The Daily Freak Show

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Doc

The Daily Freak Show

Post by Doc »

[deleted.]
Last edited by Doc on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Who fears Trump?

Post by Typhoon »

Enough with the freak show.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Enough with the freak show.
Seriously? You have a problem with this being posted?

https://twitter.com/barrycunningham/sta ... 9428825088
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

The Daily Freak Show

Post by Typhoon »

The repository for all the outrage of individuals behaving badly.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: The Daily Freak Show

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

4PPI2049d8g

That's the entire lot. If copywrite gets annoyed, here's a clip..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
kmich

Post by kmich »

Kcf4yS5_aiI
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Yeah, I agree.....

Kbx7m2qVVA0
noddy

Post by noddy »

TT0BO_QSLaw
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

3KKPpjN5PTc
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
3KKPpjN5PTc
I think I can answer the question she screamed out a couple years ago during her campaign:

"WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD?"

I hope she just keeps on whining and whining and whining and never goes away..... I find it very soothing. :D
kmich

Post by kmich »

[youtube]I4Q3YDezqcM[/youtube]
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

kmich wrote:[youtube]I4Q3YDezqcM[/youtube]
talk about.... moojo..
Nonc Hilaire

Molested by Munchkins!

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Judy Garland Was Molested By Munchkins On 'The Wizard of Oz.
“They would make Judy’s life miserable on set by putting their hands under her dress," wrote Sid Luft, who married Garland in 1952. "The men were 40 or more years old.”

“They were drunks,” Garland said in a 1967 interview with TV talk show host Jack Paar. “They put them all in one hotel … they got smashed every night, and the police had to pick them up in butterfly nets.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28160/no ... oseph-curl

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

H06I4m0XkJg
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

One of the adverse effects of anime culture??.........
A new report found that one in three girls wearing school uniforms in the United Kingdom has been sexually harassed in public, while two-thirds say they’ve received unwanted sexual attention.

“It’s simply not acceptable that girls as young as 12 are being wolf-whistled at in public, touched against their will, stared at or even followed,” Tanya Barron, chief executive of Plan International UK, the organization that commissioned the report, told BBC.
https://start.att.net/news/read/article ... egory/news

Damned weeaboo.......>X(............
noddy

Post by noddy »

I think its probably always happened and the only thing thats changed is that some groups thinking that being annoyed/upset is cause of concern.

if you surveyed billions of women across thousands of years and asked them if a seedy guy whistling was the worst problem in their life they might look at you funny.

truly, we are at peak comfort when these are the concerns of a political movement.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:I think its probably always happened and the only thing thats changed is that some groups thinking that being annoyed/upset is cause of concern.

if you surveyed billions of women across thousands of years and asked them if a seedy guy whistling was the worst problem in their life they might look at you funny.

truly, we are at peak comfort when these are the concerns of a political movement.
Wow! How am I supposed to feel safe knowing that somewhere, even 10,000+ miles away from me, this level of insensitivity may exist somewhere on Earth.

Decades ago, I realized that the chances of women touching me inappropriately, were extraordinarily rare, so I was forced to touch myself. Didn't seem very fair, but very efficient and also effective.

Seems to me, payback has yet to be achieved.
noddy

Post by noddy »

easy, just identify as something else and then sue your former self for abuse .

then, claim bankruptcy and get the government to pay for it.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:easy, just identify as something else and then sue your former self for abuse .

then, claim bankruptcy and get the government to pay for it.
You sir, are a genius. Shame to waste that talent on programming, as a Lawyer, you'd be an extremely wealthy, um, person of some sort.

I was thinking more of the Biblical moral high ground of "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." If someone touches you inappropriately, just do the same back to them!

Problem solved. Everyone wins, er, uh, suffers victimhood equally. Which is really the goal, it appears.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: I was thinking more of the Biblical moral high ground of "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." If someone touches you inappropriately, just do the same back to them!

Problem solved. Everyone wins, er, uh, suffers victimhood equally. Which is really the goal, it appears.
that would certainly empower all the https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/legbeard and https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neckbeard communities.

the beautiful people, like me, would suffer greatly.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: I was thinking more of the Biblical moral high ground of "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." If someone touches you inappropriately, just do the same back to them!

that would certainly empower all the https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/legbeard and https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neckbeard communities.

the beautiful people, like me, would suffer greatly.
speaking on the behalf of fuglies everywhere, I think we have a "right" to touch beautiful people like you inappropriately, whenever we want. It's Social Justice, just like a progressive income tax, housing subsidies, free scooters for fatties, etc.

you attractive 1%ers should be proud to do your part as good citizens, hell, who knows, in time, you might even come to like it. make love, not internet blogs!

if not, you could just fake it..... or put a religious spin on it and consider yourself to be on god's casting couch.