Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

And I just read RED HARVEST this afternoon...... gee, I'm in sync with that dialogue.....;>...........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Saint VC-119, fallen in the line of duty when his AT-AT walker was tripped by Rebel snowspeeders

http://mattersofgrey.com/star-wars-imperial-saints/
Been busy doing stuff
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Palm tree Christmas decoration fail. I hope.

Talk about seasons greatings. Warm greetings indeed.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Typhoon wrote:OGu0ITcoF6c
Very odd. Why would a Swedish military recruitment ad be in English?

The Swedish military is serious business. They've had more actual wars against Russia than the U.S. has.
Indeed.

Then there is

Simo Häyhä
Yes, Finland has an impressive record. Very impressive. The Swedes have been intelligent enough not to try to retake their former eastern provinces.
cultivate a white rose
Typhoon

Time for a Joke

Post by Typhoon »

The Pharmacist

A young man walks into a drugstore to buy condoms.
The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," the customer replies, "I've been seeing this girl for a while, and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's 'the night'. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack." The young man makes his purchase and leaves, excited.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree.
He begins the prayer and continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."
Typhoon

Re: Time for a Joke

Post by Typhoon »

Neil Armstrong on the Moon

When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous "one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" statement but followed it by several remarks, usual com traffic between him, the other astronauts and Mission Control. Just before he re-entered the lander, however, he made the enigmatic remark "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky."

Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs. Over the years many people questioned Armstrong as to what the "Good luck, Mr. Gorsky" statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled.

On July 5, 1995 (in Tampa Bay, FL) while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26-year-old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded. Mr. Gorsky had finally died and so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

When he was a kid, he was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard. His friend hit a fly ball which landed in the front of his neighbor's bedroom windows. His neighbors were Mr. & Mrs. Gorsky.

As he leaned down to pick up the ball, young Armstrong heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky, "Oral sex! You want oral sex?! You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:And I just read RED HARVEST this afternoon...... gee, I'm in sync with that dialogue.....;>...........
:lol:

Is Red Harvest worth a read?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

Chuck Norris?
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

From the dubious judgement department . . .

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hans Bulvai wrote:Chuck Norris?
Bingo.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

i240YgsA_rs

Why does this make me wonder where's DoU?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:From the dubious judgement department . . .

Obviously inflation is something we should encourage in 2012 rather than fear.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Obviously inflation is something we should encourage in 2012 rather than fear.
Are you expecting a tit-bubble in 2012?
Deep down I'm very superficial
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:From the dubious judgement department . . .

Obviously inflation is something we should encourage in 2012 rather than fear.
:lol: Oh great - more bubbles...
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

h2Jp4wdIzU8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Click on image to view]
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

YXBst_r6cNw
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Z8kxB3nSTn0