Hong Kong

Doc

Hong Kong

Post by Doc »

I came across this video while looking for something else. I wonder who still hears the people sing? Kinda of surprised that there was no Hong Kong sub forum thread here.

zhQIOfDQdCo
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Hong Kong

Post by Typhoon »

Yes, an oversight on my part.

Unfortunately, Hong Kong has now been assimilated into the CCP Borg.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:47 am Yes, an oversight on my part.

Unfortunately, Hong Kong has now been assimilated into the CCP Borg.
They are still protesting Just without words
gl-hybqJo1Q
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

AFP | Hong Kong police raid pro-democracy newspaper, arrest owner
Hong Kong pro-democracy media mogul Jimmy Lai was arrested under a new national security law Monday and police raided his newspaper offices in a deepening crackdown on dissent in the restless Chinese city.

Lai was among seven arrested in an operation focused on his Next Media publishing group, the latest to target dissidents since Beijing imposed the sweeping law on Hong Kong at the end of June, sending a political chill through the semi-autonomous city.

"They arrested him at his house at about 7am," Mark Simon, a close aide of Lai's, told AFP, adding that the six other colleagues had also been arrested.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.