Democrats | What are they good for?

Doc

Re: Democrats | What are they really afraid of?

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:It's his problem and that of his employer. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Then my question is "are you losing any sleep over Donald Trump?
Nope.

He's a buffoon with a bouffant, but he's not my problem.

Rather he's comic relief. I enjoy making fun of him for my own amusement.

Little point in worrying, let alone losing sleep, about things that I have no influence over.
In that case I suggest you go to google news and google Donald Trump, Cruz and Rubio if you want a good laugh at MSM bias.

There is a Salon article that asks an "expert" whether or not Trump is a Nazi. Funny thing the expert talks about the Hilter/Nazi's 21 points when in fact the Nazi's 21 point were actually number 25 and called the Nazi's 25 points.
In the US, "Nazi" and "Marxist" do seem to be two of the most favoured terms used by each side to attempt to denigrate the other.
Sure and very Ironic as well

Just came across this infomercial at random

ojDk1Uv6PWA
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
In the US, "Nazi" and "Marxist" do seem to be two of the most favoured terms used by each side to attempt to denigrate the other.
Sure and very Ironic as well

Just came across this infomercial at random

ojDk1Uv6PWA
Excellent video! Thanks for posting Doc.

Merica is full of Nazis, Marxists, Racists, and Anarchists. We are united in our diversity.

Anarchapulco? :lol: wish I had thought of that name.

Maybe the days of appealing to the LCD with contradictory promises are coming to an end?
noddy

Post by noddy »

need a high density oled to grab me, lcd's and plasmas are so last century.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:need a high density oled to grab me, lcd's and plasmas are so last century.
RACIST !!! :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
noddy wrote:need a high density oled to grab me, lcd's and plasmas are so last century.
RACIST !!! :D
:D Thanks for sticking up for me Doc.

sometimes my people don't even realize we are being discriminated against until some one points it out.

Usually its a lawyer........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Former Obama political prisoner, Dinesh D'Souza strikes back

r7e6gLht6OQ
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Democrats | What are they good for?

Post by monster_gardener »

Many Thanks to the Moderators for the Forum.........

This Thread is the counterpart for the Republicans What Are They Good For? thread which reports on real or alleged Republican misbehavior

So please report real or alleged Democrat misbehavior here .............

Does not have to be exclusively Democrat hijinks.............

Democrats are known to conspire/collude with Republicans to do things like empower Banksters and outsource American jobs with Free Trade deals.........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Typhoon

Re: Democrats | What are they good for?

Post by Typhoon »

Merged with an older similar thread. New title [partly] kept.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't think there is a single amendment in the bill of rights that Democrats support.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dems- ... le/2588872
The war between Republicans and Democrats on the politically splintered Federal Election Commission flared late Monday when a Republican commissioner and former chairman charged that the panel's Democrats want to regulate the press and end free election media.

The moves by Democrats "signal an active regulatory effort within the agency, caution press organizations to look over their shoulders, and chill the free exercise of press activity," said Republican Lee E. Goodman in a statement on a recent FEC split vote.

On that vote, the Democrats voted as a block to punish the maker of an anti-Obama movie distributed free before the 2012 election. The Republicans argued that he should receive the standard media exemption, as Democrats on the FEC have granted liberal moviemakers in the past. The split voted blocked any action against Joel Gilbert and Highway 61 films for his Dreams of My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception.

Goodman, who has been warning of efforts by Democrats on the FEC to regulate and even block conservative news sites like the Drudge Report, said that a split vote on the anti-Obama movie proves the motives of the Democrats, Ann M. Ravel, Steven T. Walther, and Ellen L. Weintraub.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is the same with progressives everywhere Mr P.
“How do you combine diversity and religion with an ethnocentric and prejudiced idea of gender equality?"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... story.html
Swedish Greens jolted by claims of Islamist infiltration

By Karl Ritter | AP April 26

STOCKHOLM — One refused to shake hands with a female journalist. Another compared Israel to Nazi Germany. A third was seen doing hand signs associated with Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood in the background of a live TV broadcast.

The behavior of some Muslim members of Sweden’s Green Party, which is part of a coalition government since 2014, has sparked concerns that the small environmentalist group may have been infiltrated by Islamists.

It also has triggered a wider discussion about whether Sweden has tried so hard to be inclusive and tolerant toward migrants that it’s failed to stand up for its own feminist ideals.

“In our eagerness to embrace a diverse and multicultural society, we have turned a blind eye to undemocratic views,” said Gulan Avci, a Stockholm city councilwoman for the Liberals, a center-right opposition party.
The party’s problems started when Housing Minister Mehmet Kaplan, a Green Party member and former leader of a Swedish Muslim youth group, resigned last week after media reports that he had contacts with ultra-nationalists and Islamists in his native Turkey. Though he denied any wrongdoing and the party leadership defended him until the end, he stepped down when a video surfaced of Kaplan comparing Israel’s treatment of Palestinians to how the Nazis persecuted Jews.

Trying to cool things down, Green Party co-leader Asa Romson only made them worse when she went off on a bizarre tangent in a TV interview, describing the Sept. 11 attacks as “accidents.” She later clarified that she condemns the attacks.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:It is the same with progressives everywhere Mr P.
“How do you combine diversity and religion with an ethnocentric and prejudiced idea of gender equality?"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... story.html
Swedish Greens jolted by claims of Islamist infiltration

By Karl Ritter | AP April 26

STOCKHOLM — One refused to shake hands with a female journalist. Another compared Israel to Nazi Germany. A third was seen doing hand signs associated with Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood in the background of a live TV broadcast.

The behavior of some Muslim members of Sweden’s Green Party, which is part of a coalition government since 2014, has sparked concerns that the small environmentalist group may have been infiltrated by Islamists.

It also has triggered a wider discussion about whether Sweden has tried so hard to be inclusive and tolerant toward migrants that it’s failed to stand up for its own feminist ideals.

“In our eagerness to embrace a diverse and multicultural society, we have turned a blind eye to undemocratic views,” said Gulan Avci, a Stockholm city councilwoman for the Liberals, a center-right opposition party.
The party’s problems started when Housing Minister Mehmet Kaplan, a Green Party member and former leader of a Swedish Muslim youth group, resigned last week after media reports that he had contacts with ultra-nationalists and Islamists in his native Turkey. Though he denied any wrongdoing and the party leadership defended him until the end, he stepped down when a video surfaced of Kaplan comparing Israel’s treatment of Palestinians to how the Nazis persecuted Jews.

Trying to cool things down, Green Party co-leader Asa Romson only made them worse when she went off on a bizarre tangent in a TV interview, describing the Sept. 11 attacks as “accidents.” She later clarified that she condemns the attacks.
:lol:

Proof that inclusion works. As long as the goal is not a selfish desire for "us" to cling to stagnant ideology. Majority gets to define.

The best intentions of mice and men........
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/07/det ... lawmakers/
Detroit Free Press Editor Calls For Murder Of GOP Lawmakers
June 7, 2016 By Mollie Hemingway
Apparently he feels that poor families should not have alternates to the failed unionize school systems. I suppose in some circles that is an excellent reason to kill people. :roll:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Obama's buddy President of Gambia

"If you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/gambian ... our-throat
Doc

Post by Doc »

DNCC to Democrat congressional candidates. "pretend to listen to Black Lives matter but don't promise them anything"

http://linkis.com/huffingtonpost.com/dTpVb

Leaked 2015 Memo Told Dems: ‘Don’t Offer Support’ For Black Lives Matter Policy Positions
The memo lists several suggestions for how Democratic congressional candidates should handle an encounter with a Black Lives Matter activist.
08/31/2016 12:11 pm ET | Updated 2 hours ago

Julia Craven Reporter, The Huffington Post
X

WASHINGTON ― “Don’t offer support” for the “concrete policy positions” of Black Lives Matter protesters, the chief organization charged with electing Democrats to the House of Representatives warned its candidates in an internal memo leaked online on Wednesday.

The document was posted online by Guccifer 2.0, a hacker who has claimed to be responsible for the Democratic National Committee email leak. Guccifer claims the document is from the personal computer of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). A number of cybersecurity firms and Democrats have attributed the leaks to Russian hackers (though Guccifer 2.0 has denied working for the Kremlin).

“Presidential candidates have struggled to respond to tactics of the Black Lives Matter movement,” reads the memo, sent by a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee staffer in November. “While there has been little engagement with House candidates, candidates and campaign staff should be prepared. This document should not be emailed or handed to anyone outside of the building. Please only give campaign staff these best practices in meetings or over the phone.”