NYT, no story. They don't even know.

cuN5kjw_tXw
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Re: The End of the MSM and the Deep State

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:What a disaster...

Yes, agree, what a disaster

What happened to our beloved U.S of A. ? .. looks more and more like mad mullahs regime, all liars :lol:

US media is always in bed with sitting administration.

Told you, Iran has the most free media, that's why so many journalists sitting in jail, they write the truth and go to jail .. seems, in US nobody writes the truth but have 3 Martini.

Prost

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There is plenty of real journalism in the US, you haven't found it yet. I would suggest Jimmy Dore again, he doesn't fall for any of these stunts.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

In case anyone is confused.

aUmjZVwvYnQ
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like Adam Schiff has changed his tune. OOOPSS!!!!! NO, this is an old interview. Lying snakes.

o9THOQHhRQM
bLIsqYKDqY8

"but for Wales?"
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

How sad, NYT, WaPo, CNN, BBC, all put eggs in this basket, now kicked off TV without any respect. What a disaster, Azari, how long can this go on? How much fake news can people tolerate?

1iEBQQ7bYCU
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like Adam Schiff has changed his tune. OOOPSS!!!!! NO, this is an old interview. Lying snakes.

o9THOQHhRQM
bLIsqYKDqY8

"but for Wales?"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I really miss good news photography. This trend of using only the most unflattering and even altered images of political opposition is truly deplorable.

Bug eyed, thyroid impaired Schiffs. Orange faced, puckered up Trumps. You would think the President is always trying to kiss someone through a knothole in an invisible fence. Hillary is either oversharpened until she looks like an apple doll or smoothed out into a cabbage patch kid.

Ptui!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I really miss good news photography. This trend of using only the most unflattering and even altered images of political opposition is truly deplorable.

Bug eyed, thyroid impaired Schiffs. Orange faced, puckered up Trumps. You would think the President is always trying to kiss someone through a knothole in an invisible fence. Hillary is either oversharpened until she looks like an apple doll or smoothed out into a cabbage patch kid.

Ptui!

But what if Schiff really is a snake?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... p-pic.html

Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I really miss good news photography. This trend of using only the most unflattering and even altered images of political opposition is truly deplorable.

Ptui!
The news only gets better. Altered videos coming soon.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:

Ptui!
The news only gets better. Altered videos coming soon.
I think altered videos are already here and there is no going back CS.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Grassley memo and obama texts being met with total silence from the MSM.

As a lifelong Republican this is what we've always dreamed of. The criminality of the Democrat party on full display with no ambiguity. I only pray that it results in criminal prosecution.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Finally we have found Nazism in US politics, brought to you by obama. This is police state tactics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... probe.html
NEW FBI TEXTS ARE BOMBSHELLS!': Trump blasts out revelations about new messages between FBI lovers showing Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation

Lisa Page wrote her lover Peter Strzok about the Clinton probe: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'
Obama had said he could 'guarantee' he wouldn't interfere and there would be 'no political influence' in the FBI investigation
NapLajoieonSteroids

Besides hating the rustic bumpkins of Texas and Virgina, our ever tolerant and enlightened lovebirds of the Deep State find Russians, Italians and Romanians to be the WORST PEOPLE EVER.

All Russians are crooked and have contributed nothing to the world except a few mediocre artists and writers. [I mean, who has ever heard of a Russian scientist or engineer?]

All Italians are unbelievably entitled

But, according to Strozk and Page, Romanians are the worst, and not even the Gypsies as bad the Romanians, who combine the crookedness of the Russians with the entitlement of the Italians, making them all sleazy!

As Ms. Page said, "Yuck!"
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Besides hating the rustic bumpkins of Texas and Virgina, our ever tolerant and enlightened lovebirds of the Deep State find Russians, Italians and Romanians to be the WORST PEOPLE EVER.

All Russians are crooked and have contributed nothing to the world except a few mediocre artists and writers. [I mean, who has ever heard of a Russian scientist or engineer?]

But, according to Strozk and Page, Romanians are the worst, and not even the Gypsies as bad the Romanians, who combine the crookedness of the Russians with the entitlement of the Italians, making them all sleazy!

If memory serves, Second City TV had a CCCP1 TV skit with a line like

"Help comb the Uzbeks out of the beard of Mother Russia."

These inadvertent comedians sound similar,

"Help comb the Romanians out of the beard of Uncle Sam."

Or the merkin of the Statue of LIberty.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Typhoon wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Besides hating the rustic bumpkins of Texas and Virgina, our ever tolerant and enlightened lovebirds of the Deep State find Russians, Italians and Romanians to be the WORST PEOPLE EVER.

If memory serves, Second City TV had a CCCP1 TV skit with a line like

"Help comb the Uzbeks out of the beard of Mother Russia."

These inadvertent comedians sound similar,

"Help comb the Romanians out of the beard of Uncle Sam."

:lol:
Or the merkin of the Statue of LIberty.
Lady Liberty is to "stars and stripes"
as
Mistress Liberty is to "start to strip"
Doc

Post by Doc »

IT is getting close Big name Republicans who would know are starting to turn down the rhetoric in a way that implies everything is coming out soon.
Doc

Post by Doc »

So much worse than people think.

yAQezla-kx0
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Deep State is not dead, but they need to be.

bGYSuULFzt0
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The Deep State is not dead, but they need to be.

bGYSuULFzt0
You have to Watch the movie about Binney "A good American" It is on Netflix and other outlets Binney has to be the most credible whistle blower ever

The Deep State is in so deep the only way to avoid jail sentences is to take complete control.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/0 ... community/
Did Rod Rosenstein Threaten the House Intelligence Community?
Posted at 9:30 pm on February 3, 2018 by streiff

In a meeting with Chairman Devin Nunes, FBI Director Christopher Wray and others, the source says that Rosenstein threatened to subpoena the texts and emails of Congress because he was”tired of dealing with the Intelligence Committee.” If true, Rosenstein must resign or be fired

— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) February 3, 2018

It is a crime for a government official to use his office to threaten anyone, including a member of Congress, for exercising a constitutionally protected right. See 18 USC 242 and other similar abuse of power statutes.

— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) February 3, 2018

What Binney is describing is certainly treason.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote: The Deep State is in so deep the only way to avoid jail sentences is to take complete control.
Yeah.
Doc

Post by Doc »

lapierre.jpg
lapierre.jpg (84.52 KiB) Viewed 653 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

.@NRA's Wayne LaPierre: "Absolute control in every corner of our government is their ultimate dream. These intellectual elites - they think they're smarter than we are... and they think they're better than we are. They truly believe it and you know it."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote: The Deep State is in so deep the only way to avoid jail sentences is to take complete control.
Yeah.
https://youtu.be/666wsDcoNrU?t=4913
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is your deep state right here.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eric- ... le/2650624
“You technically have an obstruction of justice case that already exists,” Holder, who served under then-President Obama, said on HBO’s "Real Time with Bill Maher." "I've known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he's just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can. So, I think that we have to be patient in that regard.”