Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
I believe the director of the study when he says they brought in big garbage cans and destroyed data. That's a primary source.

Snopes isn't even a secondary source here. They never interviewed anybody, nor are they qualified to comment on research. They simply took CDC apologetics and repackaged them. This is a good example of why Snopes has such a poor reputation as an arbiter of truth.
(S)Nope.

Note to self. Given the ongoing issue with my immune system, make sure all of my vaccinations are up to date before my next trip to the USA.
Praying for your long life and prosperity.

1) Lancet & NEJM editors say we can no longer rely on published medical research. Most is corrupt or falsified.

2) Thompson, study director, publicly admits destroying data, reputations and careers. Publicly apologizes to Wakefield and his wife, destroying his own career.

3) Q.E.D, Thompson is credible as evidenced by acting against his own best interest.

4) Q.E.D, the CDC has proven to be an apologist and promoter of the vaccine industry.

I do not know the specifics of your own genetics and health issues, but I am concerned. We have never met, but you are an important person in my life. Each vaccine is different, and there are several sources for each. If you feel a vaccine is a worthy gamble, I suggest carefully reading the package insert and avoiding the human combinant version if possible. Non-human combinant versions of all vaccines exist, but one must ask.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
I do not know the specifics of your own genetics and health issues, but I am concerned.
Thank you for your kind thoughts and well wishes.
Nonc Hilaire wrote:We have never met, but you are an important person in my life.
A greatly appreciated comment. Thank you.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

You guys were ridiculing when said 9/11 an inside job, now things might unravel

US blaming Saudi, Saudi might "hit back" with revealing information

Former Sen. Bob Graham calls Saudi Arabia’s threat to U.S. Congress ‘reprehensible but also revealing’

" They are so fearful of what would emerge if there were to be a full trial. That says something about Saudi Arabia’s involvement in 9/11 ”

:D

Now , we waitin for other shoe to drop

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

splains why Mr. Perfect has not posted recently. He's been raptured.

Guess we shoulda listened to him. If only god would pick better sales reps...........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:USAT | World to end July 29

6HPrfFvkEj0
Shocking fact: the world didn't end on July 29!
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Especially if you wear your tinfoil hat.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

US Repainted F/A-18 Into Russian Sukhoi Su-34 For False Flag Bombing In Syria

It had been discovered that the United States had been repainting many of their fighter jets in Russian Air Force colors, to bomb Syria.

Mr. Perfect

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Told you, obama huge mistake.
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

So with all this leaked e-mail crazy rumors flying around- I gotta ask:

why didn't the tinfoils come flyin' out of the closet when Colin Powell referenced "the Bohemian Grove crowd" in his leaked e-mails?

It was completely passed over from what I've seen. Anyone with their ear to the ground of the conspirazoid community know why that didn't go anywhere?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:Image

Besides whole thing is moot with the NMPOTUS democrats have already ceded the 2020 POTUS election.

http://www.infowars.com/video-high-scho ... ald-trump/
Video: High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump
Hate nevertrumps love. ;)
YMix

Post by YMix »

Seriously? Infowar links and Ben Garrison comics? :|
Doc

Re: Immigration debate in the USA

Post by Doc »

Sen Liz Warren offers up her female constituents to be raped by immigrants

http://www.snopes.com/elizabeth-warren- ... tolerance/
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

The day the world changed forever

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I live in a hi information, fact rich environment. I know everything, I predict everything. Simply based on my enormous knowledge. I have too much knowledge to fail. Too smart to fail. On any given political topic I know the most.

Now that is not necessarily bragging but it is what it is. This is why I win every argument. I know more than the liberals, here or elsewhere. That is why you don't see me debate with liberals much, we have to spend the time educating them on the basic points, which confuse them to failure, so we can never actually get to a debate.

Other than Doc nobody knows more than me. Now if you are a foreigner then you have a good reason, undoubtedly you know more about your country than I do, which is as it should be.

But from my vantage point of megaknowledge I am informing you guys of an historic change in world history, starting in the US. The end of the leftist MSM. Mark your calendar, this day happened in the last week.

UZPCp8SPfOM

Joe has maybe the largest podcast in the world, and Alex is probably the biggest independent media personality in the world. They have an audience maybe 10 times larger than a cable news show, and larger than networks in some case. If you watch, they literally laugh off the dinosaur media. The new lithe media is literally the car replacing the horse and buggy.

And Rogan and Jones are on a very similar page. Right now, these 2 may be the Titans of new lithe media. This is probably the mark of a new age.

I don't have young kids anymore, but my relatives that do say the 12 and under don't watch TV anymore, just youtube. So long Anderson Cooper, we hardly knew you.

This was the launching of a thousand ships. Joe fact checked Alex at least a dozen times, and Alex had a perfect score.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zack Morris

Re: The day the world changed forever

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha! Alex Jones. He believes chemicals in the water supply are turning people gay.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol and all your people and media believe Putin hacked a US election.

Alex Jones will be hosting the equivalent of NBC nightly news soon. You guys had your chance and blew it totally.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

There is a difference between being wrong and being crazy.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

From the thread title my first thought was that something of note had happened,
instead I read a bit of self-involved over-the-top promo for of-the-moment conspiracy theorists.

How disappointing.

Anyways, looney tunes such as AJ et al go in the looney bin.
Heracleum Persicum

Why More Democrats Are Now Embracing Conspiracy Theories

In total, the percentage of Democrats who agreed on average with the conspiracy claims in the scale increased from 27 percent before the election to 32 percent afterward. By contrast, Republicans’ willingness to endorse conspiratorial claims declined after the election over all and for three of the four statements, pushing down the percentage of Republicans who agreed on average with the statements from 28 percent to 19 percent.

In other words, losing the presidential election made Democrats more likely to blame secret conspiracies for the state of the world, while making Republicans less willing to indulge these sorts of claims. If you don’t believe me, just compare your social media news feeds with what you saw during the campaign — or ask yourself who you think is behind the news you are seeing.