Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Doc

The end of the left in America

Post by Doc »

Antifa / Anti-Trump protesters applaud speech comprised of Adolf Hitler quotes
eH0dbLdEfzg
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Typhoon »

Any site from InfoWars or quoting it requires independent verification, i.e., not a set of circular links.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Not sure why the Antifa/Hitler thing was posted in conspiracy theory but it more a demonstration of group behavior than a public embarassment of Antifa. The speaker simply trolled the crowd. An intellectual practical joke.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

My mistake. Sorry, Doc.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Honestly, this gives a lot of credence to the chemtrail community.

tloJWcwoyE8
XciXCRnqiPw

I can post videos on this all day long.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

20375981_1020206294749251_3510550204812660011_n.png
20375981_1020206294749251_3510550204812660011_n.png (310.57 KiB) Viewed 1131 times
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Honestly, this gives a lot of credence to the chemtrail community.

tloJWcwoyE8
XciXCRnqiPw

I can post videos on this all day long.

seeing as 99% of the population is on mains water i suspect if they really wanted to force a chemical upon us they wouldn't use random airplane dispersal.

that puts me in the fluoride conspiracy group, not the chemtrail one. argh.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
seeing as 99% of the population is on mains water i suspect if they really wanted to force a chemical upon us they wouldn't use random airplane dispersal.

that puts me in the fluoride conspiracy group, not the chemtrail one. argh.
The brilliant part is that "they" want you to think it is the Army trying to control people. It's really the reptilians terra-forming the planet. Not that any of them want to live in Stralia..... so you are safe.
Nonc Hilaire

9/11 was Controlled Demolition

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Excellent synopsis of Anna von Reiz' work on the constitutional history of the US.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/10/our- ... eport.html

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Re: Celebrity Nutjobs

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Liberalism is cancer.

Ibxq6lpqCSU
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

False flag attacks

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Some people do not believe the US would create an attack on US interests in order to move public opinion to support violence.

This is a link to an unclassified DoD document which describes in detail one such plan in 1962.

http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/doc1.pdf

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

4chan thread re: Events circa 11/3/17

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1509679143948.png

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

10 minutes into "conspiracy theories and chill" and we started getting illuminaughty.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect

Re: Evolution

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No matter what you do it never makes sense.

AATA0TzZf0A
noddy

Post by noddy »

one of my hippie friends tried to make me read a terence mckenna book.

it was about alien psychedelic mushrooms taking over human conscious or something .
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

bZWoGe3Uc8E
Mr. Perfect

Re: Astronomy and Space

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Modern adherents of scientism just keep getting dumber. They can't even explain why reality happens but we have to trust them on what happened 14 billions years ago. BTW bros, you are wrong about everything.

jrXGfK5I_rU
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Modern adherents of scientism just keep getting dumber. They can't even explain why reality happens but we have to trust them on what happened 14 billions years ago. BTW bros, you are wrong about everything.

jrXGfK5I_rU
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country".
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Modern adherents of scientism just keep getting dumber. They can't even explain why reality happens but we have to trust them on what happened 14 billions years ago. BTW bros, you are wrong about everything.

jrXGfK5I_rU
Use a vpn that allows you to use a U.S. ip address.

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

jrXGfK5I_rU
Use a vpn that allows you to use a U.S. ip address.
In SimpleMindedStan, we often use anti-browsers that allow us to access the anti-internet at faster than light speeds.

Physicists (with cool haircuts!) saying reality shouldn't exist! I thought Physics was supposed to be the anti-religion?
noddy

Post by noddy »

id be shocked if theories on the infinite unknown of time and space are prone to being wrong once you leave the testable and provable subsets.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol:

Oprah Winfrey .. and .. Ivanka

Both , want be president next election

Oh, lord, have mercy