Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

+1

Crumb was brilliant.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

If the universe was well and truly given us by a loving G_d, they would have been wearing body cams and this would've been on LiveLeaks.....;>..........

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/ ... egory/news

You read that right:
CBC News reports the officers, whose names haven't been released by the department, allegedly ate marijuana edibles near a police station and then reportedly started to hallucinate.
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:If the universe was well and truly given us by a loving G_d, they would have been wearing body cams and this would've been on LiveLeaks.....;>..........

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/ ... egory/news

You read that right:
CBC News reports the officers, whose names haven't been released by the department, allegedly ate marijuana edibles near a police station and then reportedly started to hallucinate.
+1 for Canada.

They seem to produce the best news stories.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Speaking of Canada . . .

How analog.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

:lol: :lol:

More fun to spank the monkey!

Just cause one has "opposable thumb privilege" doesn't mean one should flaunt it. :)
YMix

Post by YMix »

Given the recent theory that dark matter may not in fact exist, I realized I can also say...

BLACK MATTER LIVES!
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:Given the recent theory that dark matter may not in fact exist, I realized I can also say...

BLACK MATTER LIVES!
Since you're not an American..... I can't call you a racist! :(
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

falcon_heavy_640_07.jpg
falcon_heavy_640_07.jpg (32.64 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
YMix

Post by YMix »

PT0ay9u1gg4
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

This can't get better and it's on PJM more the less.......'>.......

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/meme-aler ... -olympics/

Come to think of it, it can. Gimme a pint can of periwinkle paint and a two-inch brush.....;).........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Obviously, a tribute to Ancient Aliens.... the original Tri-Angulators....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

mah man is back!

https://www.westwoodone.com/programming ... er-minute/

he stole the bit in minute three from me that Mike Pence is Race Bannon.....

it's ok Dennis, I owe you!
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Xj5TxA4IQrM
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taking candid camera to a new level.
1_J0cL8Dc4_tzMoEz7Q_-R7w.jpeg
1_J0cL8Dc4_tzMoEz7Q_-R7w.jpeg (61.83 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Shanghaiist | Woman climbs into X-ray machine with her handbag to prevent anyone from stealing it
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Pete Conrad was the third man to walk on the Moon, and at 5′6″ was considerably shorter than Neil Armstrong. When he stepped out onto the Moon his first words were 'Whoopie! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but that's a long one for me.'
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

ccfbw2RJ3ow
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

_QWJjEUSqzo
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

28166362_10156081471353416_5016613753098469965_n.jpg
28166362_10156081471353416_5016613753098469965_n.jpg (55.48 KiB) Viewed 897 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

28471754_10157150025724746_4773036479565892905_n.jpg
28471754_10157150025724746_4773036479565892905_n.jpg (54.16 KiB) Viewed 889 times
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

I'm going there right away......'>.......

hmmmmmn.......... yummeh!.......XD...........

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

didn't need to read the article, but I did anyway... meshes well with my personal experience, people who study hard science tend not to believe in magic, and tend to be very practical people.

very subdued party animals.....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
didn't need to read the article, but I did anyway... meshes well with my personal experience, people who study hard science tend not to believe in magic, and tend to be very practical people.

very subdued party animals.....
Reminds me of a conversation I had with the doorman at a hotel in Baltimore during the APS Spring Meeting way back in 1989.

Doorman: "Are you with this convention?"
Me: "Yes, I am."
Doorman: "Can you explain something to me?"
Me [anticipating a question about cold fusion which was receiving wide media attention that year]: "Well, I'll try my best."
Doorman: "What is wrong with these guys?"
Me [puzzled]: "I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Would you please elaborate."
Doorman: "Sure, pal. The convention has been in town for two days and no one has asked me where are the bars, the strippers, or the hookers."
Me: "Is that typical?"
Doorman: "Are you kidding? Last week we had the firefighter's convention and they drank and screwed themselves silly. Spent money like it was coming out of a firehose.
All these guys do is stay in the hotel bars, drink, and talk to each other. Nothing personal, you understand, but everyone's p*ssed off at them."
Me: "Yeah, they're like that."

One of the highlights of the meeting for me was a guest talk by James Randi, the magician, on how he exposed the "water has memory" paper in Nature as hoax.