Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Jc1ql4TfCZw
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Jc1ql4TfCZw

Watched it

:lol: :lol: .. come on, NH, come on

Now , pretty much everybody in the world knows 9/11 was a inside job

I am a pilot, flying since 1965, have more than 1000+ hrs, flow all kinds of planes and float .. I could not take-off fly from 100 miles away, find the towers among so many towers in NYC and hit the towers dead centre .. I could not

That day, I was watching TV when things were unfolding .. suddenly McCain is interviewed live, he said, he as a military fighter pilot would have difficulty doing that

All this was staged .. demolition .. probably the casualty count too just phoney

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

What about conspiracies meant to preserve an esoteric cohesion?

So many of these conspiracy theories go big in their way to convince you that the earth spins on reptilian o'erlords.

But what about all the little symbols and signs hidden in plain sight that are meant for specific people and groups, as long as they last? Yes, this touches on secret societies, which may as well put our focus back on our mighty reptilian o'erlords. But surely the issue isn't exhausted by that grand scope....

so if you got something you fancy amusing or interesting, even if its participants aren't trying to run the world behind everyone's back, I'd be interested in reading it. :D
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I like this subject, but can you give an example? You seem focused, and I'm not quite tuned
in.
DL the whole image: it's an awesome panorama and needs to be seen in it's entirety.

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Another conspiracy theory now conspiracy fact?

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

A peer reviewed, court admissible scientific evidence of the deliberate annihilation of the global population has been released to the public by a very prominent scientist. This explosive revelation was made through the peer reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.

This would mean that any interested party can file a class suit against government agencies and private entities authorizing and performing chemtrail operations around the globe, most especially in America and its allied countries.

The days of highly intoxicated pro-chemtrail trolls are officially over.
http://geopolitics.co/2015/08/18/peer-r ... -humanity/

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Re: Another conspiracy theory now conspiracy fact?

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
A peer reviewed, court admissible scientific evidence of the deliberate annihilation of the global population has been released to the public by a very prominent scientist. This explosive revelation was made through the peer reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.

This would mean that any interested party can file a class suit against government agencies and private entities authorizing and performing chemtrail operations around the globe, most especially in America and its allied countries.

The days of highly intoxicated pro-chemtrail trolls are officially over.
http://geopolitics.co/2015/08/18/peer-r ... -humanity/
Eventually, there will only be lawyers and cockroaches left. Telling them apart will be tough.....
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Ad hominem fallacy.
The actual journal the study was published in is a professional, peer reviewed journal.

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

butt seeding is different to chemtrails to me - sure it might have health impacts but putting that under the chemtrails banner is going to lose me, every time.

the site is a hoot.

----

my chrome has the c.l.o.u.d to butt plugin installed as a sanity preserver for tedious spiels i get forced to read at work, im not sure i can post that word anymore.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... nfo-dialog
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Ad hominem fallacy.
The actual journal the study was published in is a professional, peer reviewed journal.
Peer reviewed does not in any way mean that the claims of the article are correct.

Also, the journal publisher MDPI is considered what is called an open access "predatory publisher" in the academic world:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDPI

In other words, they will publish anything for a fee.

This issue has become a significant problem in academia.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:butt seeding is different to chemtrails to me - sure it might have health impacts but putting that under the chemtrails banner is going to lose me, every time.

the site is a hoot.

----

my chrome has the c.l.o.u.d to butt plugin installed as a sanity preserver for tedious spiels i get forced to read at work, im not sure i can post that word anymore.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... nfo-dialog
C.loud seeding in the US refers to spraying silver or potassium iodide into existing heavy c.louds to produce precipitation. It leaves no visible trail.

Chemtrails are persistent streams of coal ash sprayed in square shaped patterns into the clear sky at low altitude, which slowly diffuse into a c.loudless, gauzy haze. The chemical composition is entirely different from c.loud seeding chemicals.

Contrails are water vapor from engine exhaust at high altitude which freezes for a brief moment and then quickly vaporizes without a trace.

The three processes have clearly different appearances.

And get rid of that silly filter ;)

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

There's a cloud filter? Let the rain fall from the clouds. :twisted:
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Ad hominem fallacy.
Peer reviewed does not in any way mean that the claims of the article are correct.

Also, the journal publisher MDPI is considered what is called an open access "predatory publisher" in the academic world:

Again, ad hominem fallacy. You are not dealing with the data.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Ad hominem fallacy.

Again, ad hominem fallacy. You are not dealing with the data.
The reality is that life is too short to spend time debunking every conspiracy theory, so the rule of thumb is

"Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof."

However, some people have bothered to dissect the bogus paper in question:

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-j-mar ... dia.t6456/

https://www.metabunk.org/claim-chemtrai ... ash.t5691/

There are several simple points with regards to so-called chemtrail geoengineering:

1/ It presumes an understanding of climate and weather far more advanced that what is currently known.

2/ To what end? What exactly is the purpose of undertaking such a massive and expensive project?
What's the point? Why bother?

3/ How can such a massive nefarious project be kept secret? Especially if the goal is to undermine the health of the US citizenry.

There are countless fascinating questions in physics and chemistry, including the highly dynamic non-linear climate, on which one can spend one's time.

Fixation on so-called chemtrails, which are nothing more than clouds and aircraft contrails, to me indicates a lack of knowledge and understanding of such questions and a real and depressing poverty of imagination by the proponents.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The paper simply notes the composition of the chemtrails and notes the percentages of barium, strontium and aluminum are identical to coal fly ash.

Anyone who has observed clouds, contrails and chemtrails can easily distinguish the differences. The differences are massive, even to anonymous 'Metabunkers' who get their data from Wikipedia. Contrails form 10x higher than chemtrails and disappear within a minute. Clouds have distinct morphology and formation patterns.

Chemtrails, a word coined by the U.S. Air Force Academy, are entirely different and are taught in the chemistry department not meteorology.

I have no idea why we have chemtrails. I speculate it is a form of chaff or a means of weather control but I don't know. I do know they are definitely not contrails.

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

How 'bout Ander Brevik being part of Gladio?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Everyone in the know, knows chemtrails are used by the reptilians to terra form Earth. It's in the Bilderberg manual.

Those who believe that far right Norwegians even exist are really out there....
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:Everyone in the know, knows chemtrails are used by the reptilians to terra form Earth. It's in the Bilderberg manual.

Those who believe that far right Norwegians even exist are really out there....
all Scandinavians are reptilians! :idea: :o :idea: :!:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:The paper simply notes the composition of the chemtrails and notes the percentages of barium, strontium and aluminum are identical to coal fly ash.

Anyone who has observed clouds, contrails and chemtrails can easily distinguish the differences. The differences are massive, even to anonymous 'Metabunkers' who get their data from Wikipedia. Contrails form 10x higher than chemtrails and disappear within a minute. Clouds have distinct morphology and formation patterns.
Sorry,don't buy it.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.
You may call this ad hominem, however, here's another critique of MDPI:

http://scholarlyoa.com/2015/08/25/more- ... sher-mdpi/

[The main issue for me is that as a topic of investigation chemtrails are not interesting in the least compared to the all the interesting physical phenomena going on in our universe. Sorry.]