Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
noddy

Re: SARS-like race-specific virus

Post by noddy »

love to but them damn puritan atheists with health degrees and statistics have pretty much killed all the local pubs with health taxes and blood testing roadblocks.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:.
Not sure how valid this might be
:)

You don't say. :P

Can someone get Ibs to chime in on this? Another Zionist mass murder plot. Wasn't ibs saying people like this are always Republicans? Perhaps he can sort all this stuff out.
Censorship isn't necessary
Jnalum Persicum

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Not sure how valid this might be

:)

You don't say. :P

Can someone get Ibs to chime in on this? Another Zionist mass murder plot. Wasn't ibs saying people like this are always Republicans? Perhaps he can sort all this stuff out.

All depends whether it can be done .. whether a virus that would kill only a specific ethnic or race can be developed

if so

4sure (Christian) Zionist will go for it

I saw myself on American TV Isaac Shamir saying "for us the Palestinians are like mosquito on the wall"

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Jnalum Persicum wrote: . . .

Such viruses (only affecting specific race, ethnic and people) should not be a difficult task, as different races, ethnics, people have distinct biological peculiarities

. . .
The genetic and thus phenotypic differences between different races, ethnicities, etc. are tiny despite the propensity of some to obsess about such matters.

Developing a race or ethnicity specific virus is probably an impossible task.

Even if such a virus could be developed, there is a very high probably that it would mutate to infect indiscriminately.

This is the stuff of conspiracy theory.

1918 flu pandemic
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Jnalum Persicum

Re: Conspiracy Theories

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

As officers in the U.S. military, we took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Regardless of our current status -- active duty, reserves, retired, or civilian -- that oath remains in force. Therefore it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, how much we have to suffer, or where it leads us. We owe this to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and we owe it to those who are following that same oath today in Iraq and Afghanistan. We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed.

It is imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that those responsible can be identified and brought to justice in order that they and similarly-minded people never again commit such heinous crimes. It is also imperative that we have an accurate understanding of 9/11 so that governmental policies resulting from 9/11 are based on truth rather than deception.

Jnalum Persicum

Re: Europe

Poor Hitler, he got a bad name

Monster, you judge yourself,

was Adolf worst or Madeleine

FbIX1CP9qr4

and, imagine a Jew saying that, PFUI

and, Imagine, she is university professor in history, PFUI again

what do her student think of her wonders me

Our beloved Ahmadinejat Hitler but Zionist killing Pali woman and children .. Kissinger having 100s of 1000s Cambodian and Laos and Vietnamese blood on his hand gets medal

well

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Hitler, best Persia, Jews, false war satraps. Only a cylinder away from a full house!
Jnalum Persicum

Sparky wrote:.

Hitler, best Persia, Jews, false war satraps. Only a cylinder away from a full house !

Sparky, I reported your "Ad hominem" attack

Your intelligent comment to my above post would be appreciated, otherwise, Pls, keep your silly comments for yourself.

Who is worst in your distinguished opinion, Sparky , Hitler or Madeleine ? interesting to know

Did Hitler kill 1,000,000 Jewish children, or even, thought it was justified ? ?

Spit it out, don't you have balls ? ? ?

Jnalum Persicum

She saying on TV killing 500,000 Iraqi children was justified

Where is here the conspiracy ? ? ?

You should not transfer things that are shameful and uncomfortable for Monster and Mr. Perfect and others to unrelated threads .. it diminishes the quality of the debate and fora

Should go back where I rightly posted .. there is nothing wrong with it and where is was

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

You should not transfer things that are shameful and uncomfortable for Monster and Mr. Perfect and others to unrelated threads .. it diminishes the quality of the debate and fora

Should go back where I rightly posted .. there is nothing wrong with it and where is was

Just post the video in the appropriate thread [Hint: Iraq] with an accurate transcript of her statements without the moral comparisons to Hitler.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Jnalum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

Just post the video in the appropriate thread [Hint: Iraq] with an accurate transcript of her statements without the moral comparisons to Hitler.

why ? ?

Issue not Iraq

Issue killing 500,000 Children

Children could be Afghan, Iran, Syrian, Libyan or Chinese or Mexican children

what makes a difference the nationality ?

A Jewish intellectual saying killing 500,000 children was justified as a means for an end is not comparable to Hitler ? ?

How come Ahmadienjat is Hitler but somebody killing 500,000 children not ? ?

Must America not confront the truth ? ?

come on,

How come everybody beating on Turks with the Armenian episode but is silence with she saying killing 1 million children was justified

and same thing is now happening in Iran .. keeping away vital medication from cancer patients

hush hushing things, catering to American bullying, distorting, belittling things, will dilute western civilization, decaying and causing collapse like Rome did

Pfui

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:
Sparky wrote:.

Hitler, best Persia, Jews, false war satraps. Only a cylinder away from a full house !

Sparky, I reported your "Ad hominem" attack

Your intelligent comment to my above post would be appreciated, otherwise, Pls, keep your silly comments for yourself.

Who is worst in your distinguished opinion, Sparky , Hitler or Madeleine ? interesting to know

Did Hitler kill 1,000,000 Jewish children, or even, thought it was justified ? ?

Spit it out, don't you have balls ? ? ?

Relaaaax! Is really only comment required. Anyway, very useful post when playing Best Persian Bingo.

Can play on every thread except Iran thread - there too easy.

Astounding prizes fit for Satrap!

5th: Bomb shelter built under your home with complimentary centrifuge. No touch! No look! No peel off lead foil - just enjoy!
4th: Time share in one US dollar bill. Get to look at every 5th Thursday for 25 minutes!
3rd: Barrel of oil hidden in crate labelled "Best Persian Pistachio. Really. You stop look now."!
2nd: Signed photo Beloved Ahmadi riding through streets of Persepolis in cardboard cylinder shaped chariot made from spare Khomeini ceremony props.
1st: A whole chicken!
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Sparky you have really outdone your self here. That is amazingly good
Been busy doing stuff
Jnalum Persicum

Hoosiernorm wrote:.

yes, I like it too

really amazingly good :)

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:.

yes, I like it too

really amazingly good :)

Agreed. TNOT Nobel Prize goes to Sparky.

Real Nobel prize should go to whoever invented yoga pants.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Very kind of you, but hey, no prize along with it? At the risk of sounding churlish, surely you could all chip in for something.

A climate change themed dreamcatcher made of lithium borohydride, the complete works of Calvin printed on organic Alaskan salmon skin, a Spengler worm-head dreidel with flaming eyes, an IPhone app to allow me to simultaneously reprap a survival bunker, macrame a rainbow coloured yurt cover festooned with Occupy slogans and short the stock market...

Ehh. I'll leave the details to you.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Sort of disappointing that there haven't been any "No Jews were Killed During Hurricane Sandy!" conspiracy theories going on. Not even one video of Hasidic Jews cheering as the hurricane came ashore.
Been busy doing stuff
Crocus sativus

Re: Israel Thread

Post by Crocus sativus »

uE2hsaHAEX0
iIYswWXhkcA

AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH :

The Banking ‘Transfer Agreement’ Between Hitler and the Zionists

Follow the money…

In a recent interview for Book TV, investigative journalist Edwin Black talks about his extraordinary book, “The Transfer Agreement” and its 25th Anniversary republication.

Best-selling author Black outlines an apparently coordinated effort between the Nazis, American and European Jewish Zionists and the British, in a financial operation where millions in profit was generated between two banks set up to handle the transfer of Jewish assets out of Germany – Pal Troy (or Pal Treu) Bank in Germany, and the Anglo-Palestine Bank located in British Palestine.

Question: who owned these two banks?

With the help of Adolph Hitler and the Third Reich, some 60,000 German Jews emigrated to British Palestine (now Israel) between 1933 and 1941 through the “Transfer Agreement” between Nazis and Zionists, where Jewish property with an estimated valued at $100 million – was transferred out in the form of German industrial goods used to build Israel’s early European-style infrastructure. In the beginning, it was all about money, but when the deals soured and America entered the war, the Transfer Agreement came to a halt, and other monies began pouring into Nazi Germany from the bankers in New York.

Bank Leumi

Monster, pls google this

Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

This no conspiracy :

WIKI

There was no effort to deny the history documented in this book, but Jewish groups around the world decried it as "sensationalism". The author, himself a Jew, was disowned by his own mother, although they reconciled later.

The Zionist did not deny the facts

so

why putting this in "conspiracy" thread ? ?

fact are iron glad .. nobody has denied it

belongs in , either it's own thread , or in Zionist (Israel) thread

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:
Jnalum Persicum wrote: . . .

Such viruses (only affecting specific race, ethnic and people) should not be a difficult task, as different races, ethnics, people have distinct biological peculiarities

. . .
The genetic and thus phenotypic differences between different races, ethnicities, etc. are tiny despite the propensity of some to obsess about such matters.

Developing a race or ethnicity specific virus is probably an impossible task.

Even if such a virus could be developed, there is a very high probably that it would mutate to infect indiscriminately.
I think the same thing, too. From my admittedly limited knowledge of biology, "magic bullet" bio-weapons seem unlikely to be practical or particularly effective.

First it would require that the individual or group targeted would have a particular gene that non-target individuals don't have (very unlikely) and that this particular gene could be used to set off the "weapons payload" of the virus (also very unlikely). Biological agents are very difficult to control.

More likely it may be possible to have a bio-weapon that targets "everyone but" a particular group. About 1% of people are immune to AIDS infection due to a particular mutation. So, theoretically, one could produce a bio-weapon that attacks everyone but those with a specific variant of specific genes. I would imagine that in practice there would be all sorts of issues making such a bio-weapon very impractical.
This is the stuff of conspiracy theory.
Indeed.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Hoosiernorm wrote:Sort of disappointing that there haven't been any "No Jews were Killed During Hurricane Sandy!" conspiracy theories going on. Not even one video of Hasidic Jews cheering as the hurricane came ashore.
That's because not only do they control the weather, they control the media. :wink:
cultivate a white rose
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Crocus sativus

Re: Canada

Post by Crocus sativus »

Apollonius wrote:.

Is this the Canada thread or is this the Iran spams Canada thread ?

Apollonius ,

Chinese Ambassador says put up or shut up .. this from Globe & Mail and Vancouver Sun

What has this to do with Iran ?

and

stop genocide on our beloved First Nation

and

don't bug the Chinese

Not only America, but Canada too runs on Chinese money

Say thank you

Apollonius wrote:.

2) Aboriginal claims act as a distraction from the atrocities committed in the Islamic world, perhaps those committed by Turks in particular, who have one of the most sordid records on this of any people on earth-- you have to think about the Assyrians, Aztecs, Nazi Germany, Maoist China, or the Soviet Union to find comparable contempt for human life, and as amunition to be used against Canada and West. Though one of those who benefit the most from it, you appear to be a declared enemy of civilization.

Difference between what Canada doing to First Nation and Tchingiz Khan and Turks and and

is

Tchingiz and Turks, were not into annihilation of a people, into genocide .. they just wanted to rub the indigini

Apollonius, you more knowledgeable, is it true that they were 90 million Aborigine in Northern America and now less than 4 million .. if so .. what happened to the rest ? ?

IMO, United Nation must be called in to investigate .. this in Canadian National Interest .. what would history say if all swept under the carpet ? ?

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

A race specific virus is a hilarious non starter for anyone with a minimal knowledge of genetics, as the difference between races is literally skin deep. However if it were true, Jews, Arabs and Pomegranates are racially close, nicht wahr? :twisted:

I love conspiracy theories, because they assume that the malevolent controlling "they" are supremely competent. I must have led a sheltered and blinkered existence, but that does not resemble any human institution I have ever come across, praise Murphy.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

this does not belong here .. but , as I know you guys are brainwashed by media and Bush , I post here

Interview with Osama bin Laden. Denies his Involvement in 9/11

The Osama bin Laden Myth

American government (with knowledge of European governments) did 9/11