U.S. Foreign Policy

noddy

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Post by noddy »

Alexis wrote:
YMix wrote:Not bad, but needs more exclamation marks.
Can be provided as needed.

Please state your desired number, and I will deliver as you wish.

Advance payment in BTC, rate 0.001 per dozen of exclamation marks, degressive for large quantities.
dont overpay for substandard northern hemisphere punctuation built by immigrant morrocans in sweat shops, crazy noddies once a year ascii sale is now on, 0.0001 per bakers dozen and in multiple colours (*) too!

(*) except pink, we dont serve them types here
(*) nor that stupid pale yellow you cant read against white
(*) that pale purple which looks pink is a bit suss aswell
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Death defying driver pulls off impossible TOW missile dodge

1xRLqR36qh4

Published by the Daily Mail on Tuesday, the Hezbollah fighter driver shows an impressive amount of calm before moving out of the way of the incoming TOW missile (supplied by Saudi), fired by a ISIS terrorist.

Had the car moved too soon, the missile would have simply checked its course and turned back toward the vehicle.

ISIS is armed by Turkey and Saudi, on behalf of America/Europe.

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Act II

kmich

Post by kmich »

Heracleum Persicum

Hand in Hand ...

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was welcomed by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, at the airport in Lahore on Friday.jpg
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was welcomed by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif, at the airport in Lahore on Friday.jpg (116.1 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

Means something

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Forced marriage?
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote:.

Forced marriage ?

Depends who forced .. facts on the ground maybe

What's happening is America getting out of that space .. meaning, those neighbouring countries/powers must take things in their own hands.

China, Russia, India and Pakistan have a vested interest things calm down in Afghanistan, the odd party being Pakistan.

So, Modi, coming from Kabul, drops in Pakistan to lead things in the right direction.

Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Have started reading a very interesting book.

The China Mirage: The Hidden History of American Disaster in Asia

While I was aware of the general history of US involvement, I was not familiar with the American details regarding this tragicomedy of errors and misperception.

It interesting just how important the China "Opium Trade" was to the world economy in the 19th century. Not just Britain, but also the USA.
It was also the source of many of the US East Coast fortunes that financed the rapid growth and development of the US in the 19th and early 20th century.

[The author, James Bradley, is probably best known for the book Flags of our Fathers, about the six US soldiers that raised the US flag at Iwo Jima. Him being the son of one of the six.]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

While I was aware of the general history of US involvement, I was not familiar with the American details regarding this tragicomedy of errors and misperception.

It interesting just how important the China "Opium Trade" was to the world economy in the 19th century. Not just Britain, but also the USA.

It was also the source of many of the US East Coast fortunes that financed the rapid growth and development of the US in the 19th and early 20th century.

[The author, James Bradley, is probably best known for the book Flags of our Fathers, about the six US soldiers that raised the US flag at Iwo Jima. Him being the son of one of the six.]

Excellent Colonel, Excellent

Reading the book, pls, also, look on the whole "episode" from a MORAL standpoint

Brits taking the Opium from Afghanistan and Burma, forcing them on China and others .. they knew this evil, they knew, but who cares was the attitude, f*ck the Chinese.

Similar circumstances existed with British Slave trade in America built by African and Chinese Slaves (same with Canada)

Think about the MORAL angle of it

And these people, thinking they keep the nuclear weapon monopoly, (want to) dictate others

Think about this when you read the book

and

Read about David Sassoon and ask your Jewish friend how an ultra orthodox religious man can be such evil and justify it, making money forcing Opium on Chinese at the same time building Synagogues in India .. today's Lord Sassoons in Britain are grandchildren of that RAT .. the fortune of (PM) Cameron is from Slave trade

Heracleum Persicum

Iran introduce US compensation bill

“In order to redeem the rights of the Iranian nation, the Administration is obliged to take necessary legal measures on receiving compensations and damages from the American government in proportion to its role in the following cases,” the draft bill said, listing the cases in 11 entries.

On top of the list, the bill demands restitution from the US over loss of lives and property damage resulting from the CIA-led 1953 coup which toppled the government of Mohammad Mosaddeq and restored the shah as an absolute dictator.

The US should also pay compensation for more than 223,000 Iranians killed and about 600,000 others injured “due to American intelligence, political and military cooperation” with former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in his 1980-1988 war on Iran, it said.

The bill further seeks damages over US support for MKO and other terrorist groups in assassinating and kidnapping Iranians and hijacking the country’s flights as well as Washington’s sanctions on Tehran and blockade of its assets.

The MPs have also cited the US government complicit in Saudi killing of Iranian pilgrims in 1987 and deaths of several hundred others during the Hajj stampede in Mina in September and demanded compensation.

Sooner rather than later, this was coming

Heracleum Persicum

MarrKtintPU
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Iran introduce US compensation bill

“In order to redeem the rights of the Iranian nation, the Administration is obliged to take necessary legal measures on receiving compensations and damages from the American government in proportion to its role in the following cases,” the draft bill said, listing the cases in 11 entries.

On top of the list, the bill demands restitution from the US over loss of lives and property damage resulting from the CIA-led 1953 coup which toppled the government of Mohammad Mosaddeq and restored the shah as an absolute dictator.

The US should also pay compensation for more than 223,000 Iranians killed and about 600,000 others injured “due to American intelligence, political and military cooperation” with former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein in his 1980-1988 war on Iran, it said.

The bill further seeks damages over US support for MKO and other terrorist groups in assassinating and kidnapping Iranians and hijacking the country’s flights as well as Washington’s sanctions on Tehran and blockade of its assets.

The MPs have also cited the US government complicit in Saudi killing of Iranian pilgrims in 1987 and deaths of several hundred others during the Hajj stampede in Mina in September and demanded compensation.

Sooner rather than later, this was coming

Do the letters "FU" mean anything to you AZ? ;)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Reading the book, pls, also, look on the whole "episode" from a MORAL standpoint

Brits taking the Opium from Afghanistan and Burma, forcing them on China and others .. they knew this evil, they knew, but who cares was the attitude, f*ck the Chinese.

Similar circumstances existed with British Slave trade in America built by African and Chinese Slaves (same with Canada)

And these people, thinking they keep the nuclear weapon monopoly, (want to) dictate others

and

Read about David Sassoon and ask your Jewish friend how an ultra orthodox religious man can be such evil and justify it, making money forcing Opium on Chinese at the same time building Synagogues in India .. today's Lord Sassoons in Britain are grandchildren of that RAT .. the fortune of (PM) Cameron is from Slave trade

In other news, water is wet.
Le secret des grandes fortunes sans cause apparente est un crime oublié, parce qu’il a été proprement fait.

The secret of a great success for which you are at a loss to account is a crime that has never been found out, because it was properly executed.

~ Balzac
I'm not reading the book to whine about past injustices, real and/or perceived, but to learn more about historical US policy with regards to China up to the establishment of the PRC.

So far it reads as a tragicomedy on all sides.

Interesting that the belief that "inside every gook is an American trying to get out" dates back to the first American contact with China.

Of course, China at the time was mostly a cruel, highly static, feudal society while Japan was enthusiastically adopting many Western concepts including, unfortunately, the belief in the need for and merit of overseas colonies.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

i could make millions and millions of dollars with a book titled

'anglos and jews, why everything in the world is crap because they exist'

azari alone would buy my first three houses for me.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:i could make millions and millions of dollars with a book titled

In the case of the Joos, one might argue that blaming the Joos is the world's 2nd oldest profession as some date it back to the time of ancient Egyptians.

The Anglos are, of course, a somewhat more recent phenomenon.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote:
Interesting that the belief that "inside every gook is an American trying to get out" dates back to the first American contact with China.

Of course, China at the time was mostly a cruel, highly static, feudal society while Japan was enthusiastically adopting many Western concepts including, unfortunately, the belief in the need for and merit of overseas colonies.
the chinese as an authoritarian government system versus the chinese as a highly entrepreneurial group of capitalists that create thriving towns out of dust where ever they go is an interesting contradiction.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

the chinese as an authoritarian government system versus the chinese as a highly entrepreneurial group of capitalists that create thriving towns out of dust where ever they go is an interesting contradiction.
The USA Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 was in part motivated by the economic success achieved by the Chinese who had already emigrated to the USA and the significant competition that they posed to European immigrants.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Yeah, but would "they" let you publish it? :?
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote:
noddy wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

The USA Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 was in part motivated by the economic success achieved by the Chinese who had already emigrated to the USA and the significant competition that they posed to European immigrants.
simmilar to how the modern chinese system is dealing with foreigners.

not quite excluded but only allowed in under the strict control and you may or may not lose your business overnight if the crowd gets pitchforky.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:

Yeah, but would "they" let you publish it? :?
sure they will, institutionalized rebellion that makes them profits has been integrated since the 60's.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

5680a463c46188292a8b45ea.jpg
5680a463c46188292a8b45ea.jpg (175.18 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

Germany recruits army of 8,500 language teachers for 200,000 refugee children

Germany just got 1.5 million new machinist, software engineers, doctors

:lol: :lol:

Angelaaaaaa .. Goooooooooo

Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

Do the letters "FU" mean anything to you AZ? ;)

Tell this to "International Court of Justice - Den Hague"

If Iran gets the judgement, Iran could confiscate any asset US has worldwide

Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:

and

In other news, water is wet.
Le secret des grandes fortunes sans cause apparente est un crime oublié, parce qu’il a été proprement fait.

The secret of a great success for which you are at a loss to account is a crime that has never been found out, because it was properly executed.

~ Balzac
I'm not reading the book to whine about past injustices, real and/or perceived, but to learn more about historical US policy with regards to China up to the establishment of the PRC.

So far it reads as a tragicomedy on all sides.

Fair enough