Need some female posters

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints
Simple Minded

Re: Need some female posters

Post by Simple Minded »

still no replies from the cyber chicks? :?

Maybe we ain't using the right bait? :cry:

You know like chocolate brownie recipes and household cleaning tips.

Here's my first attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBnxqEVKlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

No, SM. We don't need women who make sandwiches. We need women who appreciate sophistication and romance.

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:No, SM. We don't need women who make sandwiches. We need women who appreciate sophistication and romance.

Maybe we need to start a Bird and Bees subforum On The Nature of Things and advertise. Maybe something like this:
6Hlpk67AD-c

:D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:No, SM. We don't need women who make sandwiches. We need women who appreciate sophistication and romance.

Let me tell you something, PAL.

Once they start appreciating my sophistication, if they want any romance, they're gonna be makin sandwiches!

If they know what is good for them......
manolo

Post by manolo »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters

Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting

HP,

Would that be Pastaneta by any chance? I still think of the lovely Geotima. :roll:

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

manolo wrote:

HP,

Would that be Pastaneta by any chance? I still think of the lovely Geotima. :roll:

Alex.

Yeeeees, Alex, Pastaneta

A funny lady .. Zionist to the bone, but, "not at all nasty" with Azari the Persian

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
manolo wrote:

HP,

Alex.

Yeeeees, Alex, Pastaneta

A funny lady .. Zionist to the bone, but, "not at all nasty" with Azari the Persian

Perhaps we need to have a title IX questionnaire to attract more female posters

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7155
USC students required to detail sexual history before registering for classes
Anthony Gockowski
Anthony Gockowski
Investigative Reporter
@AGockowski
Today at 8:03 AM EDT
A mandatory online course at USC asks students to disclose the number of sexual encounters they have had.
Many universities require students to complete a course on Title IX, but some students at USC are worried the online course they are required to take is too intrusive.

A mandatory online course at the University of Southern California (USC) asks students to disclose the number of sexual encounters they have had over the past three months and teaches students to ask for consent by saying “how far would you be comfortable going?” and “would you like to try this with me?”

In an email obtained by Campus Reform, students were told they must complete the Title IX training in order to register for courses in the spring.

“This course is mandatory, and you must complete it by February 9, 2016. If you do not complete the training by this date you will receive a registration hold until the training is complete,” the email stated.

Many universities require students to complete a course on Title IX, but some students at USC are worried the online course they are required to take is too intrusive.

“It was just full of super personal questions,” Jacob Ellenhorn, a student at USC, told Campus Reform.

Despite some students being uncomfortable with the content of the course, the campus-wide email assured students they would “enjoy the assignment.”

“We believe you’ll enjoy the assignment, and that this training is in line with our shared belief that Trojans care for Trojans. It is an innovative, engaging, and informative online course, created with students for students,” the email stated.

The course begins with a detailed questionnaire that asks students to reveal how often they are having sex and using drugs or alcohol. The survey also asks students to specify the number of sexual partners they have had in the past three months.

After revealing both the number of times they have had sex and with how many different people, students are then asked to state whether or not they used a condom.

“If you had sex (including oral) in the last 3 months, how many times had you used a condom?” the survey asks.

The questionnaire also asks students to discuss their drinking habits and encourages students to avoid “pre-gaming” and “blacking out.”

After completing the questionnaire, students were then walked through a two-hour interactive lesson on sexual assault, consent, and substance abuse. In one case, students were told that a sexual partner who has had too much to drink cannot give consent. However, in a different scenario, the course shows a video of a man and a woman who are both drunk and engaging in sexual activity. The video, according to Ellenhorn, blames the man for sexually assaulting the woman.

“It kept on saying that drunk people cannot give consent. In one scenario both the man and the woman were drunk but the video still blames the male for the assault. I found that a little confusing,” Ellenhorn said.

Another portion of the course teaches students “how to ask for consent” and lists possible verbal and physical indicators their sexual partners may provide. Students are told to look for physical signs such as “crossing arms” or “lack of eye contact” as an indication a partner does not want to have sex. Only verbal signs, however, indicate a partner does want to have sex.
USCtrainingcover.jpg
USCtrainingcover.jpg (44.84 KiB) Viewed 4663 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Need bait.

Hot dudes with kittens
That oughta work. My wife bought me a couple sweat shirts that say "Real Men Love Cats." Every single time I wear them a get compliments from females.

Woulda been nice to have 40 years ago....
manolo

Post by manolo »

Yeeeees, Alex, Pastaneta

HP,

and - Cleaning Lady?

Alex.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:problem solved:

https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=ssl&ei=T ... le+posters
cough.

snort.

you have violated the safe space.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:

cough.

snort.

He did not. The safe space is a little warmer, a little wetter and right in the middle.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Yeeeees, Alex, Pastaneta

chicks dig French guys, especially Parisians!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
noddy wrote:

cough.

snort.

He did not. The safe space is a little warmer, a little wetter and right in the middle.
chicks also dig empathetic, understanding, sympathetic guys.

this forum should be crawling with em.... :?
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote: chicks also dig empathetic, understanding, sympathetic guys.
SM,

I used to call this the "How was it for you" scene. My 2p is stay well out of it, unless you're Woody Allen. :(

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hey maybe if we pre-position internet connected PCs in Fed female prisons we could get Hillary posting here. But no way she gets to have the server.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

An from Thailand is missed for her insightful comments. As is Miss Faucy Fishtits, who excelled at keeping it surreal.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Speaking of female posters. I found the perfect match for Mr. P

https://lbry.tv/@miss_perfect:2
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:13 am Speaking of female posters. I found the perfect match for Mr. P

https://lbry.tv/@miss_perfect:2
Looks like a match made in Heaven, they each have one follower, which all anyone really needs anyway.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

You do what you need to do, but you've got to make it....... uhm, feasible....'>......

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

a colour laser printer and the beautiful women thread and you should be able to make as many posters as you want.

the wonders of modern technology.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:36 am a colour laser printer and the beautiful women thread and you should be able to make as many posters as you want.

Even better

Yz2dXjlWqcQ

Just give her a big club and everyone will be happy :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:36 am a colour laser printer and the beautiful women thread and you should be able to make as many posters as you want.

Exactly who needs women?

Pretty f**kin sexist of us to even notice if you ask me.......

Seems to me this problem has already been solved elsewhere. We just need to emulate the superior cultures:

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+think ... hjrqbP-RpM:
Attachments
japanese sex.jpg
japanese sex.jpg (62.1 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Exactly who needs women?

Pretty f**kin sexist of us to even notice if you ask me.......

Seems to me this problem has already been solved elsewhere. We just need to emulate the superior cultures:

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+think ... hjrqbP-RpM:
. . . with his wife . . .