Sex

This too shall pass.
Typhoon

Re: Sex

Post by Typhoon »

e99JGvpVJ7s
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Key to a better love life is sex
but
only once per week

“Our research suggests that having more frequent sex in relationships is associated with greater happiness, but this is only true up to once a week; having sex more frequently is no longer associated with greater well-being.

“Therefore, it is not necessary, on average, for couples to aim to engage in sex as frequently as possible.” The study established that people in a relationship tend to have sex about once a week on average. For couples, happiness tended to increase with more frequent sex, but this plateaued at weekly sex.

Despite common stereotypes that men want more sex and older people have less sex, there actually was no difference in the findings based on gender, age or length of relationship.

“Our findings were consistent for men and women, younger and older people, and couples who had been married for a few years or decades,” added Muise.

The study showed that frequent sex makes people happier than a high income.

The researchers conducted a survey with 335 people who were in long-term relationships who were asked about their annual income.

People who had higher incomes but less sex were more unhappy than those with lower incomes but who enjoyed sex more often.

Research earlier this year by Carneigie-Mellon suggested that injecting more sex into a flailing love life could actually make the problem worse.

Couples instructed to increase sexual frequency saw their happiness levels fall. The chief problem seemed to be just the fact that they were asked to do it, rather than initiating on their own.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

i8SvZOEFrsU
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

"The research was published by the Society for Personality and Psychology." that sounds like a fun place to hang out.......

study seems incomplete since it only references sex between two people. we all know the other person is not necessary....... :P
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
"The research was published by the Society for Personality and Psychology." that sounds like a fun place to hang out.......

study seems incomplete since it only references sex between two people. we all know the other person is not necessary....... :P
yeh, teenage boys laugh at this once a week theory.

i once knew a girl who claimed they put a wire in rats brains that triggered an orgasm via a big button, at the other end of the cage was food and water.

the little buggers starved to death bashing on the orgasm button but the biggest of them could just manage to put their heads in the food trough and touch the button with their backlegs, so they never moved from this perfect position.

im not sure how real all this was, it was a drunken conversation but i dare say a fair few humans would suffer simmilar fates.

i think the japanese even have a word for it ? Otaku?
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

yeh, teenage boys laugh at this once a week theory.

i once knew a girl who claimed they put a wire in rats brains that triggered an orgasm via a big button, at the other end of the cage was food and water.

the little buggers starved to death bashing on the orgasm button but the biggest of them could just manage to put their heads in the food trough and touch the button with their backlegs, so they never moved from this perfect position.

im not sure how real all this was, it was a drunken conversation but i dare say a fair few humans would suffer simmilar fates.

i think the japanese even have a word for it ? Otaku?
Aussie girls have the best pickup lines I've ever heard...... You are a very lucky man!

if Otaku ever runs for POTUS, Hilary won't even care where he was born.....
Alexis

Where is "Sex"?

Post by Alexis »

I appreciate that this Sex Image thread is part of "Current Events"

- I don't think the "Philosophy" subforum would have been ideal, because even its in intellectual form, masturbation is not the best form of sex.

- Much less the "Finance and Economics".

- And it couldn't be part of "This Forum"... because of limitations of online interaction.

- As for "Science + Technology" :shock: !

- Of course it could have been included in "Sports".

- "Tea Time"? Arguable, yes. Even: more thrilling that mere tea.
Though you would have to make sure of avoiding any misunderstanding regarding tea being about "first you heat, then you make. Then you drink properly"

- Or maybe in "Art + Architecture", thinking more about the former.

Though the latter might be intriguing, remembering that:

No, all things considered, Sex is indeed better in "Current Events".
And yes, "this too shall pass"... :(
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

XjBA00p0YuY
Heracleum Persicum

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:The Sexual Misery of the Arab World

Must read
Yes indeed.

Thanks for the link :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

The Sexual Misery of the Arab World

Must read

Is that with or without Catholic guilt? :?

I recommend frequent visits with Rosie Palmer and her five sisters......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Homosexuality in Russia is a crime and the punishment is seven years in prison, locked up with the other men.

There is a three year waiting list.

~ Yakov Smirnoff
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Capitalist superman -- and big GOP donor -- refuses to pony up the $40M he promised to jilted paramour.

It never ceases to amaze me how wealthy, accomplished, and cerebral people can be so stupid. An agreement is an agreement: time to pay up.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

BBC | Sex worker caught by 'drone vigilante' pleads guilty

By the ever-vigilant Mr. Bates who is apparently obsessed that somewhere someone might actually be enjoying themselves.

He even runs a website: John TV
Bates runs a website where he publishes videos of alleged sex workers and their clients.
"I am openly referred to as a video vigilante, I don't really shy away from that," says Bates
It could also be videos of a couple enjoying themselves.

Wow.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Master Bates sure is handy with drones.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

3yaXt-ApjOg
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:3yaXt-ApjOg
There is nothing in Shinto that sees genitalia as shameful or sex as unnatural or forbidden.

Such perceptions were introduced from the West.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

j8ZF_R_j0OY
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:j8ZF_R_j0OY
Excellent commentary on the poophole loophole.

How long did it take you to decide which topic to post that into? It would have fit almost anywhere.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

You are right ;) Faith and modernity, Levitas or Sex.. it all is so confusing.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:You are right ;) Faith and modernity, Levitas or Sex.. it all is so confusing.
Music, beautiful women etc.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:j8ZF_R_j0OY
Brilliant. One of the most clever and funny musical parodies that I have viewed.

Even more so given that the girl with the dark hair is the doppelgänger of a girl I used to date back in N Am.
Was shocked by the resemblance when I first viewed the video.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:It would have fit almost anywhere.
boom tish.
ultracrepidarian