Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

"Conspiracy theory" now means any narrative that does not align with governmental propaganda.

Look for changes as more "conspiracy theories" prove to more correct than was once thought, and as governmental propaganda switches sides.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 07825.html
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

:lol: Funny

British bookmakers are taking a high volume of bets on whether US President Donald Trump will be impeached, resign, or even be assassinated before completing his first term in office.

According to one bookmaker, Ladbrokes, the chances of Trump failing to finish his first term in office have doubled since he was elected in November.

The bookies say there is a 4/7 chance Sean Spicer, the beleaguered White House press secretary, will leave or be sacked in 2018 or later.

RT’s Polly Boiko asked Londoners where they would place their bets.

“It’s wishful thinking, I hope he gets impeached,” one man said.

Another said: “I would bet he’s not going to last another six months.”

“Because his politics are just stupid. What he is trying to do is make World War Three or something?”

Democrats in Congress have already raised the possibility of impeaching Trump.

Earlier this month, Democratic congresswoman Maxine Waters revealed that her “greatest desire was to lead” Trump right into impeachment.

“I have not called for impeachment yet. He’s doing it himself.”

:lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:"Conspiracy theory" now means any narrative that does not align with governmental propaganda.

Look for changes as more "conspiracy theories" prove to more correct than was once thought, and as governmental propaganda switches sides.

This issue has already been investigated to death with no linkage found. Everything depends on the amount.

Meanwhile, back in the world of research . . .

Science | Herpes virus may be a trigger of autism
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

q62DcaNs_0M

A senior CDC researcher has publicly admitted fraud and physically throwing results showing a 345% increase in autism due to MMR vaccines in African-American boys into trash cans.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

AGW dissent is conspiracy theory. It goes against government propaganda and must be margnalized, ridiculed and suppressed. :o

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/saunders/ ... 264142.php

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:q62DcaNs_0M

A senior CDC researcher has publicly admitted fraud and physically throwing results showing a 345% increase in autism due to MMR vaccines in African-American boys into trash cans.
Nope.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/c ... blower.asp

The details.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/did-a- ... ican-boys/

The Wakefield et al gang are too pathetic for words.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:AGW dissent is conspiracy theory. It goes against government propaganda and must be margnalized, ridiculed and suppressed. :o

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/saunders/ ... 264142.php
Unlike the vaccine issue, the observational data evidence for man-made climate change is marginal at best, and had been highly processed, while the models used to supposedly predict the future are off by a factor of two for current climate.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:"Conspiracy theory" now means any narrative that does not align with governmental propaganda.

This issue has already been investigated to death with no linkage found. Everything depends on the amount.

Meanwhile, back in the world of research . . .

Science | Herpes virus may be a trigger of autism
This a possible link in which Jenny McCarthy may be an expert.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon, you miss the point entirely. A conspiracy theory is any idea, scientific or otherwise, which disagrees with orthodox US government opinion. Truth is not the point at all. Conspiracy theory is not a scientific concept. All that matters is government opinion.

The term conspiracy theory itself is a US only term.

The US government assasinated MLK? Conspiracy theory, even though a US court found this to be true and awarded the King family a judgment.

AGW denial is a conspiracy theory. The US government considers AGW settled science, like a round earth or heliocentricity. No funds for alternative research, and AGW deniers lose tenure.

Vaccines not being safe and effective is a conspiracy theory. This will change now that US government opinion is officially challenging CDC conclusions. The facts will remain, but the conspiracy theory label is being removed by Trump.

Truth is not a concern. A conspiracy theory is any threat to established US government opinion severe enough that the government will attempt to use ridicule to propagandize its position.

And snopes.com should really be nopes.com. One guy and his girlfriend using google and wikipedia are not authorities on anything.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

9mOeVqqKIzg
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Typhoon, you miss the point entirely. A conspiracy theory is any idea, scientific or otherwise, which disagrees with orthodox US government opinion. Truth is not the point at all. Conspiracy theory is not a scientific concept. All that matters is government opinion.

The term conspiracy theory itself is a US only term.

The US government assasinated MLK? Conspiracy theory, even though a US court found this to be true and awarded the King family a judgment.

AGW denial is a conspiracy theory. The US government considers AGW settled science, like a round earth or heliocentricity. No funds for alternative research, and AGW deniers lose tenure.

Vaccines not being safe and effective is a conspiracy theory. This will change now that US government opinion is officially challenging CDC conclusions. The facts will remain, but the conspiracy theory label is being removed by Trump.

Truth is not a concern. A conspiracy theory is any threat to established US government opinion severe enough that the government will attempt to use ridicule to propagandize its position.

And snopes.com should really be nopes.com. One guy and his girlfriend using google and wikipedia are not authorities on anything.
Quackwatch | Misconceptions about immunization
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I've just received the shingles vaccine.
I now have a weird feeling on the roof of my mouth.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:I've just received the shingles vaccine.
I now have a weird feeling on the roof of my mouth.
You didn't want shingles so now you have a tin roof.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

That is a tough occupation when it comes to career path planning. We're all illuminatis at some point in our lives. Probably best to keep it off your resume'.
Heracleum Persicum

UN docs show
‘allies knew of Holocaust years before’ finding concentration camps

History, since 1900 till right now, is made up by Anglos (as things still unfolding) .. far far from truth

Heracleum Persicum

Started Taxi trial

GRd7-p9tqmI
yf0MNpx0uS8

Hmmm .. F-35 made in Iran :lol: .. F-313

Nonc Hilaire

The origin of the term "Conspiracy Theory"

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

eLfkdquHotY

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Interesting in its own right:

BVoh7EXywak

He seems 100% sincere, but I do not believe his story 100% either.

It's nothing new that a relatively small group of people who are all active in the big cash flows act criminally. And often have psychopathic conditions. For whom money and self-interest are literally the only thing that matters and are very skilled in manipulating others who do not have those conditions. Being interested only in power and money because empathy is absent or so weak that they act in a similar manner.

Ronald Bernard is not a psychopath, as he himself says in the interview: "They failed turning me into a psychopath." But as he describes the events and later gives them a religious context (where evil is not only due to psychopathological characters but about a metaphysical battle between Light and Darkness) and also advocates the fraudulent The Elders of Zion, completely collapsed mentally and physically... he may have inflated certain facts and imported non-existing ones afterwards. A psychotic period probably.

You also wonder if he has reported to the police those satanic child sacrifices (murder). He supposedly has names and locations. That he does not even talk about it and only engages in metaphysical speculations about Demonic powers of the Darkness ... does not make me trust his account very much. Especially that he recommends The Elders of Zion. Not a bad guy, but he lost his way if you ask me.

As said, the information he gives about how a small group of people enriches themselves in an illegal / criminal manner feeding on the big cash flows not worrying about the victims they make has been known for a long time. But I do not believe in a real conspiracy. However, people with shared interests and all being vulnerable to blackmail are necessarily required to protect each other and threaten those who may talk, walk out. Same as in the Russia of Putin.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Addendum to the above.

The fun with conspiracy theories is to create a counter conspiracy.

[counterconspiracy]

So when I take his story there is a remarkable fact: he is a contradictio in terminis. He describes darkness, how evil forces specialize in deception, hiding the truth, engaging in crime even murder. Where you rule by divide, create conflict and confusion. Where darkness looks like light preferably.

Following this line, there is no other conclusion possible than that this man is possessed and controlled by pure Dark force. Without being aware of it and really believing he is now part of, and working for the Light.

In darkness and confusion you produce rumors. That is all that darkness allows for. You don't produce facts that can be checked and checked again as in court or in a lab. The truth is the enemy of darkness. The Light exposes facts. Life is the exposure of facts. The fact of truths and the fact of lies. That is nature of the Light. Sometimes the agents of the Light pay with their lives but are willing to pay that price: to save the lives of others who would otherwise remain in the darkness. Physically and spiritually. Jesus Christ knew this reality. The price he would pay rejecting the Dark... was his life. The willingness to pay that price was the Light.

Ronald Bernard however chose Darkness. Even after being exposed to it and understanding its operations fully. He confessed in the interview that he signed a contract to not mention any names and keeping that promise is what kept him alive. Would he bring all the facts, the names..into the Light, he would most likely be killed. That is what he says in the interview. Instead he leaves us confusion, conspiracy theory, rumors. Darkness. ("Fake news" comes to mind)

Satan, the Lord of Darkness, has a special taste for good but frightened people who can be manipulated into Dark behavior easily because they are weak. In the Bible these are called false prophets. Not wolves in sheep clothes (because this type of dark agent is self-aware of his inner darkness) but people walking in the dark while believing they walk in the light. Dreaming the Light. The type Christ asks forgiveness for because they don't know what they are doing. Blind leading the blind.

It can be added that the Lord of Darkness has a specific fear for the Chosen People, the Jews. Which is obvious because the Jews, although human and sinners in every aspect as everybody else is, have this one particular power: to create tsunamis of Light on a good sunny day in the Cosmos. They created the parent religion Judaism, that produced Christianity and in great part indirectly Islam. They produced the brightest being of Light recorded in history, Super Nova Jesus the Jew. They excel percentage wise in fields where most light is produced that are non-metaphysical: science and the arts. Check the Nobel prize lists.

So where possible the Lord of Darkness wants to move the Jews out of the Light into the Darkness. Physically and metaphysically, preferably both. If he hates anyone in particular it is them, because in the stories told it is the Jews who will do away with Darkness. Not weaklings and gullible ones. They are easy prey and made to believe they walk in the Light but in reality dwell and dream.. in Darkness. Like re-introducing and advocating The Protocols of Zion as a book of great wisdom giving insights into the world of Darkness, which always feeds into the ever present hunger to blame-hate Jews one way or other: it doesn't matter the reason you find. Anti-Zionism comes in handy if you need one.

See how easy Ronald Bernard fell for everything dark. A weak character and broken soul believing he is now working for the Light without knowing it is Darkness pulling his strings. Weakness, selfishness and greed brought him into the dark business of big finance, and he came out unchanged. A weak coward not able to tell the truth, refusing to bring the needed facts into the Light, and not willing to pay with his life if need be. That is the fingerprint of Serious Darkness!

Believing conspiracy theories is not only at ones own peril: they can also harm others who have nothing to do with it. In Darkness conspiracies thrive... in the Light they simply disappear.

[/counterconspiracy]

CAVEAT: Not being paranoid doesn't mean nobody is after you.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

"Conspiracy theories" do not have all the answers but they do always seem to point out valid informational holes in the official narratives.

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:"Conspiracy theories" do not have all the answers but they do always seem to point out valid informational holes in the official narratives.
Yes, especially interesting to those who do not believe in them blindly and recognize them as a conspiracy theory. Toy models used during the never ending search for the truth. Some conspiracy theory seem to have more holes in them than others. The more air in them, the more the focus shifts to those entertaining them.
noddy

Post by noddy »

for me personally the problem half the time they seem dead obvious and no conspiracy at all :)

for example, i dont particularly find any of the conspiracies about the power mongers in government/banking/finance particularly shocking, it all seems to be mundance facts and the only shocking bit is the thought some people might actually think these folks arent selfish exploitive a-holes.

is deep state some conspiracy or have we always had a permenant public service which maintains consistency across different governments.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

noddy wrote:for me personally the problem half the time they seem dead obvious and no conspiracy at all :)

for example, i don't particularly find any of the conspiracies about the power mongers in government/banking/finance particularly shocking, it all seems to be mundance facts and the only shocking bit is the thought some people might actually think these folks arent selfish exploitive a-holes.
Indeed. But where he becomes a conspiracy theorist is when after his real world observations and traumas he started to explain what happened in a meta-physical context of Light versus Darkness... with an old anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that he believes explains it all: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Which is why this unfortunate man and his rambles ended up in this thread. This is not without importance: watch how this video will be embraced by various dark horses on the web hungry to blame dajoooos once again.

Bottom line is as Alexis observed: there are no grand scale conspiracies and no one is in real control of anything. Only the illusion that the battle against randomness and chaos can be won. Or the belief (hope) that at the end of the day a deity will do for us what we can't do ourselves. To me every religion that goes metaphysical is a conspiracy theory by nature. :)