Hillary Clinton

Doc

Re: The cavalry DOES arrive, but LATE

Post by Doc »

Alexis wrote:I wonder about one scenario. What if the cavalry does not arrive just in time, however does arrive?

I mean: what if the FBI does indict Hillary Clinton, however not before the Dem convention end July. Say in August or September.

From my understanding, for one of the two Dem & Rep candidates to be under indictment for a Federal crime at the time of presidential campagin would be a totally unprecedented situation.

I think a very probable consequence would be that the next US president would wear a wig.

But beyond that:
- Is it even legally possible for somebody to remain a candidate to US presidency while being indicted?
- Would there be a legal means for the Dem party to change candidate in an emergency fashion, even in September, or is it legally impossible?
- Could a third party candidacy be mounted very quickly under a new ad hoc party "Sane Democrats" or "Fair Democrats" or any other legal vessel enabling an alternate Dem candidate in everything but name?
- Could one of the US' small parties benefit from the situation? Greens, or others? Arriving probably second, but being in good position to claim the mantle of America's Left party from the Dems?
- Or could it even imagined - gasp :? - that Clinton would be elected no matter what? :shock:

Please help this troubled foreigner :)
I have even stopped munching popcorn because of that interrogation... while I obviously have stored large reserves for the next five months until the election ;)
If History is a guide the Clintons will demand the support and loyalty of the Democratic party. Given that this time around Hillary won due to the votes of the democratic establishment, that would seem to hold still.

dWnT3JUmwXc
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by manolo »

Folks,

It has been a moving experience to see this glass ceiling broken. Not just because a woman is heading for POTUS, but because it is the right person to do the job.

History in the making. :)

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:Folks,

It has been a moving experience to see this glass ceiling broken. Not just because a woman is heading for POTUS, but because it is the right person to do the job.

Alex.
Be careful Alex. Hillary can use those glass shards as a shank.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alex.
:lol: with any luck, she'll be our Maggie Thatcher! That a society obsessed with class status elected the daughter of a thatcher to the position of PM is something that should make all y'all to be proud.

Soon as you guy elect a black PM "we" will consider you less racist than "us."

till then......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

Alex.
or grind them up and put them in Bill's mashed potatoes...... :o
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

Alex.
or grind them up and put them in Bill's mashed potatoes...... :o
After I can just see her and her reset button
MpQ6X4ojHws
orYcAiFqknU
otCfE4ovftU
orYcAiFqknU
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

It has been a moving experience to see this glass ceiling broken. Not just because a woman is heading for POTUS,
I had a similarly moving experience in the WC this morning.
manolo wrote: but because it is the right person to do the job.

. . .
Possibly. For all the wrong reasons.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:

It has been a moving experience to see this glass ceiling broken. Not just because a woman is heading for POTUS,
I had a similarly moving experience in the WC this morning.
manolo wrote: but because it is the right person to do the job.

. . .
Possibly. For all the wrong reasons.
Indeed
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ck-people/
Twitter Users React to Hillary Clinton’s Latest Attacks on Donald Trump: ‘You Robbed Haiti of Its Gold, You Don’t Give a F*ck About Black People’
Doc

Post by Doc »

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

manolo wrote:History in the making. :)
Question is: WHICH history?

Answer won't be available before November, 2020.

This, no matter whether she wins or lose. If she loses, it will have to be said that Trump could only win against her...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:
This, no matter whether she wins or lose. If she loses, it will have to be said that Trump could only win against her...
A brilliant observation. I salute you. When Bernie give you a run for your money, your appeal is questionable at best.

My theory:

Trump is paid by Bill thru the Clinton Foundation to be so crass and unpalatable as to make Hilary look relatively human, and slightly less demonically power mad. HIl does not know about Bill's plan.

Hilary is paid by the Koch brothers to be so demonically bizarre as to make Trump look relatively human, and slightly less demonically power mad. Trump does not know about the Koch brothers plan.

Both Hilary & Trump look at each other and think "WTF are you doing? How the hell am I supposed to be less appealing than that?"
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Just go ahead and accept it.
Attachments
Emperor Trump.jpg
Emperor Trump.jpg (91.41 KiB) Viewed 1042 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

QFwdvMQHmOI
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

its worse

Tor00iWUhDQ

What kind of human being brags about getting the rapist of a 12 year old girl off the hook?

orYcAiFqknU
Doc

Post by Doc »

CkmhEh8VAAYBc1q.jpg
CkmhEh8VAAYBc1q.jpg (124.79 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote: Both Hilary & Trump look at each other and think "WTF are you doing? How the hell am I supposed to be less appealing than that?"
SM,

Yep, it's a race to the bottom. Oh no, now I can't get the images out of my head. :oops: :(

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

PFxFRqNmXKg
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Demon of Undoing wrote:Just go ahead and accept it.
Here is Trump crossing the Alps:

Errr wait... actually, it should be the Rio Grande :? ? Hmmm...
Doc

Post by Doc »

Speaker at Orlando Mosque

"Gays must die"

qBlwxqqAprQ

"Within 100 days of taking office I will open our borders" - Hillary Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... -100-days/
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

As we're grandstanding,

I can't help but wonder how a psycho that had been interviewed several times by the FBI was able to acquire an AR-15 assault rifle so easily and apparently legally.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:As we're grandstanding,

I can't help but wonder how a psycho that had been interviewed several times by the FBI was able to acquire an AR-15 assault rifle so easily and apparently legally.
Like so many other mass shooters He was a registered Democrat Perhaps that had something to do with it. He also had a carry permit apparently issued for his job with a DHS contractor as a security guard.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:As we're grandstanding,

They obtain them in Europe plenty easy, not sure why it's an issue.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hillary says you should lose your rights if you are being investigated by the FBI, as she's being investigated by the FBI.
Censorship isn't necessary