User Names

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Enki

Re: User Names

Post by Enki »

Demon: Orpheus M. and I hung out here in NYC in the last couple of months. He's working on some Natural Language Processing and Graphic Database stuff, trying to do some kind of relational word searching kind of thing. He was in good spirits.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

I am very glad to hear that. The world is better with him in it.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

If a man empties himself of himself, I think he is ready for another beer.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

i went with noddy and a deliberately poor writing style because its best to remind myself i am one, gnosticism runs hard in my head.

plus the pompousness of some of the posters grated on me so i deliberately went with something that would annoy them and make them ignore me... this works with my clothing choices in the real world aswell :)
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:If a man empties himself of himself, I think he is ready for another beer.
:lol: This is why I read this forum. There is always a deeper meaning to words, than the intital interpretaton that I thought I understood.

I remain humbly willing to study at the feet of my superiors. Merely another empty vassal. ;)

Attitude........ beer......... there must be a connection there somewhere...

If only someone would fund more research....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:i went with noddy and a deliberately poor writing style because its best to remind myself i am one, gnosticism runs hard in my head.

plus the pompousness of some of the posters grated on me so i deliberately went with something that would annoy them and make them ignore me... this works with my clothing choices in the real world aswell :)
Amen brother .... I still rely on my personality as both my primary method of birth control and an effective shielding technique against humanity's better elements.

Am I correct in assuming that "noddy" is the Aussie version of the US term "knot head?"
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:If a man empties himself of himself, I think he is ready for another beer.
:lol: This is why I read this forum. There is always a deeper meaning to words, than the intital interpretaton that I thought I understood.

I remain humbly willing to study at the feet of my superiors. Merely another empty vassal. ;)

Attitude........ beer......... there must be a connection there somewhere...

If only someone would fund more research....
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/ ... 607946.htm

cosmic clouds of ethanol and methanol are the latest theory on the seeds of life.

reality is based on it :P
Last edited by noddy on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:I still rely on my personality as both my primary method of birth control and an effective shielding technique against humanity's better elements.
absolutely! last thing i want in my little world is any of them sorts ;)
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/ ... 607946.htm

cosmic clouds of ethanol and methanol are the latest theory on the seeds of life.

reality is based on it :P
Wow! genuflect mining the the moon.

Lets drain the moonshine cloud!!!! Or maybe just colonize it....

Calories that can be used for consumption or clean energy!!!

Obviously the will of God, if he didn't want us to drink it, he wouldn't have put it in plain sight!!!

Still waiting for the candidate with a plan.............