The Left is starting to eat its own

Doc

The Left is starting to eat its own

Post by Doc »

n recent days we have seen the woke left protest in Beverly Hills Chanting KILL THE RICH !!" "BURN THEIR HOUSES !!" "KILL THEIR DOGS!!" and yes they have even literally chanted "EAT THE RICH!!"" in Beverly Hills

ldFk3iMHsLg

Where the clownish movie stars have been paying the bills for these clownish, but dangerous, protestors

Video of the woke left watching CNN and MSNBC
XvGmOZ5T6_Y
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Re: The Left is starting to eat its own

Post by Simple Minded »

Seeing as how a lot of them is vegan, that'll be some healthy eating. bon apetite'
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm Seeing as how a lot of them is vegan, that'll be some healthy eating. bon apetite'
I propose a new color Cannibal vegan blue. Very similar to solyent green, but more appealing to the leftist eye with more soy.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 pm Seeing as how a lot of them is vegan, that'll be some healthy eating. bon apetite'
But then of course they could go with the impossible rich burger