Political Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Political Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

For all your biting political satire needs.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Re: Political Levitas

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

heres one:
Attachments
bill-hillcartoon.png
bill-hillcartoon.png (239.72 KiB) Viewed 39685 times
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

John Stossel did a show on this series of videos.

http://www.independent.org/lovegov/
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Image
That one really made me laugh. I have loved Wixard of Id since I was a kid.

Though I found many Steven King movies made me laugh as well. At the other people that went to see them anyway.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Image
That one really made me laugh. I have loved Wixard of Id since I was a kid.

. . .
There was a book exchange where I lived in the Midwest with, what I think was a rather eclectic collection of books and magazines,

including B.C., Wizard of Id, National Lampoon, Mad Magazine, Private Eye, Punch, Ramparts, and Town and Country to name but a few.

Which probably accounts for both my English language sense of humour and cynicism.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Image
Very good.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

hmmmmmm.......
Attachments
holowpoints.jpg
holowpoints.jpg (57.3 KiB) Viewed 39641 times
Guns-Are-Bad-600.jpg
Guns-Are-Bad-600.jpg (235.33 KiB) Viewed 39641 times
gun-control-dhs-450-million-rounds-hollow-point-bullets-turn-in-guns.jpg
gun-control-dhs-450-million-rounds-hollow-point-bullets-turn-in-guns.jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 39641 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Then there is the severe danger of scissors stabbing people that are running. :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

genitalia is as good a reason as any.......
Attachments
hilary2016.jpg
hilary2016.jpg (13.98 KiB) Viewed 39631 times
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

If guns were used to abort babies, would the die hard zealots switch sides?
Attachments
guncontrol.jpg
guncontrol.jpg (9.82 KiB) Viewed 39629 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:If guns were used to abort babies, would the die hard zealots switch sides?
Or vice versa.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Meanwhile up north in Canada, where they are also apparently holding a national election . . .

uuub6jo9-bM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:genitalia is as good a reason as any.......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

0V5ckcTSYu8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Trump's Scottish inspiration

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »