Trump loses!

Simple Minded

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Ayatollah Roy Moore
God’s law above the U.S. Constitution.

That's what Ayatollahs saying .. they sayin who the f*ck the people, God decides. :lol:

Oh Lord, what happened to our beloved U.S. of A. :lol:

Amen

we're becoming Pomegranates? ;)

U slow life types are gonna miss our previously inferior culture....... :(
:D Just noticed the Freudian typo above.

Last sentence should be:

Us low life types are gonna miss our previously inferior culture....... :(
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:

Ayatollah Roy Moore

That's what Ayatollahs saying .. they sayin who the f*ck the people, God decides. :lol:

Amen

we're becoming Pomegranates? ;)

Us slow life types are gonna miss our previously inferior culture....... :(

U C , SM, association with Pomegranates working .. don't you feel already wiser ? ? :D :lol:

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Ayatollah Roy Moore

Amen

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Roy Moore as American as apple pie.

God Bless America.

Mr. Perfect, with all due respect, you seem having missed the fact "Ayatollah Roy Moore" does not accept (or wish) "unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" for homosexuals (and probably many others)

In fact, as far as I know, GOD has said nothing about "Liberty and Happiness" .. in fact, GOD understands something totally different under "Liberty and Happiness" than what these days we understand.

Don't want hurt feelings, but Roy Moore still living in 1400 .. and .. NO, Roy Moore NOT as American as apple pie, far far from it.

Heracleum Persicum

This Tax reform just scam to fleece Joe .. Trump economically illiterate .. "Bazzari" as the mad mullahs said

Notion, reducing tax for wealthy will lead to more business activity and profit and jobs , as George W. Bush said is WooDoo economics.

Why Does Sweden Have So Many Start-Ups ?

. . Sweden excels in promoting the formation of ambitious new businesses, on a level that’s unexpected for a country whose population of roughly 10 million puts it at 89th in the world in population size. Global companies like Spotify, the music-streaming service; Klarna, the online-payment firm; and King, the gaming company, were all founded here.

Stockholm produces the second-highest number of billion-dollar tech companies per capita, after Silicon Valley, and in Sweden overall, there are 20 start-ups—here defined as companies of any size that have been around for at most three years—per 1,000 employees, compared to just five in the United States, according to data from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

“What you see is that start-ups have a high survival rate in Sweden, and they have relatively fast growth,” Flavio Calvino, an OECD economist, told me. Sweden also ranks highest in the developed world when it comes to perceptions of opportunity: Around 65 percent of Swedes aged 18 to 64 think there are good opportunities to start a firm where they live, compared to just 47 percent of Americans in that age group.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mr. Perfect, with all due respect, you seem having missed the fact "Ayatollah Roy Moore" does not accept (or wish) "unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" for homosexuals (and probably many others)

In fact, as far as I know, GOD has said nothing about "Liberty and Happiness" .. in fact, GOD understands something totally different under "Liberty and Happiness" than what these days we understand.

Don't want hurt feelings, but Roy Moore still living in 1400 .. and .. NO, Roy Moore NOT as American as apple pie, far far from it.

You are completely wrong.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This Tax reform just scam to fleece Joe .. Trump economically illiterate .. "Bazzari" as the mad mullahs said

Notion, reducing tax for wealthy will lead to more business activity and profit and jobs , as George W. Bush said is WooDoo economics.

Why Does Sweden Have So Many Start-Ups ?

. . Sweden excels in promoting the formation of ambitious new businesses, on a level that’s unexpected for a country whose population of roughly 10 million puts it at 89th in the world in population size. Global companies like Spotify, the music-streaming service; Klarna, the online-payment firm; and King, the gaming company, were all founded here.

Stockholm produces the second-highest number of billion-dollar tech companies per capita, after Silicon Valley, and in Sweden overall, there are 20 start-ups—here defined as companies of any size that have been around for at most three years—per 1,000 employees, compared to just five in the United States, according to data from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).

“What you see is that start-ups have a high survival rate in Sweden, and they have relatively fast growth,” Flavio Calvino, an OECD economist, told me. Sweden also ranks highest in the developed world when it comes to perceptions of opportunity: Around 65 percent of Swedes aged 18 to 64 think there are good opportunities to start a firm where they live, compared to just 47 percent of Americans in that age group.

Data is clear, obama biggest cause of American decline. All elections proved, matter is settled.

Donald Trump, multibillionaire, complete genius. America is currently headed for new period of greatness.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Pompeo under consideration to replace Tillerson as secretary of state

US President Donald Trump’s advisers and allies have called on him to replace Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, according to a new report.

Trump is said to have a good rapport with Pompeo, and is considered a member of the president’s inner circle, Axios reported on Friday.

However, White House chief of staff John Kelly has reportedly advised the president against high-level shake-ups before next year, fearing that it would create more chaos in the administration.
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

j8zqKaKxsco
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:j8zqKaKxsco
JT: "Fear does not make us safer, it makes us weaker."

I have been trying to tell you that for months if not years Azari. Why you think that is good coming from JT, but not from me? :?

Stop focusing on your fears! Stop propagating your fears!

You spend more time per day propagating fear than Trump! Why you do this? Authors/columnists you read spend more time per day propagating fear than Trump! Why they do this?

You voted for your mirror image!

Be the change you can believe in! ;) :P

Here is the solution: http://www.cultjer.com/video/dont-go-on ... -moneyball
noddy

Post by noddy »

after the war all the iranian jews migrated to the english speaking countries - america, canada and australia and lived happily ever after
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

The Culture War :
Replacing Columbus Day with Indigenous People’s Day

Told you , this American style "cultural revolution".

Heracleum Persicum

Pat Buchanan :lol: :lol:

Excellent reading

Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol: .. soooooo funny

Mqi0n-c8L78

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

HP.

This mod has repeatedly asked you to post US foreign policy stuff in the US foreign policy section yet you are unable to understand these ongoing polite requests. So

tD4q3leE5Uw
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

HP.

This mod has repeatedly asked you to post US foreign policy stuff in the US foreign policy section yet you are unable to understand these ongoing polite requests. So

tD4q3leE5Uw

Colonel .. this thread for all stuff that makes Trump lose .. it can be economical, political, Sexual, and everything "between" (the legs :lol: ) , as long as it is "perceived" as a LOSS for Trump .. in that sense, I don't know what you getting at ? ?

I (pretty much) follow the guidelines, posting in the right thread

Trump losing in all front, seems, Melania could not stand all the BS anymore .. news is "Melania" has run away and there is a "double" fillin for her :lol:

Mr. Perfect would say this a win for Trump :lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Fine.

Please be informed that further foreign policy posts here not directly related to Trump will be summarily deleted.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

you only need 2 categories - greater persia and hahaha america.

azari, the trick is the catagories are not your personal perspective, we all have personal perspectives and they are all different, they are filing systems for different types of news .
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:you only need 2 categories - greater persia and hahaha america.

azari, the trick is the catagories are not your personal perspective, we all have personal perspectives and they are all different, they are filing systems for different types of news .
Technically, hahaha america is a subset of greater Persia. Simplification, y know.....

But both could be subsets of my perspective.

How bout "greater Persia is the country of the future as well as the past, but for my lifespan, I wanna live in Canada!"
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Senator Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican
“will no longer be complicit or silent”

Mr. Flake made his announcement in an extraordinary 17-minute speech in which he challenged not only the president but also his party’s leadership. He deplored the “casual undermining of our democratic ideals” and “the personal attacks, the threats against principles, freedoms and institutions, the flagrant disregard for truth and decency” that he said had become prevalent in American politics in the era of Mr. Trump.

Full Transcript :
Jeff Flake’s Speech on the Senate Floor

:lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Senator Jeff Flake, Arizona Republican
“will no longer be complicit or silent”

Mr. Flake made his announcement in an extraordinary 17-minute speech in which he challenged not only the president but also his party’s leadership. He deplored the “casual undermining of our democratic ideals” and “the personal attacks, the threats against principles, freedoms and institutions, the flagrant disregard for truth and decency” that he said had become prevalent in American politics in the era of Mr. Trump.

Full Transcript :
Jeff Flake’s Speech on the Senate Floor

:lol:

Senator (Snow)Flake,

What time is your Mommy coming to pick you up.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:

Senator (Snow)Flake,

What time is your Mommy coming to pick you up.
Translation: I can't win the primary so I am going to blame it all on Trump.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

These guys are all the same; do he even understand what democratic ideals are?

Threats against freedoms?

...my favorite are the calls for decency-- not a peep about it before....that barndoor has already been opened/we walks amongst the ruins; and now he's concerned?!?

The audacity of a scoundrel
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:These guys are all the same; do he even understand what democratic ideals are?

Threats against freedoms?

...my favorite are the calls for decency-- not a peep about it before....that barndoor has already been opened/we walks amongst the ruins; and now he's concerned?!?

The audacity of a scoundrel
You think the Senate would be safe space, right?