Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

Zack Morris

Re: Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

Post by Zack Morris »

Lots of people have been acting on right-wing hate. Hate crimes have spiked in the past year. We've already seen a Mosque shooting (in Canada) and the gunning down of two Indian men in Kansas, on top of numerous incidents of harassment, property destruction, threats, etc. And now we're seeing hateful anti-Muslim rallies being staged by conservatives in liberal areas. Stay home and stay out of our cities, losers.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol hate crimes aren't right wing.
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol hate crimes aren't right wing.
Right wing political rhetoric normalizes hate. If this is going to be your argument, then you certainly can't blame Bernie Sanders' rhetoric for the shooting because the man has never called for violence, or hatred, and is a model of a decent human being, especially when engaging his political opponents.

We know that Trump voters are primarily motivated by ethnic and cultural factors, namely disliking their opponents. It's not only consistent with the rhetoric and what the voters actually say if you ask them, but consistent with the data that is emerging. Here's a great study. Real data, which you never present because it does not exist in your low-info InfoWars world.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol hate crimes are not right wing.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is real data that escaped you. Record GOP majorities. Record democrat collapse. Records.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Zack Morris wrote:
Right wing political rhetoric normalizes hate. If this is going to be your argument, then you certainly can't blame Bernie Sanders' rhetoric for the shooting because the man has never called for violence, or hatred, and is a model of a decent human being, especially when engaging his political opponents.

We know that Trump voters are primarily motivated by ethnic and cultural factors, namely disliking their opponents. It's not only consistent with the rhetoric and what the voters actually say if you ask them, but consistent with the data that is emerging. Here's a great study. Real data, which you never present because it does not exist in your low-info InfoWars world.

The obvious problem is that Democrats believe voters choose based only on feelings, attitudes and group identifications.

Character of the candidate is noticeably not included. This is peculiar as the Dem campaign was bassed on disparaging Trump, so character is obviously of key interest. Why does this group not even mention the area Clinton focused on?

There is not a single solid behavior or results based category in this survey. Not real data at all. No mention of military service, reliance on entitlements, the Clinton/Podesta emails, employment status etc.

There is no reality in this survey, much less any data. Sloppy pseudoscience at best.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The election was decided on the economy as it alway is. The economy was poor so the incumbent party lost. That simple.

But back to the subject, Democrat violence and calls for violence are a sign of their desperation. You only resort to terrorism when you have no other options and you have no morality.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
The obvious problem is that Democrats believe voters choose based only on feelings, attitudes and group identifications.

Character of the candidate is noticeably not included. This is peculiar as the Dem campaign was bassed on disparaging Trump, so character is obviously of key interest. Why does this group not even mention the area Clinton focused on?

There is not a single solid behavior or results based category in this survey. Not real data at all. No mention of military service, reliance on entitlements, the Clinton/Podesta emails, employment status etc.

There is no reality in this survey, much less any data. Sloppy pseudoscience at best.
well said Nonc. After reading the article Zack posted my first thought was: "OK, that's the dogma of Zack's church. We are better than them. OUR scholars have spoken. The data is accurate & irrefutable. The science is settled. Now, how can we force them into submission?"

Catholics & Protestants.

Amuses me to no end that those who are endlessly obsessed with group identity and feelings, and who are always splitting the world into group IDs', collecting data on whites, blacks, browns, male, female, gays, straights, white collar, blue collar, red, blue, immigrants, and natives, are also in a never ending battle to portray themselves as not racist, sexist homophobic, xenophobic, political, or regionalist.

They are really inclusive..., unless they don't adhere to their religious dogma. :shock:

"No you don't understand, "we" don't hold it against them, just cause "they" are different."
"So, why are you obsessed with measuring differences?"
"You're not obsessed with their differences? You're a racist!"

"The world is a comedy to the man who thinks, and a tragedy to the man who feels."

Not to mention, the survey never addressed the DNC rigging their own primary to deny their party members any "freedom of choice." But I guess if you think your base is too stupid to make the right decisions....... for ze goot of ze peeple, of course.... it all makes sense.

"Remember comrade, the party is always right! Er, uh, I mean left, er, uh, I mean correct."
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: The obvious problem is that Democrats believe voters choose based only on feelings, attitudes and group identifications.

I've seen plenty of surveys of Trump supporters and a large number of them are openly concerned about his "character". The GOP has run an assassination campaign on Clinton's character for decades but at the end of the day, no one can make the case that Trump has better "character". Apart from being personally repugnant, he's far more deceitful, ignorant, vindictive, petty, manipulative, creepy, and narcissistic than either of the Clintons. In the end, as awful a candidate as Clinton was, she was still preferred by a larger number of Americans with a popular vote win of +2M.

Regardless of the role of perceived character, issues still matter, and the issues that mattered for Trump voters were more cultural than economic. A series of character axes would have added more dots to the plots but would not have shifted the relative importance of culture vs. economy.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Simple Minded wrote: well said Nonc. After reading the article Zack posted my first thought was: "OK, that's the dogma of Zack's church. We are better than them. OUR scholars have spoken. The data is accurate & irrefutable. The science is settled. Now, how can we force them into submission?"
The problem is, your side doesn't have scholars. And your messiah famously praises himself for dismissing facts and figures in favor of his "gut".
Amuses me to no end that those who are endlessly obsessed with group identity and feelings, and who are always splitting the world into group IDs', collecting data on whites, blacks, browns, male, female, gays, straights, white collar, blue collar, red, blue, immigrants, and natives, are also in a never ending battle to portray themselves as not racist, sexist homophobic, xenophobic, political, or regionalist.
Your side is the most obsessed with political correctness and group identity. How else to explain the delicateness with which their sensitivities on social matters must be treated while they hurl invective against any hint of nonconformity to their deplorable rural norms?
They are really inclusive..., unless they don't adhere to their religious dogma. :shock:
Religious people have no problem thriving and being fully accepted in Real American regions. The reverse is not true in OId World America, where outsiders are welcomed with one-way assimilation demands, open hostility, and ostracization.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Cool stories bro. I'm just glad you haven't looked into why you went extinct.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Zack Morris wrote:

Is this the kind of science that only immigrants can do?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

well said Nonc. After reading the article Zack posted my first thought was: "OK, that's the dogma of Zack's church. We are better than them. OUR scholars have spoken. The data is accurate & irrefutable. The science is settled. Now, how can we force them into submission?"

Catholics & Protestants.

"No you don't understand, "we" don't hold it against them, just cause "they" are different."
"So, why are you obsessed with measuring differences?"
"You're not obsessed with their differences? You're a racist!"

"The world is a comedy to the man who thinks, and a tragedy to the man who feels."

Not to mention, the survey never addressed the DNC rigging their own primary to deny their party members any "freedom of choice." But I guess if you think your base is too stupid to make the right decisions....... for ze goot of ze peeple, of course.... it all makes sense.

"Remember comrade, the party is always right! Er, uh, I mean left, er, uh, I mean correct."
_____
When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,

'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?'

~ Quentin Crisp
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

That's a very good question, Apollonius. I think some
native-born Americans are capable of conducting analytical work. Can anyone in your neighborhood do so?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote:
Is this the kind of science that only immigrants can do?
:D Pretty much. Most of us weren't trained since birth to recognize the difference between a 1 and a 0, when they are still fifty paces away.... ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
_____
When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,

'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?'

~ Quentin Crisp
:lol:

Ya gotta love the religious zealot who criticizes the other religious zealots for believing in the wrong religion! ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Cool stories bro. I'm just glad you haven't looked into why you went extinct.
Obsession with feelings and group identity, pretty much make rational reflection impossible in an adolescent mind. Cue Flip Wilson's routine of "the devil made me do it."

Back in 08, when the then current experts were as certain as a 1970's climate scientist of the Coming Ice Age, that Hilary would win the Whitehouse in 08, a friend of 50 years who describes herself as a "strong, liberal, democrat" assured me that there was no way Hilary would win, because women would not vote for her. She asserted this was due to how Hilary attempted to destroy any woman who claimed Bill sexually assaulted here. Who was it, that in 2016, who claimed any women who claimed to be a victim of sexual assault should be listened to?

As anyone who has been married knows, women never forget. Reminding the voting public that abusing weak women is not a virtue, and claiming that Trump was a misogynist, who was worse even than herself, probably was not the greatest tactical move on the part of her handlers. it would be interesting to ask the experts if that tactic actually gained or lost votes for H.

No doubt many deep state republicans wish they had rigged their primary to exclude Trump as a contender. Interesting that the deep state Dems actually did so in an attempt to keep the unwashed base from selecting the candidate of their own choosing.

Rigging your primary and losing the general seems like cosmic justice.

In the meantime, the trend of Palin, Obama, Tea Party, Occupy Wall Street, Bernie, and now Trump continues. New faces seem to be appreciated more than any in the old guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:
New faces seem to be appreciated more than any in the old guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
ah! still the old guard haven't quite caught on yet.

They are somewhere between that denial and anger stage. ;)
Doc

Post by Doc »

CBS News: Majority whip's shooting "Self-Inflicted"

gHCxuuaTWq8
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:All kidding aside this was probably a false flag operation organized by the Trump DHS. GOP members will now have a convenient excuse to stop holding town halls in their districts (or exclude any dissenters under the guise of "security").
Bump.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Wow. Look what Trump has done! People feel so threatened that they are resorting to Second Amendment remedies!
Bump