Israel

Brecher

Re: Israel

Post by Brecher »

Typhoon wrote:
Brecher wrote:I guess Bibi will have to try something else, like "that awkward moment when you realize she's into the other guy, not you" is all the Palestinian's fault.
I suppose.

Die Welt | Why Netanyahu’s Holocaust Theory Sounds So Ugly In Germany

Netanyahu is starting to sound as crazy and conspiracy theory prone as his surrounding neighbours have been for ages.
Maybe the Germans should stop giving them submarines until their leadership is no longer crazy.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Maybe a remote option, but it could be a Bibi trick; it forces the Palestinians not to be behave like Nazis now or in the future. Or at least, put some extra pressure on them in that regard. Another question is if such pressure is needed and if so, if it would help.
Deep down I'm very superficial
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

There was a Tanker full of Iraqi Oil that Kurds wanted to sell directly .. Tanker stayed off-shore Texas coast for a few months, US denying entry and proclaiming this Iraqi Oil (meaning "contraband") .. nobody touched that oil

Except Israel

Zionist bought it with deep discount

What is the difference between claiming aDolf stole Jewish paintings and Museums blackmailed to return them and stealing buying "contraband" Iraqi Oil ? ? ? No difference

Shah sold Israel billions of dollars Oil on credit .. when mad mullahs took over, Zionist usurped that money .. Iran paid for pipeline in Israel and delivered Oil to Israel, although Swiss court of arbitration has ordered Israel pay the money for the oil and pipeline, to this day Zionist paid zero.

Anybody daring to say the above is attacked as "anti-Semite" :lol:

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Godwin says "Be Careful Not to Step in the aDolf.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

There was a Tanker full of Iraqi Oil that Kurds wanted to sell directly .. Tanker stayed off-shore Texas coast for a few months, US denying entry and proclaiming this Iraqi Oil (meaning "contraband") .. nobody touched that oil

Except Israel

What is the difference between claiming aDolf stole Jewish paintings and Museums blackmailed to return them and stealing buying "contraband" Iraqi Oil ? ? ? No difference

Shah sold Israel billions of dollars Oil on credit .. when mad mullahs took over, Zionist usurped that money .. Iran paid for pipeline in Israel and delivered Oil to Israel, although Swiss court of arbitration has ordered Israel pay the money for the oil and pipeline, to this day Zionist paid zero.

Thank You very much for your post, Azari........
Anybody daring to say the above is attacked as "anti-Semite"
Godwin ;) says "Be Careful Not to Step in the aDolf :lol:

You may slip and fall in the stinking mess and expose ;) yourself :lol:

Again :lol:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Godwin says "Be Careful Not to Step in the aDolf.....

monster_gardener wrote:.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php ... d=10005267

Needs a special "arrogance" of people who turned away MS St. Louis and with the shameful history of Évian Conference, to call our beloved Persia names.

Heracleum Persicum

tN1MkAGuVyY
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

ROdWmtzVkGo

Israeli police officer kicks Palestinian man out of wheelchair

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Just after Egypt Air incident.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Godwin says "Be Careful Not to Step in the aDolf.....

monster_gardener wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Except Israel

Thank You very much for your post, Azari........

Monster, Jerusalem Post says you guys FASCIST .. all these yrs "shoe-shining" the Zionist, and, now they sayin you fascist :lol: :lol: .. you no foolin Mosche

No need of slippin, you guys already eyeball deep in the stuff

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun May 22, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Sq7gDrP_YXU
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

If Netanyahu wins, his right-wing coalition can be expected to pressure him into putting annexation into effect as soon as possible. Trump faces a fierce election battle in 2020 and annexation-happy parties will wish to present a potential future Democratic administration with a fait accompli.
https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/04/artic ... ion-looms/
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Comment | Netanyahu’s Fragile Coalition May Not Survive Its First Test
Haredim in revolt.
The principled reason he [Lieberman] articulated for walking off the job was his sharp disagreement with how Netanyahu was managing the ongoing crisis with Gaza and his continued avoidance of a showdown with the Haredim over a Bill imposing a compulsory military draft on ultra-orthodox youth. That disagreement over a compulsory draft for religious objectors threatens to implode the coalition before it is even formed.

For decades, the exclusion from the draft of men studying in yeshiva full time has been tolerated, but the resentment of this practice among the broader Israeli population can no longer be contained. The children of the modern orthodox–as well as traditional and secular men and women–all serve in the IDF at age 18 for a minimum of 2-3 years (depending on gender and fluctuations in mandatory term of service).

Since 1948, the ultra-orthodox have been granted an exemption from military service, a colossal error in judgment on the part of David Ben Gurion.
Later this year, Bibi will be the longest serving PM in Israeli history, surpassing Ben Gurion. To achieve this milestone, he must first resolve this epic impasse.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

WMsn0bj_P6o
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum

Chuck Freilich, former deputy national security advisor of Israel

https://www.chuckfreilich.com/chuck-freilich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0WEqRN3Ag

Yj0WEqRN3Ag