Worldwide Israel Loves Iran campaign

AzariLoveIran

Worldwide Israel Loves Iran campaign

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Israeli-Iranian kiss

:lol:

he photo garnered criticism as well. "When Ahmadinejad kisses an Isreaeli girl like that, and goes with her under the chuppa (a Jewish wedding canopy) in marriage, send me the picture. Until then, stop with the nonsense," was one comment posted on Facebook.

Another poster had a similar idea: "I want a picture of (Yisrael Beteinu MK) Anastasia Michaeli kissing Ahmadinejad…then I'll believe something is happening here…"

Many comments also noted that should the young woman return to Iran, she may face consequences. Other posters expressed doubts, claiming that the photo was digitally altered.

Could be Iranian Revolutionary Guard Psychological War Division

They softening enemy moral to fight Iranians

but

2B frank

I preferred, Iranian man kissing Israeli chic

best would be

Iranian (not shaved) revolutionary guard in uniform french kissing those lovely IDF girl soldiers, maybe even intelligence officer in Barak (Shorti) war head office

:lol: :lol: :lol:

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Marry.......Re: Worldwide Israel Loves Iran campaign

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Israeli-Iranian kiss

:lol:

he photo garnered criticism as well. "When Ahmadinejad kisses an Isreaeli girl like that, and goes with her under the chuppa (a Jewish wedding canopy) in marriage, send me the picture. Until then, stop with the nonsense," was one comment posted on Facebook.

Another poster had a similar idea: "I want a picture of (Yisrael Beteinu MK) Anastasia Michaeli kissing Ahmadinejad…then I'll believe something is happening here…"

Many comments also noted that should the young woman return to Iran, she may face consequences. Other posters expressed doubts, claiming that the photo was digitally altered.

Could be Iranian Revolutionary Guard Psychological War Division

They softening enemy moral to fight Iranians

but

2B frank

I preferred, Iranian man kissing Israeli chic

best would be

Iranian (not shaved) revolutionary guard in uniform french kissing those lovely IDF girl soldiers, maybe even intelligence officer in Barak (Shorti) war head office

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

Hope to see more of this...........

In the old old days sometimes a conflict could be defused by marrying the princess of one country to the prince of another...... Solomon did this and peace resulted though he got in trouble about over doing it..........

Remembering a saying about the Hamburgs........ something on the order of 'Let the other nations war, you happy Austria, marry"

Wonder if could be done between children of important Iranian and Israeli businesses............

AND have children............

IME Parents can love grandchildren even more than children ;) :)

FWIW...........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
AzariLoveIran

Re: Worldwide Israel Loves Iran campaign

Post by AzariLoveIran »

7agK8MIJ3T0