrote:.

What is her nationality, she is very unique looking indeed. A very beautiful young woman.
Indonesian.

Beautiful indeed.

I can't help but notice what's written right next to her left arm...Ali!
Where is Azari ? ? Caucasian only?? :D

A friend of mine that lived for a while in Indonesia, as chief engineer for a Swiss company doing projects there , said, Indonesian girls use some sort of Oil on their body and hair .. they consider it erotic, but, it's pure hell

Yes, colonel, I stick to Caucasian .. though, northern India, northern China also have very beautiful girls .. the rest not my cup of tea .. you have it

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

AzariLoveIran wrote: . . .
A friend of mine that lived for a while in Indonesia, as chief engineer for a Swiss company doing projects there , said, Indonesian girls use some sort of Oil on their body and hair .. they consider it erotic, but, it's pure hell. . . .
Sure. I knew an Italian engineer who said that they don't obey the laws, a German engineer who said that they don't have a sense of humour, a French engineer who said that they go on strike at the slightest pretense, a Scottish engineer who said that they can't cook, an English engineer who said that they can't be approached until proper introductions are made, a Japanese engineer who said that they proceed without awaiting instructions from the head office, and an Iranian engineer who said that they keep interrupting any discussion with inane comments.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Don't really know who this karashian chick is and don't really care, but...
kim_kardashian_amazing_feet.jpg
kim_kardashian_amazing_feet.jpg (115.72 KiB) Viewed 23500 times
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Dancers

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

GND

YMix

Post by YMix »

Do you have the rest of the picture? :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:Do you have the rest of the picture? :)
No, sorry I don't.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

GND

[27]
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

A perennial favourite. I like the fashions though some of my contemporaries look at them and say, "J.C. Penny's" - a local mid-market department store that's been in business for years. Crab-asses, the girls are hawt:

http://www.uniqlo.jp/uniqlock/?id=xSp2C1SDyz7HjZJH
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

She looks all of 49kg...... she's GTG.......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:A perennial favourite. I like the fashions though some of my contemporaries look at them and say, "J.C. Penny's" - a local mid-market department store that's been in business for years. Crab-asses, the girls are hawt:

Haven't seen that cm in years. Posted it to the other board a long time ago. Agree that the models are "hawt".

Is Uniqlo available in the US?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Typhoon wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:A perennial favourite. I like the fashions though some of my contemporaries look at them and say, "J.C. Penny's" - a local mid-market department store that's been in business for years. Crab-asses, the girls are hawt:

Haven't seen that cm in years. Posted it to the other board a long time ago. Agree that the models are "hawt".

Is Uniqlo available in the US?
They are opening stores in the U.S. They have locations in NYC and will have one in Chicago. Betcha we'll have one at the Mall of America by the time we elect a new president. I do like the casualwear line. I won't rock it out as well as the girls do, but you won't be embarassed to hail me out at the airport. I know how you'll look......;>......
Uniqlo is plotting to rack up $10 billion in U.S. sales by 2020. "We want to grow a very rapid pace, like Apple and Google," Odake said.

But the U.S. economy is in a prolonged funk: Is now the time to attempt to expand here?

The retailer has little choice, Odake said. Company founder Tadashi Yanai wants Uniqlo to be the biggest clothing retailer in the world. The company can't get there without tackling the U.S. market.

"The U.S. is the biggest economy in the world, the country is a big opportunity," he said. "We want to bring Heattech to Chicago ... It's up for us to come up with new concepts and innovative merchandise so that the customer will want to spend."
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/rGk5aQ

Gotta respect a mojo like that......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

GNDs

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:Image
Quite nice.
cultivate a white rose
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »