Consulting a shaman

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
manolo

Consulting a shaman

Post by manolo »

Folks,

For some time I have been thinking of consulting a shaman to reconnect me with my animal spirit. Is this a wise move and what could go wrong?

Alex.
Simple Minded

Re: Consulting a shaman

Post by Simple Minded »

manolo wrote:Folks,

For some time I have been thinking of consulting a shaman to reconnect me with my animal spirit. Is this a wise move and what could go wrong?

Alex.
go for it. My animal spirit (assuming it is the same thing as a power totem) is a moose, my wife's is an otter.

nothing can go wrong. unless your wife learns hers is a cougar, and yours is a rabbit. ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Make sure the shaman understands if you do reconnect with your animal spirit there is to be no spaying or neutering.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Make sure the shaman understands if you do reconnect with your animal spirit there is to be no spaying or neutering.
But wait, if humans cause problems, then the obvious solution is spaying and neutering.... :?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Make sure the shaman understands if you do reconnect with your animal spirit there is to be no spaying or neutering.
+1
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.