Predictions on the US post November 8 2016

Simple Minded

Re: Predictions on the US post November 8 2016

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
noddy wrote:according to wikipedia wyatt would start a gambling den and a brothel and milk the suckers for as much as he could.
:lol:
back when markets were freer, people were more cooperative...... or maybe it's the other way round.
Indeed.

PZ0ur5GKC0w
Herdin cats back then woulda been excellent training for being an OTNOT moderator........

"C'mon little kitties. Quit pitchin yer hissy fits and spitting in each other's eyes, and just cross the crick."

Back in the day when men were men, women were men, and sheep were just plain nervous.....
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

If Hillary wins, the Republicans in the House will either vote to impeach her, create a "funding gap", or both.

If Trump wins, there will be a lot of prominent Republicans who will quickly forget that they were ever against him.

If Hillary barely wins, and Democrats take control of the Senate, there might be a civil war in the Republican Party: the "traitors" versus the "collaborators". It would be fun to watch.
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

noddy wrote:according to wikipedia wyatt would start a gambling den and a brothel and milk the suckers for as much as he could.
Exactly
Doc

Post by Doc »

Brecher wrote:If Hillary wins, the Republicans in the House will either vote to impeach her, create a "funding gap", or both.

If Trump wins, there will be a lot of prominent Republicans who will quickly forget that they were ever against him.

If Hillary barely wins, and Democrats take control of the Senate, there might be a civil war in the Republican Party: the "traitors" versus the "collaborators". It would be fun to watch.
If Hillary wins it will be:
first1.png
first1.png (89.55 KiB) Viewed 134 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Doc wrote:
Brecher wrote:If Hillary wins, the Republicans in the House will either vote to impeach her, create a "funding gap", or both.

If Hillary wins it will be:
first1.png
LOL!