Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Brecher

Re: Levitas

Post by Brecher »

Brecher

Re: Funny ads

Post by Brecher »

Alexis wrote:Let me shoot first.

This ad is in French, but English subtitles are included, and it's easily understood.

The product? ...I'll let you discover :)

0ox6MLrQZdY
Jeb: Mama, can I run for President?

Barbara: Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui!
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

F6SrOpYT6lw
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The evening news in Albania.

I52TiTCK4ZU
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
YMix

Post by YMix »

That's Albanian.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Lucky we have a resident expurt in eastern european cleavage !
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

A perfectly nonpartisan news channel. Completely equal coverage of left and right extremes with a centrist focus.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:A perfectly nonpartisan news channel. Completely equal coverage of left and right extremes with a centrist focus.
:lol:
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:That's Albanian.
Thanks for the correction. Albania does seem to punch above it's weight when it comes to beautiful women.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:A perfectly nonpartisan news channel. Completely equal coverage of left and right extremes with a centrist focus.
Indeed. :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

sujbCzdNHUg
YMix

Post by YMix »

A woman driving a minivan painted to resemble "Scooby-Doo's" Mystery Machine evaded Northern California police in a high-speed pursuit Sunday.

Sharon Kay Turman, 51, was driving a 1994 Chrysler Town & Country minivan when she outran Redding police just after noon, officials said.

The vehicle had been painted teal and green and bore the words "The Mystery Machine" — mimicking the Saturday morning cartoon van used to haul the famous Great Dane and his Mystery Inc. gang of amateur detectives Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy.

Although the official Scooby-Doo website notes that the Mystery Machine "is always ready to provide a quick getaway," Redding police were not amused.

[...]

Turman eventually abandoned the minivan in an area of northwestern Tehama County, police said.

Although her whereabouts remain unknown, Turman's minivan was recovered and impounded by police.
And she did get away with it, too! :D
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

YMix wrote:
A woman driving a minivan painted to resemble "Scooby-Doo's" Mystery Machine evaded Northern California police in a high-speed pursuit Sunday.

Sharon Kay Turman, 51, was driving a 1994 Chrysler Town & Country minivan when she outran Redding police just after noon, officials said.

The vehicle had been painted teal and green and bore the words "The Mystery Machine" — mimicking the Saturday morning cartoon van used to haul the famous Great Dane and his Mystery Inc. gang of amateur detectives Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy.

Although the official Scooby-Doo website notes that the Mystery Machine "is always ready to provide a quick getaway," Redding police were not amused.

[...]

Turman eventually abandoned the minivan in an area of northwestern Tehama County, police said.

Although her whereabouts remain unknown, Turman's minivan was recovered and impounded by police.
And she did get away with it, too! :D
no meddling kids, the cops are useless without them.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

lbVebLm9Cyg
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

0Rin_TU7yfM
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

ATT00005.jpg
ATT00005.jpg (32.46 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

658ndR-KDDY
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NMbM-ERy2Lk
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

12803251_1519543508075097_4750129704411928339_n.png
12803251_1519543508075097_4750129704411928339_n.png (222.17 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »