Baghdadi

Nonc Hilaire

Baghdadi

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

This al-Bagdadi story Trump told yesterday morning is absurd. The only credible part is where Trump admits we are staying in Syria and Iraq to steal the oil.

We ‘surprise’ this guy in a tunnel and he just happens to be wearing an explosive vest? This is nonsense.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Re: Baghdadi

Post by noddy »

I can sorta relate to how the russians felt during communism, once the spin is being spun in layers upon layers of perception management, it no longer registers as actual news.

Its just a form of meta info on the mood of the government.

Ive lost track of how/what/where we have pulled out at the moment, is it going back in again, or just the tip ?
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

Aside from the fact that Baghdadi has been declared dead before and he keeps coming back, I was kinda shocked by this:

Trump: "... Hamza bin Laden, because he is a young man around 30, looks just like his father tall, very handsome"

Me: :shock:
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:36 pm Aside from the fact that Baghdadi has been declared dead before and he keeps coming back, I was kinda shocked by this:

Trump: "... Hamza bin Laden, because he is a young man around 30, looks just like his father tall, very handsome"

Trump is a poor liar. I think he timed this so the Sunday AM pundits could not analyze such an obviously false story.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:30 pm Trump is a poor liar. I think he timed this so the Sunday AM pundits could not analyze such an obviously false story.
Yes, the timing was pretty obvious.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:40 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:30 pm Trump is a poor liar. I think he timed this so the Sunday AM pundits could not analyze such an obviously false story.
Yes, the timing was pretty obvious.
Gotta wonder what Trump’s motivation was for that big lie. No evidence of Big Daddy, but we have a photo of the dog that bit him! I’m becoming more convinced Big Daddy is the Western intel manager for their ME drug ratlines. More likely this was an extraction of Big Daddy, and both he and Epstein are in a hotel somewhere sharing the 72 virgins.

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 pmGotta wonder what Trump’s motivation was for that big lie.
Change the headline, change the story. With so many investigations against him going on, he tried to take a victory lap to make himself look good.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:08 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:08 pmGotta wonder what Trump’s motivation was for that big lie.
Change the headline, change the story. With so many investigations against him going on, he tried to take a victory lap to make himself look good.
No. Trump is probably the most popular president in US history. This will not affect his optics. The investigations of Trump have all turned into CRIMINAL investigations of the Democrats with Superfragilecabalisticanti-trump psychosis.

Teresa of Ávila
kmich

Post by kmich »

kmich

Post by kmich »

noddy

Post by noddy »

“This is the biggest there is. This is the worst ever,” he said.

“Osama bin Laden was very big, but Osama bin Laden became big with the World Trade Centre. This (al-Baghdadi) is a man who built a whole, as he would like to call it, a country, a caliphate, and was trying to do it again.”

Going off on a tangent, Mr Trump then claimed he alone had the foresight to warn America about bin Laden before the 9/11 attacks, only to be ignored.

“If you read my book – there was a book just before the World Trade Centre came down. And I don’t get any credit for this, but that’s OK. I never do. But here we are,” he said.

“I wrote a book, a very successful book. And in that book, about a year before the World Trade Centre was blown up, I said, ‘There is somebody named Osama bin Laden. You better kill him or take him out.’ Something to that effect.

“If you check, it was about a year before the World Trade Centre came down. And I’m saying to people, ‘Take out Osama bin Laden,’ that nobody had ever heard of. Nobody ever heard of. I mean, al-Baghdadi, everybody hears because he’s built this monster for a long time. But nobody ever heard of Osama bin Laden until, really, the World Trade Centre.

“But about a year – you’ll have to check – a year, a year and a half before the World Trade Centre came down, the book came out. I was talking about Osama bin Laden. I said, ‘You have to kill him. You have to take him out.’ Nobody listened to me.

“And to this day, I still get people coming up to me. They said, ‘You know what one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen about you, is that you predicted that Osama bin Laden had to be killed before he knocked down the World Trade Centre.’ It’s true.

“Now, most of the press doesn’t want to write that, but you know, it’s true. If you go back, look at my book. I think it was The America We Deserve.

“Put it this way. If they would have listened to me, a lot of things would have been different.”
https://www.news.com.au/world/death-of- ... 3410f43f9c
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:36 pm Aside from the fact that Baghdadi has been declared dead before and he keeps coming back, I was kinda shocked by this:

Here is the actual full quote:
And then I also wanted Hamza bin Laden because he’s a young man, around 30, looks just like his father. Tall, very handsome. And he was talking bad things, just like his father.

You know, if you read my book — there was a book just before the World Trade Center came down. And I don’t get any credit for this, but that’s okay. I never do. But here we are. I wrote a book — a, really, very successful book. And in that book, about a year before the World Trade Center was blown up, I said, “There is somebody named Osama bin Laden. You better kill him or take him out.” Something to that effect. “He’s big trouble.”

Now, I wasn’t in government. I was building buildings and doing what I did. But I always found it fascinating. But I saw this man — tall, handsome, very charismatic — making horrible statements about wanting to destroy our country. And I’m writing a book. I think I wrote 12 books. All did very well. And I’m writing a book. The World Trade Center had not come down. I think it was about — if you check, it was about a year before the World Trade Center came down. And I’m saying to people, “Take out Osama bin Laden,” that nobody ever heard of. Nobody ever heard of. I mean, al-Baghdadi everybody hears because he’s built this monster for a long time. But nobody ever heard of Osama bin Laden until, really, the World Trade Center.

But about a year — you’ll have to check — a year, year and a half before the World Trade Center came down, the book came out. I was talking about Osama bin Laden. I said, “You have to kill him. You have to take him out.” Nobody listened to me.

And to this day, I get people coming up to me, and they said, “You know what one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen about you? Is that you predicted that Osama bin Laden had to be killed before he knocked down the World Trade Center.” It’s true. Now, most of the press doesn’t want to write that, but you know — but it is true. If you go back, look at my book. I think it was “The America We Deserve.” I made a prediction, and I — let’s put it this way: If they would have listened to me, a lot of things would have been different.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Dunno. I'm going with that we blew someone up and grabbed a bag of data of limited value along the way. Who it was exactly...well, I'll entertain that it could always be someone else.

President Trump was visibly stiff reading off the Teleprompter as if he were fibbing. But:

1) he is always stiff reading others' off a teleprompter
2) he was genuinely tired- look how heavy his eyes are- it was a rare sighting of low energy Trump
3) however exactly the whole affair went down, it was messy.

What he was certainly trying to downplay is that whoever it was was alerted ahead of time, several children died (if not more bystanders), and we didn't really get our man...he blew himself up. The whole thing took two hours and attracted a lot of local attention (considering how much cell phone videos of locals went up on the net that morning.) It was the opposite of a clean and professional mission.

It was not the cleaner hero story of getting Bin Laden. And I bet the White House thought that would be the story. "Sloppy special forces almost botch mission.."

But as Trump-luck would have it, the media went with the insane tack of focusing on Baghdadi as misunderstood theologian.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Then there are all sorts of Glum Guses 'cause Baghdadi was, dare I say /our guy/.

Right? That's still the meta behind the whole thing? ISIS was our rampaging horde, dreamt up by the brightest minds at Langley and...probably example #300 thousand of CIA projects that get out of hand and cause irreparable damage but also give our actors the resolve to double down on all their efforts.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Seems to me unlikely that Baghdadi was not killed in that raid. Reported is that his DNA was retrieved and tested against his DNA collected while detained in 2004. How difficult is it for a journalist to check out if that really happened? Which lab, who tested it when and found the match?

As for the "howling" etc of Baghdadi... that seems to me typical Trumpian added poetry. If there were dogs with cams closing in on B, maybe it was actually the dog(s) Trump was hearing. :P

B blowing himself up w suide vest...maybe unlikely but not impossible. Suicide is not uncommon when these types know their end has come. Just a little bit more honorable to kill yourself than be killed by your enemy to maintain the illusion of control till the bitter end.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

But suicide vests are not for suicide. They are for smuggling in explosives to terrorize enemy targets.

The suicide part was once evidence of commitment to cause. Now it is just an unfortunate side effect, but I do not remember ISIS ever using this tactic.

Run around in a tunnel wearing a bulky vest instead of using a sidearm? No way.

The timeline looks like this:
1) Trump EO issued forbidding travel to ME
2) Pelosi & Schiff go to *Jordan* for ?
3) Big Baghdadi boom-a-loom
4) Trump announces equipment and document seizures
5) All Israeli embassies shut down worldwide. No visas. Ergo everyone was surprised: panic protection.

It sounds like P&S were tracked and led Trump to ISIS. That is a good reason for Trump to lie/threaten the DS.

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

My bet would be on this:

Here's How U.S. Forces Finally Tracked Down and Killed al-Baghdadi

Surely the Iezra-ieliez were informed ahead and as a precaution embassies closed? ISIS will likely try to revenge the killing of Big Daddy.

A different reading from the Pelosi-Shiff trip to Jordan, that might be as false as it might be true:

Jordan’s King Abdullah Rejects Pelosi and Schiff By Endorsing Trump Withdrawal From Syria

Just to show that with a lack of corroborating evidence anything goes in the Mainstream and otherwise Muddled Media.
noddy

Post by noddy »

I agree with Nonc, a suicide vest is something you put on for special occaisions, its not comfy lounging around you bunker wear.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:19 am I agree with Nonc, a suicide vest is something you put on for special occaisions, its not comfy lounging around you bunker wear.
It could be a false that B blew himself up one way or other - with a vest or some other explosive device doesn't seem too relevant. More info about these details may come out later. But the idea that this operation was a false flag or even didn't happen, or that it was kinda timed by Trump doesn't ring likely. It occurs to me that when the Izroalliez do something in conjunction with an operation (like closing embassies) Nonc tends to believe anything is possible like Israelis scheming behind the scenes or even driving the event. Part of the historically "uneasy" conspiratorial relationship between Christians and Jews. ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:31 am
noddy wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:19 am I agree with Nonc, a suicide vest is something you put on for special occaisions, its not comfy lounging around you bunker wear.
It could be a false that B blew himself up one way or other - with a vest or some other explosive device doesn't seem too relevant. More info about these details may come out later. But the idea that this operation was a false flag or even didn't happen, or that it was kinda timed by Trump doesn't ring likely. It occurs to me that when the Izroalliez do something in conjunction with an operation (like closing embassies) Nonc tends to believe anything is possible like Israelis scheming behind the scenes or even driving the event. Part of the historically "uneasy" conspiratorial relationship between Christians and Jews. ;)
I don’t think so and did not even allude to such a thing.Israel has every legitimate reason to have intelligence planted in ISIS. They would be incompetent if they did not.

Ditto for closing embassies. The Israeli government is in flux and an unknown security situation arises a short-term shutdown seems prudent.

I tend to think (along with police and intelligence agents) when odd things happen in close temporal proximity they may well be related. In politics very little happens by hsppenstance.

Teresa of Ávila
Alexis

My dog is acting strange

Post by Alexis »

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

... Not to forget:

NapLajoieonSteroids

Right. Though there is a possibility that it was laundry day and he simply didn't have anything else to wear. :)

...I don't think it rules out a possibility that he was tipped off ahead of time.

--------------
Or that was actually running down tunnels. In the President's address, Trump said that there were multiple tunnels but only one exit (which was allegedly well guarded by US troops.) It doesn't really sound like to run in really, but an attempt at a maximum damage last stand.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:10 am
Right. Though there is a possibility that it was laundry day and he simply didn't have anything else to wear. :)

...I don't think it rules out a possibility that he was tipped off ahead of time.

--------------
Or that was actually running down tunnels. In the President's address, Trump said that there were multiple tunnels but only one exit (which was allegedly well guarded by US troops.) It doesn't really sound like to run in really, but an attempt at a maximum damage last stand.
I think it is a safe assumption that in any situation like this we can expect to be lied to. State secrets, protecting agents, assets and operations, etc.

About a week ago Clapper was informed The Durham investigation was criminal(not civil) 20 min before his live TV interview. The interview showed obvious anxiety uncharacteristic of Clapper.

Trump chose to reveal ISIS equipment (computers) and documents were seized just before the live Sunday morning interview fest. I interpret this timing as a gloat/taunt designed to elicit unscripted reactions from the DS/MSM.

Big Daddy is not important. What info is on that equipment is Important, because it may lead to evidence on DS operations.

Teresa of Ávila