Political Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:06 am

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.


Business as usual for Trump partners in Dubai, Istanbul


Dubai's luxury property developer has said that it is business as usual regarding a partnership with the Trump Organization, which is run by the Republican presidential front-runner who has called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States.

"We would like to stress that our agreement is with the Trump Organization as one of the premium golf course operators in the world and as such we would not comment further on Mr Trump's personal or political agenda, nor comment on the internal American political debate scene," said Damac Properties Senior Vice President Niall McLoughlin in a statement seen by Al Jazeera on Tuesday.

..

The Istanbul-based residential and office towers in the Sisli district did not respond to Al Jazeera's request for comment by the time of publishing.

In an interview with Hotelier Middle East in May, Trump's daughter and executive in the family business, Ivanka, said that she was eyeing Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Saudi Arabia as further opportunities to exploit.

"He's more than happy to make money off Muslims, at the same time attacking them in the most vicious way possible," Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American Relations (CAIR), told Al Jazeera.




:lol: .. a real tragedy comedy


.


the arabs and iranians are always talking smack about westerners but are perfectly happy to do dodgy deals and make money off them

sounds like trump is a pefect match for them, a good simple understanding, not complicated by nonsense like respect or laws hahahha
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Simple Minded » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:10 am

global warming, sea levels rising, every nut job on the planet has access to either a weapon or a computer or a smartphone(these days, what's the diff?)......... what can save us?

more virtual boobies? :P
"Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both."
John Andrew Holmes
Simple Minded
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:15 am

noddy wrote:.

the arabs and iranians

.




Arabs and Iranians different "species" .. don't mix


.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 am

.
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Typhoon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Image
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 14020
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Simple Minded » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Typhoon wrote:Image


:lol: finally, change we can believe in....... ;)
"Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both."
John Andrew Holmes
Simple Minded
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Doc » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:17 am

Image
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Typhoon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:45 pm

All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 14020
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:55 pm




Iranian Female Police Ninjas :lol: :lol:


.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Doc » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:01 am

The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Image
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 am

User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Xi went to Guangxi and spoke with the governor about the fine people of China.
The governor: Fine people...I don't know.
Xi: I will show you. Hey you! Come here! What do you do?
Farmer: I'm a farmer.

Xi: Let me ask you, if you had two houses, would you give one to the government?
Without hesitation the farmer says yes.. Xi turns to the governor who isn't convinced.

Xi asks: if you had two cars, would you give one to the government? Immediate yes from the farmer.

The governor asks if he may asks a question and Xi says, of course.
Governor: if you had two cows, would you give one to the government.
Farmer: No. Never. Please don't ask.

Xi is confused: But you'd give a house and car, why not a cow?
Farmer: I actually have two cows.
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Simple Minded » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:20 pm

noddy wrote:
Xi went to Guangxi and spoke with the governor about the fine people of China.
The governor: Fine people...I don't know.
Xi: I will show you. Hey you! Come here! What do you do?
Farmer: I'm a farmer.

Xi: Let me ask you, if you had two houses, would you give one to the government?
Without hesitation the farmer says yes.. Xi turns to the governor who isn't convinced.

Xi asks: if you had two cars, would you give one to the government? Immediate yes from the farmer.

The governor asks if he may asks a question and Xi says, of course.
Governor: if you had two cows, would you give one to the government.
Farmer: No. Never. Please don't ask.

Xi is confused: But you'd give a house and car, why not a cow?
Farmer: I actually have two cows.


That pretty much explains why people try so hard to evade establishing definitions of left-winger and right-winger.

In theory, we're all left-wingers, in practice, it has actual costs, and is less desirable.
"Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both."
John Andrew Holmes
Simple Minded
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:
Xi went to Guangxi and spoke with the governor about the fine people of China.
The governor: Fine people...I don't know.
Xi: I will show you. Hey you! Come here! What do you do?
Farmer: I'm a farmer.

Xi: Let me ask you, if you had two houses, would you give one to the government?
Without hesitation the farmer says yes.. Xi turns to the governor who isn't convinced.

Xi asks: if you had two cars, would you give one to the government? Immediate yes from the farmer.

The governor asks if he may asks a question and Xi says, of course.
Governor: if you had two cows, would you give one to the government.
Farmer: No. Never. Please don't ask.

Xi is confused: But you'd give a house and car, why not a cow?

Farmer: I actually have two cows.

.


That pretty much explains why people try so hard to evade establishing definitions of left-winger and right-winger.

In theory, we're all left-wingers, in practice, it has actual costs, and is less desirable.

.



:lol: .. thanx SM


Usually "Old Money" rich people are "liberal", in Italy many socialist/communist leaders were rich Italians

Those who were poor and became rich are most of the time the real "nasty" conservative and capitalists ones (not by ideological convictions).

The Necocon gang now in America (and elsewhere), are mostly Ex-communist/leftist Jewish (so called) intellectuals, .. am sure if "Karl Marx" would be alive today, he would be head of Neocons today.

.
User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:41 am

What is college feminism? 10.000 women who took Gender Studies to figure out why there aren't enough female engineers
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 pm

User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:09 pm

User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Heracleum Persicum » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:05 am

User avatar
Heracleum Persicum
 
Posts: 8466
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Image

http://i.imgur.com/wfnBNvK.gifv

if the board doesnt support the new html video gifs
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Typhoon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 am

Image
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 14020
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Typhoon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:24 am

Image
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 14020
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby manolo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:23 am

Typhoon,

Sorry for the downer, but I can't see the 'levitas' in your last cartoon?

Alex.
User avatar
manolo
 
Posts: 1582
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby noddy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:31 am

its the 'laugh or you will cry' form, which is increasingly the only form of levitas to be found.
noddy
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Re: Political Levitas

Postby Simple Minded » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:57 pm

noddy wrote:its the 'laugh or you will cry' form, which is increasingly the only form of levitas to be found.


marketing & job security: he who creates the most dragons can be the greatest dragon slayer.
"Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it often substitutes for both."
John Andrew Holmes
Simple Minded
 
Posts: 6106
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Tea Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests