A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

noddy

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
I'm gonna retreat to my safe space now, curl up in the fetal position, and suck my thumb for a while.
is that a manly thing or a multi gendered thing ?

i sure hope thumb aint a code word, these slangs can get out of hand.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
I'm gonna retreat to my safe space now, curl up in the fetal position, and suck my thumb for a while.
is that a manly thing or a multi gendered thing ?

i sure hope thumb aint a code word, these slangs can get out of hand.
out of hand? :?

It's a post post modernism sensivitive-ista thing.

Unfortunately, at my age, my thumbs are among the few body parts I can get into my mouth...... watching my dog lick his privates...... now that's a superior being.

Ever wonder why dogs don't blog on the internet about politics? Cause they got better things to do! :o
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Once upon a time, an American couple in New Port Beach hired a baby sitter from Hong Kong (an ugly Cantonese) .. the cantonese babysitter, hitting the ground giving BJ and the rest with the husband .. by year's end, Joe divorced his wife and married the babysitter, Bingo, "Green Card" in the mail.
This is completely in your imagination.
Quite.

She was from Xuzhou, not Hong Kong. Was sponsored to come to the US to study, not babysit.
Earned MBA from Yale.

[45]

Not too hard on the eyes by most measures.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

My info is from media .. she might had wanted to study, but she was brought in as babysitter and all the rest is correct .. MBA from Yale etc probably came after many BJ when at top, why she need an MBA when old rich man pay those figures ? and, nobody said she dumm, in contrary :) , dumm are the men :D

Became aware of her since she hit ground in Orange County, I think there was some clash with the wife of the first BJ recipient in gossip papers :lol:

Her Wiki is made up .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch

These are professionals, looking for silly old man, a life projects.

Funny, in Monte Carlo expensive "Hotel de Paris", outside men washroom, always a few drop dead beauties waiting, they waiting for their husband, to hold hand of their 90+ old husbands going back to table.
131121dwd01.jpg
131121dwd01.jpg (27.73 KiB) Viewed 610 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

We all age. Funny, that.

Unlike the issue under discussion in this thread, such arrangements are by mutual consent.

To each their own.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

maybe azari's fantasies about gold diggers should go in a new thread called "a pomegranite needs seeding"
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:
Applying Occam's Chainsaw, it would follow that fake fake news is really true news.
The premise of Alex Jones.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... oo/547691/
Tweeden’s story rang true to me. I’d told myself I was the only one. I’d been groped by Franken in 2009.

It happened at a Media Matters party during the first Obama inauguration. It was a great time to be a Democrat. Not only had we just elected the first African American president of the United States, but Franken’s race had triggered a recount, leaving lefties giddy that we would soon have a supermajority in the Senate.

This year’s pervert purge has inspired many to look at uncomfortable truths about their heroes, their co-workers, and their values. The New York Times’s Michelle Goldberg repented of her support for Bill Clinton, writing a piece with a battering ram as a headline, “I believe Juanita.” For me, it’s been sinking in that the working white women who felt condescended to by affluent feminists voted, by significant margins, for an admitted sexual predator over the lady who’d not believe them if they were abused by someone she liked. Their choices don’t seem so ridiculous to me any longer.

Democrats sold our soul. Nothing makes that more clear than how women voted in the 2016 election.

I’m also no longer defending Bill Clinton.
I’m ashamed I ever did. But I’m not condemning or admonishing Hillary. I think we all make the choices that seem right at the time. I don’t feel like pummeling her with my privilege of hindsight. But there’s a rot in the Democratic Party. It’s not just bad men and exhausted women; it’s that we chose Bill over the women. And that original sin lost us the election of what we all assumed would be the first female president of the United States. And Trump, who boasted he could “grab ‘em by the pussy,” being in the White House doesn’t make that untrue. It just makes it a painful irony.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

sQ7543nJngk
TmkWO8kFFt4
YkcdusZPh-4
Doc

Post by Doc »

How many of Clinton Sexual assault victims can dance on the head of a pin?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

it's all the fault of the Bushes, even if they're not in the Whitehouse.

The latest "national problem" evidence by a few dozen cases.

The MSM really needs to get out more.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... oo/547691/
Tweeden’s story rang true to me. I’d told myself I was the only one. I’d been groped by Franken in 2009.

It happened at a Media Matters party during the first Obama inauguration. It was a great time to be a Democrat. Not only had we just elected the first African American president of the United States, but Franken’s race had triggered a recount, leaving lefties giddy that we would soon have a supermajority in the Senate.

This year’s pervert purge has inspired many to look at uncomfortable truths about their heroes, their co-workers, and their values. The New York Times’s Michelle Goldberg repented of her support for Bill Clinton, writing a piece with a battering ram as a headline, “I believe Juanita.” For me, it’s been sinking in that the working white women who felt condescended to by affluent feminists voted, by significant margins, for an admitted sexual predator over the lady who’d not believe them if they were abused by someone she liked. Their choices don’t seem so ridiculous to me any longer.

Democrats sold our soul. Nothing makes that more clear than how women voted in the 2016 election.

I’m also no longer defending Bill Clinton.
I’m ashamed I ever did. But I’m not condemning or admonishing Hillary. I think we all make the choices that seem right at the time. I don’t feel like pummeling her with my privilege of hindsight. But there’s a rot in the Democratic Party. It’s not just bad men and exhausted women; it’s that we chose Bill over the women. And that original sin lost us the election of what we all assumed would be the first female president of the United States. And Trump, who boasted he could “grab ‘em by the pussy,” being in the White House doesn’t make that untrue. It just makes it a painful irony.
Another poseur article. The Atlantic used to be the premiere magazine and now...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Another poseur article. The Atlantic used to be the premiere magazine and now...
Imagine the internal conflict. "Well, as a woman, I shoulda stuck up for the women who claimed they were abused, but that would have required me to temporarily take the position, that not everyone in my party is supremely virtuous, or at least not better than the sub-humans in the other party. Plus my friends would have called me "republican-lover. I'd rather get raped!"

Monica Lewinsky for POTUS in 2020!

When your contract of employment says "publish freakin anything you can think of or get in the unemployment line" you can inject politics, race, religion, and the all-time favorite topic of the group identity addicts of "they suck more than we do" into any issue or event.

Going pro group identity X, anti-group identity Y seems to get one a 10-15% market share, which in a big country is lucrative.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heracleum Persicum

rdGuJNYI83Y

:lol:

He right ..

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

rdGuJNYI83Y

He right ..

Interesting he said "I will be resigning...." not "I am resigning." He has not resigned yet. Will be interesting to see if he stays.... if Roy Moore wins.

Dems gotta sacrifice some pawns in order to take down the Repub king.

First party to nominate Monica in 2020...... she has Oval Office experience....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

rdGuJNYI83Y

He right ..

Interesting he said "I will be resigning...." not "I am resigning." He has not resigned yet. Will be interesting to see if he stays.... if Roy Moore wins.

Dems gotta sacrifice some pawns in order to take down the Repub king.

First party to nominate Monica in 2020...... she has Oval Office experience....
Franken is going to say Well if Moore wins I will resign when he does.(Maybe even say he will resign if Trump resigns. If Moore Loses the vote Franken will say it is up to the people of Minnesota to decide
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Franken should not resign. Bad personal behavior is not sufficient reason. Minnesota voters can decide next election.

This trend towards public shaming of men behaving badly is a good development, but resigning from office is not justified short of criminal acts.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Franken should not resign. Bad personal behavior is not sufficient reason. Minnesota voters can decide next election.

This trend towards public shaming of men behaving badly is a good development, but resigning from office is not justified short of criminal acts.
Agreed!

Especially bad personal behavior that is months or years in the past. As I have often said, events are not as interesting as marketing and reaction.

Fascinating how often the professional wolves/sharks are willing to ignore the faults of their own, or how they are willing to throw one of their own under the bus (boss?) at the drop of a hat, if they perceive a tactical advantage, or the opportunity to "appear holier than thou."

This should not be too surprising, compared to the difficulty of actually doing a good job managing assets, while maintaining personal popularity, throwing mud at one's opponents is both fun and easy. Celebrity is fickle.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Franken is going to say Well if Moore wins I will resign when he does.(Maybe even say he will resign if Trump resigns. If Moore Loses the vote Franken will say it is up to the people of Minnesota to decide
Bill Clinton set a new standard for parsing words. Both parties have adopted his tactics.

MSM loves it, since reporting all 17 possible interpretations of the statement gives them 17 times the airtime with little expert (Freudian typo, should have been effort, but expert also works).
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

The 19 Women Who Accused President Trump of Sexual Misconduct

Some of the women’s stories date back to the 1980s when Trump’s personal relationships were fixtures of the New York City tabloids; others begin after he returned to the public eye with his NBC series The Apprentice. Their accounts describe a wide range of alleged behavior, including lewd remarks, overt harassment, groping, and sexual assault. One woman, Summer Zervos, is currently suing the president for defamation after he repeatedly called her and the others liars. What follows are details from each accuser—listed alphabetically—and the president’s corresponding defense.

:lol: :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

30 year old accusations aren't all they are purported to be.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... idate.html

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ngton-post
Never Trump Ex-Jeb Bush Staffer Admits Planting Anti-Roy Moore Story in Washington Post
Heracleum Persicum

Trent Franks announced Friday that he would resign from Congress immediately after accusations emerged that he had offered $5 million to a female employee to be a surrogate mother for his children, and that she and another female employee worried that the lawmaker wanted to have sex as a means of impregnating them.

Mr. Franks, Republican of Arizona and one of the House’s most ardent social conservatives. .

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. can not stop laughing

What the f*ck going on in Congress and Senate , federal and state ! ! ! !

SM, didn't I tell you social conservatives "in closet perverts" .. did not I tell you ! !

Look, true, Democrats not much better, but they no hiding .. but social conservatives talk and walk differently .. the most nasty conservative anti homosexuals later outed as gay to the bone.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

“You can have my vote if you have sex with me,”
Ms. Alarid recalled the lawmaker saying ..

When her bill came up on the floor of the New Mexico House of Representatives the next day, March 20, 2009, it failed by a single vote, including a “No” by the lawmaker, Representative Thomas A. Garcia.

As Ms. Alarid watched from the House gallery, she said, Mr. Garcia blew her a kiss and shrugged his shoulders with arms spread.
Charges of harassment are cascading through statehouses across the country, leading to investigations, resignations of powerful men and anguish over hostile workplaces for women that for years went unacknowledged. Amid this reckoning, one group of victims has stood apart: political lobbyists.

Part of a frequently disparaged profession, female lobbyists have emerged as especially vulnerable in legislatures and in Congress because, unlike government employees, they often have no avenue to report complaints and receive due process. Lobbyists who have been harassed are essentially powerless in their workplaces, all-dependent on access to mostly male lawmakers for meetings and influence to advance legislation and earn their living.

Democracy @ work

And you beatin on mad mullahs

Pfui :lol: