Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

22780523_1627578823929220_6547125167415161113_n.jpg
22780523_1627578823929220_6547125167415161113_n.jpg (116.56 KiB) Viewed 792 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

funny_picdump_1643_640_15.jpg
funny_picdump_1643_640_15.jpg (54.79 KiB) Viewed 788 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Typhoon wrote:Wot?
22688580_1013289832144937_8354260359164580881_n.jpg
The WBC should go to Finland to protest . . . in the middle of winter.
Perkele..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Sexy SJW is just not a go, but it's a thing for a d00d to try after Bad Drag and Zombie Apocalypse.....XD....
Jiao Teng, who designed the costume for Amusement Novelties Inc., claims he has not seen the TV show or read the book on which the outfit is based, and is merely following the company’s formula of mass producing sexy pop-culture based costumes for people with no imagination. Teng claims that despite Halloween still being months away, the item is already a bestseller among unoriginal college aged women.
Catherine, if this is the thing that lays you low, maybe climb into the rubbish tip and don't come out until after Thanksgiving.......'>.......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Just one more thing on ObamaCare Repeal.
Since only 8 million people have ObamaCare, how will 24 million people die if it is repealed? Will 16 million people be randomly shot?

Just one more thing on Donald Trump.
If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleachbit and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Mainstream Media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent?

Just one more thing on equal pay.
If women does the same job for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?

Just one more thing on Sanctuary Cities.
If you rob a bank in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal or is it just an Undocumented Withdrawal?

Just one more thing on ISIS.
Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for jobs.

Just one more thing on the London 'Lone Wolf' terror attack.
After the London 'Lone Wolf' terrorist attack government officials have arrested at least eight other 'Lone Wolves' who had conspired with the original 'Lone Wolf' in planning the 'Lone Wolf' attack. Even though all involved are Muslims, you can be assured, the 'Lone Wolf; attack has nothing at all to do with Islam, just like the other 1000 plus 'Lone Wolf' attacks by Muslims, are completely unassociated with Islam.

Just one more thing on Entitlements.
We should stop calling them all 'Entitlements'.

Welfare, Food Stamps, WIC, ad nauseum are not entitlements. They are taxpayer-funded handouts, and shouldn't be called entitlements at all.

Social Security and Veterans Benefits are Entitlements because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

Just one more thing on the Muslim Refugees.
If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

Just one more thing on The Women's March.
If Liberals don't believe in biological gender then why did they mar ch for women's rights?

Just one more thing on the Russians hacking the election.
How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?

Just one more thing on Democrats and the Electoral College.
Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they have a problem with the Electoral College?

Just one more thing on the FBI and elections.
If you don't want the FBI involved in elections, don't nominate someone who's being investigated by the FBI.

Just one more thing on Hillary's speeches.
If Hillary's speeches cost $250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to her free ones?

Just one more thing on Russia manipulating our election.
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election?

Just one more thing on Trump's 'Locker Room Banter'.
Why is it that Liberals and the Media are upset about the words Trump used 11 years ago but they are alright with Adult men using the Ladies Room with your Wives and Daughters?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I found this part confusing:“It turns women into nothing but sexual objects,” says Catherine Givens, who started a Facebook group urging for the boycott of the costume’s maker. “It’s completely not in the spirit of The Handmaid’s Tale. Or, it’s completely IN the spirit of The Handmaid’s Tale, but that’s not good either.”

But I decided not to buy one anyway.... not that I wouldn't look great in it........

I think the gist is women want to be look sexy..... they just don't want men to notice.....

I'm OK with that.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Youth leaving small towns in Japan to seek their fortune in the big city is a big problem for the small towns.

Kosuge [小菅村], a small mountain village [Pop. 720] west of Tokyo, decided to make a video promoting itself.

i7L268W6db4
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Youth leaving small towns in Japan to seek their fortune in the big city is a big problem for the small towns.

Kosuge [小菅村], a small mountain village [Pop. 720] west of Tokyo, decided to make a video promoting itself.

i7L268W6db4
:lol:

Kosuge looks like a much safer space than many western universities, why are the churren leaving?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

yep
Attachments
im with her.jpg
im with her.jpg (79.29 KiB) Viewed 766 times
birds of a feather.jpg
birds of a feather.jpg (85.22 KiB) Viewed 766 times
predators.jpg
predators.jpg (91.92 KiB) Viewed 766 times
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I don't even remember my first hand job experience, but I do remember my last....... seems like just yesterday....
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

I remember my first leg job experience......'>......

Nonc Hilaire

Try the Donald Trump Obedience School

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:I remember my first leg job experience......'>......

That's an interesting variation on kabedon | 壁 ドン。

Breeding by seduction.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

t8fnoZXrmdU
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Halloween bento.
DMT3nK7VAAAylB6.jpg
DMT3nK7VAAAylB6.jpg (181.73 KiB) Viewed 724 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

new?

I've had one for decades......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

audio promotion from a local radio talk show:

Caller: "We've all heard the old saying you can't fix stupid. Well my daughter is a registered nurse and she has a different take on it. She says It's true that you can't fix stupid, but you can sedate it!
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

1650_640_high_23.jpg
1650_640_high_23.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 706 times
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Okay........ I guess this is what happens when Pajama Boy takes his male enhancement supplements....'>......

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Okay........ I guess this is what happens when Pajama Boy takes his male enhancement supplements....'>......

eqx9eoEvuoo

El Santo lives on . . . at Walmart.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Bill-panties.jpg
Bill-panties.jpg (38.5 KiB) Viewed 783 times