Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:Image
[Presumed fake until corroborated by a real news site.]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Image
[Presumed fake until corroborated by a real news site.]
Pretty sure this is true, saw POTUS lecturing us about it the other day..... then again, that's the same POTUS who thinks AGW is real....

The part that sucks about assuming a group identity, is that some in your group are victims, while others in your group are killers..... hold true for NYers also...
Typhoon

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Typhoon »

Pastor Rick Wiles | Scalia a victim of human sacrifice

Have to wonder just how alternative can one's perception of reality be and still be able to function on a day-to-day basis.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote:Pastor Rick Wiles | Scalia a victim of human sacrifice

Have to wonder just how alternative can one's perception of reality be and still be able to function on a day-to-day basis.
clickbait is clickbait - small struggling country towns looking for tourists or preachers trying to attract a flock can both benefit from being b4tsh1t loony and its a perfectly rational approach.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Re: Europe

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Washington is destabilizing Europe “on purpose.”

Austrian athlete and daredevil, Felix Baumgartner, known for his super-sonic leap from the stratosphere, has bashed EU politicians for their “idiotic” refugee policies in a lengthy post. He added that Washington is destabilizing Europe “on purpose.”
All part of Obama's plan

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Monster, Doc, MP .. one things nobody can dispute .. Western (speak American) Middle East policy has gone terribly wrong .. all what we now see are a consequence of that policy (more bombing useless, only remedy left is to pack and leave)

All began when Zbigniew Brzezinski went to Afghanistan and told the terrorists "God is on your side".

kYvO3qAlyTg

The rest you know.

One could think, America learned the lesson .. but .. NO

Poor Qaddafi, poor Qaddafi

But, NO .. Hillary and Sarkozi and MCCain and Graham knew better (they wanted free Oil) .. poor Qaddafi had to go .. remember Monster ridiculing Qaddafi ? ? .. bet now Monster dreaming Qaddafi come back.

Now, McCain's "Freedom Fighters" terrorizing Secular Assad (the guy who protecting Syrian Christians and Kurd and killing terrorists)

All this in the name of fighting our beloved Persia :lol:

Poor Erdogan, poor Erdogan .. west laying a trap for Turkey, to destroy Turkey.

mad mullahs just laughing

We need one more of those "GUARANTIES" from Experts :lol:

Yes, BiBI, bring it on, those "enormous positive reverberations" :D

wHmhf_wrcrM

Either Mossad id*ots or BiBi thinking Joe idi*ot.

And

today,

Trump lets pants down in AIPAC .. pants down

Go, Donald, Gooooooooo
:lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Told you Az, obama HUGE mistake. We payin for it, no doubt.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Interesting note that why are we importing Mexican illegal immigrants into a no job US economy and then surprised when they get fired up by Aztlan. Same thing I suppose.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

9nIDldvdpM4
yDR2u3xzPoU

Senator Lindsey Graham :

The current US strategy in ‎Iraq, Syria is failing and would empower Iran

All this, destroying Syria, endangering Saudi & Sheikhs & Amirs, millions of refugee overrunning Europe, financing terrorist .. all this .. to confront Iran :)

mad mullahs leaning back and just laughing

Trump got it .. he sayin he hand it over to Ahmadinejat and leavin :lol:

Go, Donald, Gooooooo

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Muslims have assimilated very well for a long time. This particular group of refugees is far too many far too fast, all broke and flatter than a fritter.

If we funded Assad to give them jobs rebuilding Syria and Palestine and let Russia handle defense things would be smoother.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Antivax proposed MoA

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The issue is not vaccines per se, but only post 1979 vaccines based on human stem cells which can cause DNA damage, as well as an autoimmune response to human DNA along with the desired immune response to the target virus.

http://soundchoice.org/ethical-vaccines/
Vaccines help eradicate many diseases throughout the world.

The production of vaccines involves growing a virus in living cells. Historically they have been manufactured by using animal cell lines that contain the Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) of that animal. Within the final product some residual living DNA remains as a contaminant in the vaccine as it cannot all be filtered out. In 1979 changes were introduced to vaccine manufacturing previously made in animal cell lines to manufacturing in human fetal cell lines. Therefore with each dose of the vaccines newly manufactured on human cells we are injecting children and adults with residual human fetal DNA and in some cases a retrovirus.

It is a well understood scientific fact that loose, living human DNA in a human can insert into the genome of that human. As the DNA in the genes govern the function of cells, such DNA insertions can seriously disrupt the function of the invaded cell. If this loose DNA invades the genes governing the function of a nerve cell in the brain, such disruption can have devastating consequences. Therefore, SCPI researches the potential health risks of the residual human DNA found in the products we use.

Many scientists have now hypothesized that cancer and other childhood neurological diseases such as autistic disorder are caused by mutations in the child’s DNA. This conclusion is based upon finding numerous mutations in the brains and/or blood of such children which cannot be found in their parents, these are called de novo mutations. They are caused by something that happens to the child after birth. SCPI researches have extensively reviewed the potential health risks posed by this residual human DNA. Based upon that research, SCPI does ongoing research and seeks to raise awareness of the potential health risks of manufacturing medical products on human cell lines.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Bollocks.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:Bollocks.
Yes bollocks, and I would imagine ovarian cells would be involved as well ;)

It is a complicated question, and every vaccine needs an independent assessment but this was a new hypothesis to me. The coincidental timing of the new vaccine technology and the sudden increase in autism is a question worth researching.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

It is a complicated question, and every vaccine needs an independent assessment but this was a new hypothesis to me. The coincidental timing of the new vaccine technology and the sudden increase in autism is a question worth researching.
Due to the persistence of belief in Wakefield's fraud, this issue and other vaccine issues have now been studied far far more than would normally be warranted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25086160

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25057578

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25057557

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24624471

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20669467
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

Due to the persistence of belief in Wakefield's fraud, this issue and other vaccine issues have now been studied far far more than would normally be warranted:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25086160

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25057578

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25057557

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24624471

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20669467
None of these are on point, but the first one does conclude vaccines cause some AR's.

Vaccines now include human fetal material with the virus. The virus linked to human tissue in the vaccine, so it seems reasonable that the vaccine might cause undesired autoimmune reactions as well as the desired antiviral reactions. I'm no immunologist, but it seems like a reasonable possibility.

What is suspicious is that autism erupted about the same time the new vaccines came out and there are so many case studies of perfectly normal kids having immediate and severe reactions. You can't even find autism before DSM IV because it was so rare it was classed as mental retardation.

The studies which are appropriate are the ones about the de novo genetic mutations found in the autistic children.

I would assume since it genetic mutations even lower level animal studies would be applicable.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Not even wrong.

The cause(s) of autism are still very much an open question and a very active area of research, however, vaccines have been ruled out.

This particular conspiracy theory is one that, I have to admit, I have little energy to debate.

My view is let people just do what they believe, with only one caveat:

Don't show up at the ER demanding treatment for your unvaccinated kid stricken with a disease easily avoided through vaccination.

Instead go on the internet and seek help from the antivaxxers.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:Not even wrong.

The cause(s) of autism are still very much an open question and a very active area of research, however, vaccines have been ruled out.

This particular conspiracy theory is one that, I have to admit, I have little energy to debate.

My view is let people just do what they believe, with only one caveat:

Don't show up at the ER demanding treatment for your unvaccinated kid stricken with a disease easily avoided through vaccination.

Instead go on the internet and seek help from the antivaxxers.
I'm not looking for a debate. I am simply noting that this is a now a reasonably coherent but unproven hypothesis active in the public at large (conspiracy theory) and we will be hearing more about it in the future.

Teresa of Ávila
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote: Image
Doc and folks,

That works on so many levels, but the one I like is 'The enemy within'.

Alex.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: I'm not looking for a debate.
Nonc,

On this forum? Debate is as good as it gets.

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Russia

The Panama stuff re Putin just for (political) illiterates, rubbish.

What does Putin need money for ? ? .. he no ordinary President, he emperor

Like saying " Yekaterina Alexeyevna " or even " Peter Alexeyevich " had secret accounts in Berlin or London.

Putin is savior of Mother Russia, Russian emperor, he owns Russia

Putin is the least corrupt of all world leaders, present and past.

But

This not the real news

This is the real news :

To make it short, British PM, Cameron, not only their fortune is from "slave trading" , but , till today, they have not paid a single penny tax.

Cameron is no alone .. all crooks stealing money from Russia (either flee to Israel :D , or London), or Arab Sheikhs and Sultans and Kings, or Indian running away with poor Indian money .. all .. they end up in London.

Why ? ?

Because, Britian still has "imperial" tax system .. foreign revenues are not taxed

Meaning

A rich Indian, owner of all Indian and many more "Steel mills", living in London, does not pay any taxes .. ZERO

That law was for British Lords, who owned South Africa and Rhodesia the Gold mines and diamond mines and all Africa and Hong Kong and Opium trades etc etc .. they did pay zero tax in Britain.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

if you want the big boys of capitalism to hang out in your country and trickle down golden showers from the balconies you negotiate a reason for them to choose to be there.

the big financial centres of london, new york, beijing etc are hotbeds of corruption, they wouldnt have it any other way, its all above board, wink wink nudge nudge style..

if they agree to certain conditions that benefit the city, they get tax credits and blind eyes turned.

its the lesson from the thatcher years, no benefit at all to scaring those people away, they will take their money elsewhere and you will get nothing at all.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

"Vaxxed"

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

MMR documentary now being shown in NYC.
"It's not that the movie is anti-science; it's that the science is anti-CDC." - Liam Scheff
The August 2014 release of audio recordings of conversations between Dr. Brian Hooker and senior CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson brought immense hope that the safety of vaccines would finally hit the mainstream; crushing the myth that the CDC is America's "trusted advisor" on health matters (note: their tagline is CDC 24/7: Saving Lives, Protecting People). Yet this remains the most censored story of the millennium; the media blackout continues and the smear campaign against Dr Wakefield remains, despite the painfully real implications of Dr. Thompson's testimony.

Here, Thompson speaks about the CDC corruption and cover-up:
"I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism." - Thompson, through his lawyer, August 2014

"The adjusted race-effect [for black boys and autism], statistical significance was huge.

After the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects [showing elevated autism in black boys], the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can." - Dr. William Thompson's deposition with Congressman Bill Posey

Thompson has asked that Congress subpoena him and investigate the CDC fraud, after handing over more than 100,000 pages of evidence. His requests remain unanswered, and he has built a relationship with Dr. Wakefield, his wife Carmel, and those he had once harmed.

"I have great shame now when I meet families with kids with autism because I have been part of the problem."
CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson

"I apologize again for the price you paid for my dishonesty... "
CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson to Dr Andrew Wakefield

"I do believe your husband's career was unjustly damaged and this study would have supported his scientific opinion. Hopefully I can help repair it."
Whistleblower Dr. William Thompson to Carmel Wakefield
http://www.sott.net/article/315859-Shou ... ontroversy

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I believe the director of the study when he says they brought in big garbage cans and destroyed data. That's a primary source.

Snopes isn't even a secondary source here. They never interviewed anybody, nor are they qualified to comment on research. They simply took CDC apologetics and repackaged them. This is a good example of why Snopes has such a poor reputation as an arbiter of truth.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
I believe the director of the study when he says they brought in big garbage cans and destroyed data. That's a primary source.

Snopes isn't even a secondary source here. They never interviewed anybody, nor are they qualified to comment on research. They simply took CDC apologetics and repackaged them. This is a good example of why Snopes has such a poor reputation as an arbiter of truth.
(S)Nope.

Note to self. Given the ongoing issue with my immune system, make sure all of my vaccinations are up to date before my next trip to the USA.