Political Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Simple Minded

Re: Political Levitas

Post by Simple Minded »

Attachments
z-email.jpg
z-email.jpg (87.21 KiB) Viewed 628 times
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Winnie the Pooh is now censored in China because of this meme:

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The censors mistook Obama for Tigger Woods?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I Think the Chinese still eat Tiggers.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Word of the day.

Kakistocracy
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Attachments
z-matrix.jpg
z-matrix.jpg (81.81 KiB) Viewed 600 times
z-slaves.jpg
z-slaves.jpg (75.12 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Brilliant. Proof that AI might NOT replace humans by being more intelligent.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new 7 Series BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, RayBan sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Apple i phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a
GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany.
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Apple iPad that the image has been processed and the data stored He then accesses an MS-SQL database through an
ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with email on his Galaxy S5 and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, “but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked.
You used millions of dollars’ worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know crap about how working people
make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep”

“Now give me back my dog.”
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

20292832_10155680102218487_596989788825263593_n.jpg
20292832_10155680102218487_596989788825263593_n.jpg (107.83 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Sergeant Klinger is pleased with the news.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Repub or Dem POTUS/Senator/Representative (RDPSR): Hello ignorant citizen! I have super magical powers that allow me to create square circles and free lunches that will improve not only your life, but everyone else’s life also!
TMRD: Really?
(RDPSR): Yes. I would explain it to you, but you are too stupid to understand.
TMRD: You’re probably right about me. But based on the previous track record of your ilk, pererenially claiming to have magical powers that will kill all the dragons that are behind every blade of grass, I don’t believe you!
(RDPSR): You don’t have to believe my claims regarding anything. All I ask is that you just take my word for it that my opponent representing the other party is even worse that I. They’re really evil! They want to sodomize you, your wife, and your kids.
TMRD: Yes, so I have heard you say so many times. You’re not very credible.
(RDPSR): And you still don’t believe I have magical powers granted to me by Jesus or Karl Marx? Not only are you stupid, which means I was right not to try to explain my lack of plans to you, I also know you think nothing is knowable.
TMRD: Yes, But I do know that you have also said that many times before. ORZ saying, “Against stupidity, even the gods struggle in vain!”
(RDPSR): Wow! I like that. Can I use that as my next campaign slogan? You realize that I can’t credit you with that, right?
TMRD: Yeah, sure. Don’t worry about a thing. The secret of your obvious superiority is safe with me.

DISCLAIMER: The above text is the opinion of the author only and doesn’t not reflect the official policy of the International Association of TMRD’s (IATMRD). Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:Allah Akbus
Some people see Muslim women as veiled threats. :|
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Allah Akbus
Some people see Muslim women as veiled threats. :|
Thx. I needed that.

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Iranian Boxer Amir Aliakbari KOs American Boxer in 55 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2x6FD ... U2x6FDe0WI

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

funny_picdump_1585_640_33.jpg
funny_picdump_1585_640_33.jpg (29.07 KiB) Viewed 505 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

where_did_all_the_90s_stars_go_640_09.jpg
where_did_all_the_90s_stars_go_640_09.jpg (30.43 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Permission to set up the inflatable fowl, which was funded through the crowdsourcing website GoFundMe, had to be obtained from the US Secret Service, according to local media.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40886178

That says something about TrumpAdmin....... they are willing to take criticism. You can call the Donald a chicken, but maybe he's simply not stupid.......'>.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

↑ You do have a point.
Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg
Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg (265.75 KiB) Viewed 485 times
Imagine asking the Ministry of Public Security for permission to put up a 9 metre Winnie the Pooh across the street from the upcoming National Congress of the Chinese Communist Party.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Why it is hard to discern racists in the US from self-styled "good guys."
Attachments
z-10.jpg
z-10.jpg (60.83 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Attachments
z-6.jpg