Iran

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Iran

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:.

Have you ever heard of John Batchelor before ?

NO

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | Iran, China agree $600-billion trade deal after sanctions
Iran and China agreed to expand bilateral ties and increase trade to $600 billion in the next 10 years, President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday during a visit to Tehran by Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Iran and China signed 17 accords on Saturday, including on cooperation in nuclear energy and a revival of the ancient Silk Road trade route, known in China as One Belt, One Road.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Red Carpet

PvzkKZYUG2o

Heracleum Persicum

Red Carpet

Voj5m1M-TMg

Heracleum Persicum

k7rwnfxwgs0
YMix

Post by YMix »

2016: The Year of the Great Middle East Cyberwar?

[...]

Although cyberwarfare is a relatively new phenomenon, Iran already has a history of conducting cyberattacks against its regional rivals during diplomatic crises. In retaliation for the Saudi government’s “crimes and atrocities” in countries such as Syria and Bahrain, in 2012 a group calling itself “Cutting Sword of Justice” launched a malware attack on Saudi Aramco – Saudi Arabia’s state oil company — that destroyed 30,000 computers, and shortly thereafter a similar virus struck Qatar-based gas company RasGas. From 2012 to 2014, Iran’s “Operation Cleaver” targeted companies in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and 12 other countries in sectors “including oil and gas, energy and utilities, transportation, hospitals, telecommunications, technology, education, aerospace, defense contractors, and chemical.” Already, in the wake of Saudi Arabia and Iran severing diplomatic ties, unknown hackers have attacked key websites belonging to the Saudi Defense Ministry.

Iran has also employed foreign proxies to launch cyberattacks against countries opposing Tehran’s interests in the region’s various conflicts. The “Syrian Electronic Army” (SEA) has attacked Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other countries known to be supporting Syrian rebel groups, targeting news networks such as Qatar’s Al Jazeera, Saudi Arabia’s Al Arabiya, and U.S. outlets such as the New York Times and Washington Post. It has sabotaged websites belonging to the U.S. Army and Marine Corps, and even hijacked President Obama’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Similarly, last June the previously unknown “Yemen Cyber Army” released roughly half a million documents stolen from the Saudi Foreign Ministry in retaliation for the Saudi-led intervention in Yemen.

[...]
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

aEvfTU1vTc4
Heracleum Persicum

6l7n1frqZoY
Heracleum Persicum

Backpacking Through Iran Is Safer Than @ Home

ibJW2V588Ls

noddy

Post by noddy »

if i wanted to abandon the west before it becomes like the arabs, full of bitter tribal losers mumbling about how sh*thot they where a thousand years ago.

could i migrate to iran ?
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Iran wants euro payment for new and outstanding oil sales

"In our invoices we mention a clause that buyers of our oil will have to pay in euros, considering the exchange rate versus the dollar around the time of delivery," the NIOC source said.

Saddam and Qaddafi did not accept Dollars for their Oil .. :lol: .. they were f*cked

Not Iran .. Iran nailed it

Dollar a trap, short it

Heracleum Persicum

Ca2QmVFWcAEPEZD.jpg
Ca2QmVFWcAEPEZD.jpg (63.01 KiB) Viewed 2511 times

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan at an International Seminar in Tehran,
sitting beside Iran's leader's adviser

Heracleum Persicum

CbL56vLWcAEk2-W.jpg
CbL56vLWcAEk2-W.jpg (130.16 KiB) Viewed 2497 times

Iran doesn't care about Farakhan .. but US should very much care Farakhan in Tehran.

In that sense, above pic has more significance to "American Foreign Policy" thread than to Iran Thread

Heracleum Persicum

Russia's Lethal Su-30

Why not ?

Heracleum Persicum

Folks, Iranian election was a "landslide" for Rouhani

Rumor flying around Obama might visit Iran

Putin Khamnei.jpg
Putin Khamnei.jpg (74.66 KiB) Viewed 2481 times

Imagine, Obama sittin next to Khamnei (where Putin sittin) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zionist would go to the moooooooooooon.

Heracleum Persicum

We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Pomegranates than that of their own.

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran ... on-village
Iran Executes Entire Male Population of Village
Reports about the executions do not mention if they men were given trials or if the executions were carried out en masse or gradually.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:http://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran ... on-village
Reports about the executions do not mention if they men were given trials or if the executions were carried out en masse or gradually.
Many countries, especially in SE Asia, have mandatory death penalties for drug trafficking, although they are mandatory upon conviction.

Not that I'd want to be at the mercy of any of their judicial systems.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/iran ... on-village

Many countries, especially in SE Asia, have mandatory death penalties for drug trafficking, although they are mandatory upon conviction.

Not that I'd want to be at the mercy of any of their judicial systems.

Alternative would be to give "safe passage" to Afghan and Pakistan drug smugglers (maybe even charge a transit fee) taking Afghan drugs to Europe (and US) .. If American military does not care about drug cultivation in Afghanistan (could easily eradicate it), why Iran should (with high casualty of border-guards)

That would dramatically reduce the death penalty (90% of (mandatory) death penalty is for drug smugglers) but a disaster for Europe.

Iran, unfortunately, is between producer Afghanistan and consumer Europe.

Doc

Re: The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

Post by Doc »

The Ayatollahs have spoken

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Re: The eternal US elections - 2016 edition

The Ayatollahs have spoken

Doc, you miss the point .. heart of the matter

If Iranian masses were unhappy with the election and the candidates

If so

The voter participation would not be 68 %

People could have stayed home and not vote, mad mullahs could not force anybody to vote

Voting hrs had to be extended twice.

mad mullahs very smart, they swim with the flow .. they know "first hand" what is cooking in the population .. even the smallest village has a Mosque & Mullah .. they part of the society and people, like fish in water.

Information you guys get either from "Mujahedin Khalgh" or from Israel .. all rubbish

Now, Iran # 1 tourist destination, why not visit Iran next time, and have "Iranian Rice" in Esfahan
"Shah Abbas Hotel" (now renamed Abbasi Hotel) :lol:

Please watch

mGAGPnLMds8

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

According to many Muslim Islam is a race and people that like beheading people belong in Islamic hell

http://www.tabnak.ir/en/news/3042/there ... nt-in-iran

"We believe that Moses and Jesus are great prophets.

If you don’t believe that, you are not Muslim.

We believe in Abrahamic religions.

We view them as brothers.

We as Muslims believe in Prophet Moses.

The Islamic Republic of Iran is the only country where religious minorities have the same freedoms, occupy high positions, are free to operate on the market, in the economy, and have their representatives in the parliament.

We consider ourselves first Jews, then Christians, and only after that, Muslims.”

We see the proof of these words literally outside the building, on the street.

On a regular weekday, at 8 pm there is a line in front of a movie theatre.

There are many screens showing different movies, but everybody wants to see the one about Solomon.

It premiered two weeks ago. The room is full. The movie is based on the Koran account about King Solomon, whom Muslims honor as Prophet Suleiman.

The story in the Koran is different from the biblical account. Israel’s trials are shown as a tragic and mystical story of a God-fearing community – and Muslim viewers genuinely sympathize with the suffering Jewish people.

"Jews are safe in Iran. That’s true. Nobody needs guards.

There has never been a single instance of anti-Semitism in Iranian society.

This phenomenon belongs to the European, Christian world.

There is no anti-Semitic sentiment in Iran.

We have no attacks on synagogues or cemeteries as happens in Paris.

Just so you know, there are 15 synagogues in Tehran,” the head of the hospital says.

To him, it’s a major indicator of freedom of religion.

I keep to myself the fact that Moscow, which has ten times more Jews than Tehran, has only four synagogues.

' We feel secure and happy '

Haaretz

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

This is specially for Doc, Sabzi Polo with Fish

-xTZyHTODJQ

President Obama message to Iranians is 90% political .. from more than 4 minutes message less than 45 second is New Year message, the rest is political message to Iranian people

IMVHO, this should be in American Foreign Policy thread.

Heracleum Persicum

YehRVbB8jQ4