Ashley Madison

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Ashley Madison

Post by Typhoon »

So the gal the LV news aggregator uses for it's article on Japan is

Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano is an American fashion model of Chinese, Korean, and Hawaiian descent.

_____

It's clear from the last article that the author[s] have never been to a hostess bar in Japan.

_____

As for the article, repeated 3 times in 3 links, what about it?

People having sex outside of marriage? May as well report that water is wet.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Re: Ashley Madison

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:So the gal the LV news aggregator uses for it's article on Japan is

Jarah-Evelyn Makalapua Mariano is an American fashion model of Chinese, Korean, and Hawaiian descent.

_____

It's clear from the last article that the author[s] have never been to a hostess bar in Japan.

_____

As for the article, repeated 3 times in 3 links, what about it?

People having sex outside of marriage? May as well report that water is wet.
I have a cousin that looks quite similar. Not a fashion model. But of the same heritage as the one who is. -- Philippino, German, Lithuanian
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros