Flynn Kidnapping Plot | Biggest Scandal in Modern History?

Zack Morris

Flynn Kidnapping Plot | Biggest Scandal in Modern History?

Post by Zack Morris »

Mueller Probes Flynn’s Role in Alleged Plan to Deliver Cleric to Turkey

It's starting to become clear that the Trump-Russia connection is something far deeper than mere collusion between unwitting rubes and clever Russian intelligence agents. Seems Trumpland is linked by one common thread: fetishization of authoritarianism. From Papawhatshisname to Clovis to Page to Manafort to Gates to Chinless Donnie Jr. to Gorka to Flynn to Orange Hitler himself, one common factor: a love of authoritarian thugs (chief among them Putin).

Now this scandal blows everything we've seen in the last few decades clear out of the water: a US Whitehouse official plotting to kidnap a US legal permanent resident on behalf of a Muslim extremist dictator for personal financial gain.

If proven, Flynn and his son deserve to be executed in traditional Ottoman fashion: vertical impalement. Thankfully for all of our moral well-being, a hefty prison sentence will do.
Doc

Re: Flynn Kidnapping Plot: Biggest Scandal in Modern History

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Mueller Probes Flynn’s Role in Alleged Plan to Deliver Cleric to Turkey

It's starting to become clear that the Trump-Russia connection is something far deeper than mere collusion between unwitting rubes and clever Russian intelligence agents. Seems Trumpland is linked by one common thread: fetishization of authoritarianism. From Papawhatshisname to Clovis to Page to Manafort to Gates to Chinless Donnie Jr. to Gorka to Flynn to Orange Hitler himself, one common factor: a love of authoritarian thugs (chief among them Putin).

Now this scandal blows everything we've seen in the last few decades clear out of the water: a US Whitehouse official plotting to kidnap a US legal permanent resident on behalf of a Muslim extremist dictator for personal financial gain.

If proven, Flynn and his son deserve to be executed in traditional Ottoman fashion: vertical impalement. Thankfully for all of our moral well-being, a hefty prison sentence will do.
This is old news that raised my eyebrows when I first heard of it when Trump fired Flynn. Flynn could well be in some deep trouble over this Depending on how much he was involved of course.

However do note the Turkey is not Russia. I guess Mueller has given up of the Russia collusion story. So far it has all been about things former Trump aids did years ago.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: Flynn Kidnapping Plot | Biggest Scandal in Modern Histor

Post by Zack Morris »

2016 and early 2017 were not really "years ago" ;)

Trump and his people are attracted to -- and in turn courted by -- anti-American people. Trump, who praised China's Tiananmen crackdown, has already ceded leadership to King Xi.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

If substantiated, then yes, a scandal.

The largest in modern history? Hardly.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:2016 and early 2017 were not really "years ago" ;)

Trump and his people are attracted to -- and in turn courted by -- anti-American people. Trump, who praised China's Tiananmen crackdown, has already ceded leadership to King Xi.
I was talking about Manaforte That was 2014 AS for Trump praising the Tiananmen crackdown I would have to see a REAL source on that one.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Someone gave Zack too much Halloween candy and now his mind is racing from a sugar rush. ;)

To quote Typhoon: "If substantiated, then yes, a scandal. The largest in modern history? Hardly."

...and frankly, I can't wait to open the Gulen case and what it leads to:

why are we housing possible- provisional governments for other nations within our borders? And why do they always turn out to be looney fanatics handpicked by the CIA- like the Gulen cult? Or the Tsarnaev brothers piggybacking on their well connected Uncle Ruslan?

Why do we allow Fethullah Gulen run financial scams from the Poconos mountains while the IRS and intelligence community turns it back?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:If substantiated, then yes, a scandal.

Really? Which alleged US political scandal would be larger? Whitewater? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"? Clinton's emails? P*ssygate? URANIUM ONE (lol)? Benghazi?

I think an administration official using his status to conspire to kidnap someone for a foreign tyrannical government blows all of these away.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:2016 and early 2017 were not really "years ago" ;)

I was talking about Manaforte That was 2014 AS for Trump praising the Tiananmen crackdown I would have to see a REAL source on that one.
I don't know how you survive in this world when Googling "Trump Tiananmen" is too difficult for you.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:

Really? Which alleged US political scandal would be larger? Whitewater? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"? Clinton's emails? P*ssygate? URANIUM ONE (lol)? Benghazi?

I think an administration official using his status to conspire to kidnap someone for a foreign tyrannical government blows all of these away.
Hardly larger than Hillary selling weapons grade Uranium to the Russians who in turn sent it to Iran. I would give the Flynn charges about 1/10th of 1 % of that. And again the Flynn charges have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUSSIANS.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:

Hardly larger than Hillary selling weapons grade Uranium to the Russians who in turn sent it to Iran. I would give the Flynn charges about 1/10th of 1 % of that. And again the Flynn charges have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUSSIANS.
This is false. Uranium One was not allowed to ship uranium to Russia. They had an export agreement with Canada for shipping uranium there for reprocessing and back to the US, but exporting US-sourced uranium from Canada requires US approval, and that is a separate process from the Uranium One deal altogether. It's not like Russia is hurting for uranium. If they want to ship uranium to the Iranians they can easily use their own. That's why this Uranium One nonsense fizzled and went nowhere. Yet another dead-end Clinton investigation by losers grasping at straws.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:

Define "modern".

Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate, invasion of Iraq under false pretenses, the fact that the US has been involved in a set of undeclared wars for the last 16 years under both Republicrat and Demopublican admins costing the US taxpaying citizens an estimated US $5.6 trillion.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I qualified it as "last few decades" in my original post. So say, stretching back through the 80's. Maybe Iran Contra? At any rate, given the militarization of Generalissimo Bone Spurs' cabinet, arranging kidnappings for personal financial gain is appalling and outrageous.

Again, I ask, what is it about Trump that makes him a magnet for our society's most despicable Deplorables?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:I qualified it as "last few decades" in my original post. So say, stretching back through the 80's. Maybe Iran Contra? At any rate, given the militarization of Generalissimo Bone Spurs' cabinet, arranging kidnappings for personal financial gain is appalling and outrageous.

Again, I ask, what is it about Trump that makes him a magnet for our society's most despicable Deplorables?
And you also defending them stating that if it was an open secret then why didn't anyone report it. Earlier I read an article that Spacey was sex harassing men on the set openly front of others. Yet it never made the WaPo and NYT

Flynn was fired by Trump But for you somehow Trump is guilty of Kidnapping people
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This wouldn't even scratch Benghazi, let alone fast and furious or IRSgate, or the VA medical failures. For starters.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:I qualified it as "last few decades" in my original post. So say, stretching back through the 80's. Maybe Iran Contra? At any rate, given the militarization of Generalissimo Bone Spurs' cabinet, arranging kidnappings for personal financial gain is appalling and outrageous.
I've provided you with examples. Whether you choose to continue to ignore them is up to you.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:This wouldn't even scratch Benghazi, let alone fast and furious or IRSgate, or the VA medical failures. For starters.
The definition of Nothingburgers. Which is why they went absolutely nowhere even under a Republican Congress.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Republicans are well known for not having the guts to prosecute Democrats. Not yet anyway.

Anyway, the Flynn thing will be another thing that evaporates in your hands. So far you guys are 0-12 on impeachment attempts and 0-70 on scandals overall.

And, the scandals I mentioned earlier all contributed to your record collapse, going from 60% of government to 40% in record time.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Republicans are well known for not having the guts to prosecute Democrats. Not yet anyway.

Anyway, the Flynn thing will be another thing that evaporates in your hands. So far you guys are 0-12 on impeachment attempts and 0-70 on scandals overall.
The topic of Flynn is so yesterday. Today The Alt-Reality has discovered that Donald Trump Junior tweeted with Julian Assange. That Donald Trump Junior and Julian Assange both wear long sleeve shirts !!! That they actually live on the same planet Earth !!! If that is not proof that the Alt_reality needs then what is?

Maybe CS is right and I shouldn't make fun of the Alt-Reality so much and let them enjoy their bright colored balloons. But it is so Hilaryous when they do this stuff:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is this the biggest scandal in modern history that people have forgotten about already?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Is this the biggest scandal in modern history that people have forgotten about already?
With the Alt-Reality the attention span is unusually short.

For example watch the Alt-Reality guy behind Hillary He is going for the balloon then gets distracted and completely forgets about the balloon.