“ The Da Vinci Code ”

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
AzariLoveIran

“ The Da Vinci Code ”

Post by AzariLoveIran »

The Holy See hired the FOX Channel’s Rome correspondent Greg Burke for the position of senior communications adviser.

The TV journalist Greg Burke is also a member of the Opus Dei movement, described by Dan Brown in his “The Da Vinci Code” as a “secretive, powerful and murderous sect whose members whip themselves bloody.” The best-selling book portrays the sect as being at the root of an international Catholic conspiracy. Burk said he didn't know what, if any, role his membership in Opus Dei played.

Burke, Fox's Rome-based correspondent for Europe and the Middle East, will leave the channel and assume the new post of senior communications adviser to the Secretariat of State, the Vatican’s key department responsible for all political and diplomatic functions.

His role will be similar to that of a communications adviser in the White House.

``You're shaping the message, you're molding the message, and you're trying to make sure everyone remains on-message. And that's tough,'' Burke said in a phone interview with the Associated Press.

`I'm a bit nervous but very excited,” he added.

He will report directly to the Vatican's deputy secretary of state, Archbishop Angelo Becciu, the third-ranking person in the Vatican hierarchy.

"I told them no twice but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like the right thing to do. I can't imagine a more exciting challenge for me at this time," Burke told Reuters.

Interesting not Vatican stuff

but

that

FOX news has these sort of journalist : . . member of the Opus Dei movement, described by Dan Brown in his “The Da Vinci Code” as a “secretive, powerful and murderous sect whose members whip themselves bloody.” The best-selling book portrays the sect as being at the root of an international Catholic conspiracy.

that "The De Vinci Code" quite probable