Zionism | Pro and Con

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Notion, anti-Semitism same as anti Israel, a Zionist distortion of truth

West is anti-Semite but for Israel :lol:

Zionist neither believe-in nor practice Judaism

Ahmadinejat no anti-Semite .. you guys (in closet) anti-Semite

FYI, Arabs ARE (the real) Semite, and, you for sure no in love with Abdulah-Bin-Aziz :lol:

Hebrew tribe, a north African tribe, and, no Semite

And, Ashkenazim, they Ukrainian, Latvian, Estonian, Russian .. by definition, they can not be SEMITE

What I learned visiting a Jewish friend and former colleague in Lithuania:

Vilnius was once known as the Jerusalem of the North and was renowned as a centre of Jewish scholarship.

The Gaon of Vilnius was one of the greatest Talmudic scholars in Jewish history.

The current centre of Yiddish scholarship is located at Vilnius University.

A disproportionate number of women there are very good looking.

You can believe whatever you need to believe, however, no one cares. People will continue to organize their societies as they perceive them, not as you would like.

Judaism in Lithuania, Talmudic scholars in Jewish history, Jerusalem of the North and was renowned as a center of Jewish scholarship ? ?

Come on, CS, come on

As if saying center of Christianity and scholars in Christian history centered by "Inuit" of Arctic

CS, grand ma always said refer everything to your common sense .. how can a religion made by and for Hebrew tribe, a north African tribe later living with Arabs in Arabia, a religion with all those peculiar stuff in Torah "cater" to people of Lithuania that are brothers and sisters of Swedes, Scandinavians ? ? ?

Same would be as would be saying cultural center and inception of Islam is Stockholm Sweden :lol:

About the girls in Vilnius University or Lithuania, can not comment, but, haven't seen any beautiful Lithuanian girl yet (they might be a mix between Russian and Scandinavian)

Typhoon

Zionism | Pro and Con

Post by Typhoon »

Post all your conspiracy theories about the Jews here and nowhere else on this forum.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Re: Zionism | Pro and Con

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:Post all your conspiracy theories about the Jews here and nowhere else on this forum.
Nice, thanks. :) With tea and a cookie served nothing can go wrong.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this.
I knew the six legged T4 bacteriophage was NOT NATURAL and that Israel did it and I found a way to PROVE IT. Click the image to the left to see how I proved it, this is NOT a hoax. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild. And if Google is subsequently rigged to screw with this, I already have it documented, this is REAL FOLKS.

THIS is what Israel is going to use for their race warfare ethno-bomb.
This one tops everything I have seen so far. He thinks this thing looks like a Mogen David, so it must be Israeli. I think it looks like a Persian potentate (just teasing, HP ;) ).

http://jimstonefreelance.com
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

LOL OMG...
That's great, thanks
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Post all your conspiracy theories about the Jews here and nowhere else on this forum.
wow... that definitely sounded authoritarian..... ;)

How bout a little clarification? When you say "Jews".... do you also mean Joos, Juz, Joohs, and Juice?

And does this only apply to terrestrial J-types? or does it also apply to the alien kinds?

Enquiring minds who wish to comply want to know! :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I saw something on the internet the other day about the Jews killing Jesus...?

Has anyone else heard this rumor?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Simple Minded wrote:I saw something on the internet the other day about the Jews killing Jesus...?

Has anyone else heard this rumor?
It was the Romans who killed Jesus. The Jews were taking too long to develop their T-4 nanobot bacteriophage technology.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Something called a T-4 bacteriophage existed before, but it certainly did not look like this.
I knew the six legged T4 bacteriophage was NOT NATURAL and that Israel did it and I found a way to PROVE IT. Click the image to the left to see how I proved it, this is NOT a hoax. Google yields NO image results for T4 bacteriphage before September 1 of 2007, and TONS for September 1 of 2008. So that is the time frame this little six pointed demon was released into the wild. And if Google is subsequently rigged to screw with this, I already have it documented, this is REAL FOLKS.

This one tops everything I have seen so far. He thinks this thing looks like a Mogen David, so it must be Israeli. I think it looks like a Persian potentate (just teasing, HP ;) ).

wut does that look like?...... uhm........

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: It was the Romans who killed Jesus......
That is exactly what the Joos want people to believe.....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

wut does that look like?...... uhm........

Now that is funny.

[Electron microscope image of a virus: T4 bacteriophage that attached E. coli bacteria]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

My theory is that Jews are smarter than everyone else.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

FYI, Arabs ARE (the real) Semite, and, you for sure no in love with Abdulah-Bin-Aziz :lol:

And, Ashkenazim, they Ukrainian, Latvian, Estonian, Russian .. by definition, they can not be SEMITE

Vilnius was once known as the Jerusalem of the North and was renowned as a centre of Jewish scholarship.

The Gaon of Vilnius was one of the greatest Talmudic scholars in Jewish history.

You can believe whatever you need to believe, however, no one cares. People will continue to organize their societies as they perceive them, not as you would like.
Judaism in Lithuania, Talmudic scholars in Jewish history, Jerusalem of the North and was renowned as a center of Jewish scholarship ? ?

Come on, CS, come on

As if saying center of Christianity and scholars in Christian history centered by "Inuit" of Arctic

Once again you definitively demonstrate that not only do you have no clue, you have no clue that you have no clue.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Come on, CS, come on

Once again you definitively demonstrate that not only do you have no clue, you have no clue that you have no clue.

Iran has more Jewish holly places than Israel, and you talking Ukrainian, Latvian, Estonian :lol:

Judaism did not take shape, start in year 1600 .. Judaism took shape 2600 yrs ago by Hebrew tribe in Persian empire, under Cyrus the Persian (B4 that Hebrew tribe was "Totem worshipers, no Synagogue but "Temples"

You talking to wrong Rabbe :)
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Mr. Perfect wrote:My theory is that Jews are smarter than everyone else.
So, that's where it comes from!...*

[* My ancestors were Jewish...] :twisted:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
eqg4.jpg
eqg4.jpg (40.61 KiB) Viewed 1388 times

Isn't that from somewhere in Westeros? :P
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Endovelico wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:My theory is that Jews are smarter than everyone else.
So, that's where it comes from!...*

[* My ancestors were Jewish...] :twisted:
Mine too! So why we disagree all the time eh? :twisted:

Oh wait.. Jews always disagree among each other. That's what made them smarter than the rest. :?
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
eqg4.jpg

Isn't that from somewhere in Westeros? :P
It's an anal plug orthodox males use while rocking at the wailing wall.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Image
One of the funny differences with the Apartheid state as it existed in South-Africa and Israel is that Israeli Arabs have full citizenship, the right to vote and have Israeli-Arab representatives in the first Knesset of 1949 already. In S-Africa it was not until 1994 that this was possible for blacks.

Don't mention this to those who want to equate Israel with racist s-Africa prior 1994; their minds get lost in tri-modal confusion, denial and anger. :P
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Image
One of the funny differences with the Apartheid state as it existed in South-Africa and Israel is that Israeli Arabs have full citizenship, the right to vote and have Israeli-Arab representatives in the first Knesset of 1949 already. In S-Africa it was not until 1994 that this was possible for blacks.

Don't mention this to those who want to equate Israel with racist s-Africa prior 1994; their minds get lost in tri-modal confusion, denial and anger. :P

Main difference between Apartheid South Africa and Apartheid Zionist Israel is not those "voting gimmicks"

Heart of the difference is much more interesting

In Apartheid South Africa it was a "Clear cut" SKIN COLOR .. your skin color Black, you were categorized as animal .. your skin color white, you counted as human, citizen, with privileges reserved for humans

Basically, SKIN COLOR defined whether you human or animal

An old fashion western traditional RACISM .. nothing exclusive to Dutch or Brits or Germans, but mainstream Western mindset with 100s of yrs tradition

Zionist Israel Apartheid is totally different story

Ashkenazim .. Latvian, Russian, Ukrainian, Poles, Estonian (preferably Blond blue eye) etc, claiming they somehow converted to Judaism, accepting "new comers" (mostly dubious characters from Russia and elsewhere) ON TERMS SET BY ASHKENAZIM, "equivalent" to the Whites in Apartheid South Africa .. the rest, any color or shape or faith, thrown to the dogs

Meaning, being apart, Apartheid, not PURE racial, but sort of "Cosa Nostra" type of thing, the "Latvian and Estonian and Ukrainian and Russian" CLUB

Yes, a few Ethiopian Jew (blood pored in toilet), a few Arab Jew (Chief Israeli rabbi saying they more primitive than Muslim Arabs), a few blacks and Philippine etc, here and there, window dressing

All this, to make a case for a "NEW" Nation, it ain't anymore Jew but Israeli :lol: :lol:

It ain't gonno work .. should have chosen Argentina
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

There exists racism in Israel no doubt. Or more generally; supremacist sentiments of various sorts. Supremacist sentiments are not a 'black-or-white" thing (pun intended). Among Jews it is an eternal battle: who is more Jewish. The diffraction goes down even further: I have never encountered two Jews agree on anything. If you are Jewish, you are expected to know better than everybody else, Jews included.

Those supremacist sentiments as a cultural trait are maybe a heritage and reminder of where they came from 2000 or so years ago; the entire middle east is full of them. Of people who consider themselves better, more entitled, in possession of the correct knowledge... A top-down stratification of people and ideas, where always one is on top of another. To be ruler or be ruled is the ME reality.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote:There exists racism in Israel no doubt. Or more generally; supremacist sentiments of various sorts. Supremacist sentiments are not a 'black-or-white" thing (pun intended). Among Jews it is an eternal battle: who is more Jewish. The diffraction goes down even further: I have never encountered two Jews agree on anything. If you are Jewish, you are expected to know better than everybody else, Jews included.

Those supremacist sentiments as a cultural trait are maybe a heritage and reminder of where they came from 2000 or so years ago; the entire middle east is full of them. Of people who consider themselves better, more entitled, in possession of the correct knowledge... A top-down stratification of people and ideas, where always one is on top of another. To be ruler or be ruled is the ME reality.

The term JEW, is misleading (intentionally)

Persian Jews (the real Hebrew tribe), say in Vancouver, Los Angles, NY and and, in Synagogue, they sit next to Ashkenazim Jews and talk .. but once they exit Synagogue, the Ashkenazim do not want mingle with them .. have said in this fora, Ashkenazim marry (Aryan) Iranian (Muslim) girls, but do not marry Iranian Jewish girls

Why so ?

Reason is, Ashkenazim do not consider themselves "Hebrew tribe" (they look down to Hebrew Tribe Semites), as Israel Chief Rabbi said, Arab Jews more primitive than Arab Muslims (he right)

Israel in reality a Ashkenazim State and not a "Hebrew tribe State"

Ashkenazim use, Judaism, Jewishness, just as "excuse" .. they could have run on any other platform.

Your assertion, Racism exist everywhere and for sure also a bit in Israel too, missing the point .. This no garden variety racism

Israel's Ambassador in Australia said, we (Israel) one of you blond blue eye and not one of those sh*t Arab .. that is why Israel wants 2B European and not Middle Eastern, "Hebrew Tribe", Semite, by definition, can't be European .. but .. Estonian, Latvian, Ukrainian, Pole and and can be European .. that is why Ashkenazim do not want to have black children and give anti fertility medication to non Ashkenazim Jews (Ethiopian and other woman), posted the Haaretz article here .. Ashkenazim want to establish their own place .. Jewishness, Judaism just an excuse to ride the "Holocaust" train .. yes, a few Ethiopian, Iranian, Arab Jews, here and there, peppered with a few blacks and Philippine .. fine .. but, door wide open for Russians and others .. look in Israeli PR campaign, all blond Scandinavian looking :lol: .. As if Moses was born in Latvia or Stockholm .. even Colonel Sun arguing Estonian Jews the real apple pie

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP.. nobody is interested in your view who is a Jew or who isn't, least of all Jews themselves. That is your big mistake and that you fail to understand. Your rant about Ashkenazi Jews and stereotyping them as racist just shows this typical supremacist mindset that some (hint and tip) Iranians like you have.. thinking they know better than Jews themselves who is a Jew, who is a Jewish racist, which type of Jew has rights to live in Israel and which hasn't.. and that Big Wise Mensch Greater Iran will fix all the injustices that exist in the Meddle East. How much more delusional can it get?

Btw did you know your cherished gang leader Khamenei has his own army of Islamic volunteers that terrorize Iranian society? If you have long hair they might stop you on the street and cut it off under the threat of force. And these are their minor acts of terror. Khamenei is a good example of just another supremacist shithole control freak that unfortunately occupies living space on our planet.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote:HP.. nobody is interested in your view who is a Jew or who isn't, least of all Jews themselves. That is your big mistake and that you fail to understand. Your rant about Ashkenazi Jews and stereotyping them as racist just shows this typical supremacist mindset that some (hint and tip) Iranians like you have.. thinking they know better than Jews themselves who is a Jew, who is a Jewish racist, which type of Jew has rights to live in Israel and which hasn't.. and that Big Wise Mensch Greater Iran will fix all the injustices that exist in the Meddle East. How much more delusional can it get?

Parodite .. there no such thing as JEW .. same as no such thing as Muslim or Buddhist

There are Iranian and Arab and Indonesian who believe in Islam, there are Chinese and Japanese and Thai etc who believe in Buddhe

Same thing with Estonian and Latvian and Ukrainian that (might) believe in Judaism

An Ukrainian believing in Judaism does not make him/her a Jew, same as an Ukrainian believing in Islam does not make him a Muslim

"Jew" IS reserved, meant, for Hebrew tribe .. an Ukrainians believing in Judaism is still an Ukrainian .. this no racist or delusional or crazy statement .. but fact "by definition" .. Judaism a religion, Ukrainian an ethnicity, Hebrew tribe an ethnicity, so Ukrainian