The Lucky Country

noddy

Re: The Lucky Country

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:34 am "Dragons be everywhere!!! That's why you need us to slay them!!!"

Strine MSM does doom and gloom every bit as well as Merkin MSM.

Running out of fossil fuels is a nightmare? I thought the very existence of plentiful fossil fuels was the nightmare to be dreaded. Therefore, running out of fossil fuels solves the Climate Change Existential Threat.

Problem solved.

Luckily, the Strine pols are more farsighted than the Merkin kind, and you guys can thrive on Solar power now.

Merkin pols are thinking "Damn! Wish I'd thought of that!!"

well, the problem is always when "TEH FOOTURE" becomes 3 weeks away

all projects are easy till the deadline comes :)
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Yeah, but no one said solving mankind's existential problems was gonna make any of the f**king selfish individual pigs happy.

No more fossil fuels? Yeh! No more climate change!
Why won't my AC work? How come I gotta drink piss warm beer now?

In the US, we used to whine about the hungry poor people. Now we whine that poor people are obese.

me thinks both Merkins and Striners are ungrateful c*nts!
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heard a rumor today that this attack has brought quadrillions of out of the money derivatives out of bubbleland into real, payable close date commitments.

No valid sources or details yet but keep it in mind.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila