Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
noddy

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by noddy »

Parodite wrote:
noddy wrote:for me personally the problem half the time they seem dead obvious and no conspiracy at all :)

for example, i don't particularly find any of the conspiracies about the power mongers in government/banking/finance particularly shocking, it all seems to be mundance facts and the only shocking bit is the thought some people might actually think these folks arent selfish exploitive a-holes.
Indeed. But where he becomes a conspiracy theorist is when after his real world observations and traumas he started to explain what happened in a meta-physical context of Light versus Darkness... with an old anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that he believes explains it all: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Which is why this unfortunate man and his rambles ended up in this thread. This is not without importance: watch how this video will be embraced by various dark horses on the web hungry to blame dajoooos once again.
yes, i automatically ignore anyone with that particular mental trauma.
Parodite wrote: Bottom line is as Alexis observed: there are no grand scale conspiracies and no one is in real control of anything. Only the illusion that the battle against randomness and chaos can be won. Or the belief (hope) that at the end of the day a deity will do for us what we can't do ourselves. To me every religion that goes metaphysical is a conspiracy theory by nature. :)
plenty of conspiracies but none of them are conspiring together, they are conspiring against eachother
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

0-mXXYv8KCM
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

New one:

Justin Trudeau is controlling Trump! :o :shock:

As AGW continues to accelerate, and life on Earth is many places will become impossible, climate in Canada will improve. Real estate prices in Canada will skyrocket due to better climate and billions fleeing persecution in the US and inhospitable climate elsewhere.

Those bastards! :evil:
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Clinton Foundation narcotics ratlines running through Pakistan and Incirlik.

NNu8zombPxU
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Secret societies on campus!

ON8xq0djCRk
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

The end of the Clinton Crime family

Post by Doc »

I know I know their demise has been greatly exaggerated in the past. But rumors have it that both Anthony Wiener and Huma Abedin are now fully cooperating with the FBI and Justice dept.

Now this:(Be sure to click on the twitter link.)

Seems the MSM doesn't want to talk about it.

https://twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/sta ... 2919040000
http://asiacruisenews.com/news/FBI-Nabs ... bedin-Home

FBI Nabs Hillary Clinton “Lost” Emails In Surprise Raid On Huma Abedin Home

The believed to be “lost” emails belonging to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were recovered on 1 June when special agents of the American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided a home in Dearborn, Michigan, owned by a “shell company” belonging to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s brother and sister.

According to this bulletin, during the afternoon of 1 June, SVR intelligence analysts reported that a specialized team of FBI special agents and US Department of Justice prosecutors hurriedly left Washington D.C. enroute to Dearborn, Michigan, where upon landing they were sped by a large convoy to a multi-family home located at 7246 Jonathon Street that they promptly raided stating to the local press that they were “>investigating a matter of national security” and further saying that: “There’s no threat to public safety in the area, so folks don’t need to be concerned about any dangerous situation.”

Important to note about this Jonathon Street home in Dearborn, this bulletin continues, is that it is owned by a subsidiary “shell corporation” established by the

Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where > Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin , is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin , is an assistant editor
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The end of the Clinton Crime family

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I'm going to call fake news on this one.

Someone in the twitter feed says that particular address doesn't exist and I can't find the original source of these rumors; just a bunch of people/blogs quoting each other.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Local news in Dearborn is carrying it
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

I've read it's related to a man being charged for material support of terrorism.

The allegation is he is in possession and has been spreading instruction guides on bomb building and so he's been pinched.

The warrant was filed in New York State, as that's where his residency is listed- that explains why NYPD were at the scene.

Apparently, he's from New York, went to Lebanon for an extended period of time, came back and then moved to Dearborn about 10 months ago.

Nothing to do with the Clintons or the Weiners. I am sure if we put our minds to it, we can figure out how Clinton's Weiner is connected to this though.
Mr. Perfect

The rise and rise of Alex Jones

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Alex Jones is becoming an historic figure and emerging as the largest media personality since Limbaugh and OReilly. Alex Jones is booming where others are failing. Glenn Beck has faded into ignominy as have dozens of pundits left and right, speared by the Trump. Jones is the single biggest gainer from the election of Trump. He bet it all on Trump, and he hit the jackpot.

Alex Jones changed history with this interview.

UZPCp8SPfOM

Now, he has changed history again.

In a global first, Alex Jones taped his own media interview. For decades media personalities would shoot hours of interview and then edit down a slanted and slanderous sample of it to serve their own agenda.

Alex Jones, in a global first, destroyed traditional media. He brought his own recorder.

ktEExfhTYjw

This day will be marked in history. Only a moron would ever talk to a reporter or submit to an interview without recording it yourself.

This changes everything. All hail Alex Jones. Destroying the MSM.
Mr. Perfect

Re: The rise and rise of Alex Jones

Post by Mr. Perfect »

One of these won. The other lost.

dKtApkJ7Btg
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Alex Jones is definitely going to lead us to a more enlightened public discourse with his daring exposées of pedophilic pizza parlors, the government program to turn children gay by lacing the water supply, and his fearless coverage of the Sandy Hook hoax.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Far better than Current fact free xenophobic conspiracies. Oliver stone made your boy Colbert look queasy to borrow a phrase.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:Alex Jones is definitely going to lead us to a more enlightened public discourse with his daring exposées of pedophilic pizza parlors, the government program to turn children gay by lacing the water supply, and his fearless coverage of the Sandy Hook hoax.
You saying he is the Rachael Maddow of the right?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow, the terror Alex Jones strikes n he heart of moderators.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The question is begged, and can be asked here, what is so terrifying about Alex Jones?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The question is begged, and can be asked here, what is so terrifying about Alex Jones?
He is over the top manic. I simply can't stand to watch him.

He interrupts his guests with his crazy act so often someone started a YT channel of Alex Jones interviews with Alex edited out. Better taste, less aggravating.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Wow, the terror Alex Jones strikes n he heart of moderators.
Hardly.

Crazy goes here.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Alex Jones, the man who is breaking the connectivity YAAARGH!, is the hottest media name of the moment.

After that sinks in, get your tinfoil body armor ready and retreat to the hills; 'cause we're about to get nuts. :D
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Racist Woman yelling and demanding to see a white doctor born in Canada.

Zl5JKDIlsbU

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Social media in a nutshell.

Every crazy receives his or her 15 seconds of fame or, as is more likely the case, infamy.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Zl5JKDIlsbU

HP,

Obviously she is an America left winger (BMI & North Eastern accent were dead giveaways), who took Trudeau up on his offer and fled the US to Canada to escape the Trump presidency.

Someone once said, "Ask and you shall receive." or maybe it was "Be careful what you ask for."

"I don't recall." HRC
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Zl5JKDIlsbU

HP,

Obviously she is an America left winger (BMI & North Eastern accent were dead giveaways), who took Trudeau up on his offer and fled the US to Canada to escape the Trump presidency.

Someone once said, "Ask and you shall receive." or maybe it was "Be careful what you ask for."

"I don't recall." HRC

Fanny part is, seems , everybody present except her, are non white .. but she wouldn't let go

And .. as primitive as she is, she does not understand lots of nonwhite excellent doctors .. being a good doctor to treat her son has nothing to do of being white or having white teeth or even being fluent in english

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Liberal Darkness | Gays Are Lacing Fireworks with Homosexual Chemtrails

These folks give the The Betoota Advocate, The Onion, and The Beaverton a run for their money.