Dangerously Divided America

noddy

Re: Dangerously Divided America

Post by noddy »

Enki wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:17 am noddy

Parler would be smart to build a big data center in a depressed redder than red county.

Facebook just built one in my hometown. Increased the price of my house by like 10%.
absolutely.

also plenty of countries that dont care about american politics, they had options internally and externally they ignored.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:54 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm
Enki wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:25 pm

simple minded I am in New Mexico now.

I was a little sad to see that Mr. Perfect vanished.
Tinker,

I'm glad to hear you got your family out of NYC. Some of my relatives that used to visit NYC all the time now say "I wouldn't dare go there!" IIRC, NM was your home turf.
Sorry, your relatives are weak cowards. ;)
Very true! :D

My white collar in-laws actually, COVID has changed 90%+ of their world. For my blue collar relatives, COVID really hasn't changed more than 15% of their world.
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Regarding Mr. Perfect, God's will. God said the best among us would be raptured.... eventually, and I'll be damned. It happened! ;)
Enki wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:25 pm
Does anyone have confirmation that he was called home?
He prophesied it himself. What more proof do you need?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:23 am
Enki wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:17 am noddy

Parler would be smart to build a big data center in a depressed redder than red county.

Facebook just built one in my hometown. Increased the price of my house by like 10%.
absolutely.

also plenty of countries that dont care about american politics, they had options internally and externally they ignored.
When exactly did people start logging on to the internet and expect it to be fair?

How many people can successfully regulate the cyberspace between their own ears?

Cyberspace as Safespace........ really.
Enki

Post by Enki »

simple minded Glad to hear Mr. Perfect is in coot heaven.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:15 am simple minded Glad to hear Mr. Perfect is in coot heaven.
I suspect he will enjoy it a lot, right up until we become roommates.......
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:08 am Doc

I am totally with you on the idiocy of constraining hours.

I haven't been anywhere that stops small stores from being open though. I don't know where that's a thing.

It wasn't in Manhattan and it's not in New Mexico.
In Maryland there was a autobody repair shop that was ratted out by its neighbors in a small town about 30 miles from here. Understand that Autobody repairmen wear P100 masks Which are much better PPE than most other masks. Anyway the owner was caught when raided by the Maryland state police with 11 people inside. Which is one more then ordered by decree of the governor. The owner was taken in and dealt with lightly with a $12,000 fine.

Of course no one was quite sure what the lockdown rules were at the time. SO a lot of people took notice. I went by a small shopping stripe Sat Night. at 6 oclock. In it there are three small restaurants and all of them were lights out. There is also a pizza shop there. Its not very lockdown friendly as the kitchen usually runs a staff of 5 or 6 and it is the size of a walk in closet. Their lights were out as well.

I have gone by the local Walmart a few times after hours. All the lights were out there as well. Of course the reason for reduced hours was to clean the store over night. Seems cleaning in the dark is a real thing.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

There is a lot of money to be made in left wing tribalism AKA multinational authoritarianism

IWCSFu_cm7g
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pmRegarding Mr. Perfect, God's will. God said the best among us would be raptured.... eventually, and I'll be damned. It happened! ;)
Hmmm, and here was I thinking Mr. Perfect had gone on a quest to find that long-term Reagan arc that US politics is supposed to follow.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:24 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:23 pmRegarding Mr. Perfect, God's will. God said the best among us would be raptured.... eventually, and I'll be damned. It happened! ;)
Hmmm, and here was I thinking Mr. Perfect had gone on a quest to find that long-term Reagan arc that US politics is supposed to follow.
that's what Mr. Perfect and his ilk want you people to think....... shame on you for being so gullible.

I think before we can get to the 1980's again, we have to go thru the 1960's again, and then the 1970's again. An then, we will hear "I told you so! Even when I'm wrong, I'm right!"
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:28 pmthat's what Mr. Perfect and his ilk want you people to think....... shame on you for being so gullible.
I see. So it's rapture after all. The Not Really Good Lord recognized Mr. Perfect from Capitol footage and was so pleased with his work that He sent angels carrying badges to bring Mr. Perfect home.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:28 pm
that's what Mr. Perfect and his ilk want you people to think....... shame on you for being so gullible.

I think before we can get to the 1980's again, we have to go thru the 1960's again, and then the 1970's again. An then, we will hear "I told you so! Even when I'm wrong, I'm right!"
When did the 1950's replay? I must have missed the "Leave it to Beaver" remake.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

*Best Mr. P impersonation. :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:55 am

When did the 1950's replay? I must have missed the "Leave it to Beaver" remake.
Yeah. You probably missed it cause they changed the title. Here's the 2020 version. The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

https://tubitv.com/movies/557562/the-wi ... t-virginia

White people! They're all like that!
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:11 am

Did I win anything? :o

The bizarre part is Mr. Perfect's prophecy of "The elections over. Hilary won!" was wrong in 2016, but came true in 2020! :shock:

There is an ORZ saying in SimpleMindedStan: "No man is a prophet on the internet!"
The other saying we have is "A stopped clock is right some times."

Luke 4:24:

New International Version
"Truly I tell you," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown."

New Living Translation
But I tell you the truth, no prophet is accepted in his own hometown.

English Standard Version
And he said, “Truly, I say to you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Berean Study Bible
Then He added, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Berean Literal Bible
And He said, "Truly I say to you that no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

King James Bible
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

New King James Version
Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

New American Standard Bible
But He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

NASB 1995
And He said, "Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

NASB 1977
And He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his home town.

Amplified Bible
Then He said, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

Christian Standard Bible
He also said, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
He also said, "I assure you: No prophet is accepted in his hometown.

American Standard Version
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is acceptable in his own country.

Contemporary English Version
But you can be sure that no prophets are liked by the people of their own hometown.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he said: Amen I say to you, that no prophet is accepted in his own country.

English Revised Version
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is acceptable in his own country.

Good News Translation
I tell you this," Jesus added, "prophets are never welcomed in their hometown.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then Jesus added, "I can guarantee this truth: A prophet isn't accepted in his hometown.

International Standard Version
He added, "I tell all of you with certainty, a prophet is not accepted in his hometown.

Literal Standard Version
and He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country;

NET Bible
And he added, "I tell you the truth, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

New Heart English Bible
He said, "Truly I tell you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Weymouth New Testament
"I tell you in solemn truth," He added, "that no Prophet is welcomed among his own people.

World English Bible
He said, "Most certainly I tell you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Young's Literal Translation
and he said, 'Verily I say to you -- No prophet is accepted in his own country;
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:36 pm
Doc wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:11 am

Did I win anything? :o

The bizarre part is Mr. Perfect's prophecy of "The elections over. Hilary won!" was wrong in 2016, but came true in 2020! :shock:

There is an ORZ saying in SimpleMindedStan: "No man is a prophet on the internet!"
The other saying we have is "A stopped clock is right some times."

Luke 4:24:

New International Version
"Truly I tell you," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown."

New Living Translation
But I tell you the truth, no prophet is accepted in his own hometown.

English Standard Version
And he said, “Truly, I say to you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Berean Study Bible
Then He added, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Berean Literal Bible
And He said, "Truly I say to you that no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

King James Bible
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

New King James Version
Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

New American Standard Bible
But He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

NASB 1995
And He said, "Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

NASB 1977
And He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his home town.

Amplified Bible
Then He said, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.

Christian Standard Bible
He also said, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
He also said, "I assure you: No prophet is accepted in his hometown.

American Standard Version

Contemporary English Version
But you can be sure that no prophets are liked by the people of their own hometown.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he said: Amen I say to you, that no prophet is accepted in his own country.

English Revised Version

Good News Translation
I tell you this," Jesus added, "prophets are never welcomed in their hometown.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Then Jesus added, "I can guarantee this truth: A prophet isn't accepted in his hometown.

International Standard Version
He added, "I tell all of you with certainty, a prophet is not accepted in his hometown.

Literal Standard Version
and He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country;

NET Bible
And he added, "I tell you the truth, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

New Heart English Bible
He said, "Truly I tell you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Weymouth New Testament
"I tell you in solemn truth," He added, "that no Prophet is welcomed among his own people.

World English Bible
He said, "Most certainly I tell you, no prophet is acceptable in his hometown.

Young's Literal Translation
and he said, 'Verily I say to you -- No prophet is accepted in his own country;
Hmmm It just occurred to me that Mr. P is in real life Jack Ma. Or at least they must be roommates

AH0IfJDRQ7M

After all the bought talk a lot. And they have both disappeared....

And if that is true you must be Ilon Musk
f3lUEnMaiAU

:D

If so, that is great !! I want to talk to you about getting a passage.

X0B8FzRdOwU

:lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Sullivan's own video (You Tube just deleted it) is purported to Show Him and CNN's Jade Sacker cheering inside the US Capital building "We did it!!

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/fb ... pitol-riot

Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot

Activist has claimed he was there to flim the event.
0:58 / 2:37
By Daniel Payne

Updated: January 14, 2021 - 7:15pm

Article
Dig In

A progressive activist has been arrested and charged with participating in last week's U.S. Capitol riot a week after he uploaded footage of the event to YouTube.

Utah resident and anti-Trump activist John Sullivan told Just the News last week that he had been present at the riot, including inside the Capitol, "specifically [as] a journalist, just to record the events that were going down."

Yet FBI agent Matthew Foulger alleged in an affidavit on Wednesday that, rather than merely act as a journalist during the riots, Sullivan "knowingly and willfully joined a crowd of individuals who forcibly entered the U.S. Capitol and impeded, disrupted, and disturbed the orderly conduct of business by the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate."

Foulger in the affidavit said that footage taken by Sullivan at the riot shows the activist accompanying and cheering on the rioting crowd by saying things such as "Let’s go. This lavender is ours!" and "Let's burn this lavender down."

Sullivan has been arrested and charged pursuant to the incident, Salt Lake City station Fox 13 reported on Thursday evening. The station said the activist has been charged with "rioting and criminal mischief."

Sullivan did not immediately respond to a query from Just the News on Thursday.
Enki

Post by Enki »

There was one progressive there guys!

That absolves all the Trumpers!
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Doc you think Jack Ma and Mr. Perfect are in the same Chinese gulag?

Jack Ma was disappeared a few months ago.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:40 pm Doc you think Jack Ma and Mr. Perfect are in the same Chinese gulag?

Jack Ma was disappeared a few months ago.
Yeah about the same time Mr. P disappeared :shock: :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:39 pm There was one progressive there guys!

That absolves all the Trumpers!
This guy appeared on CNN the night of the riots. Does that mean that CNN is an accessory after the fact? They did cover up his riot incitement.

There was more than that. Though mostly it was people that pre-planned violence by some that presumably support Trump. Still not clear who exactly they are besides this one member of AntiFa. Not nearly everyone that were there is guilty of anything illegal certainly.

Personally I had my Cell phone contract suspended. All I did was demand my removal from the "No Fly List" while on the phone with my exterminator.

So mainstream leftist democrats online are gleefully calling their political opposition insects and demanding government to put them on lists for extermination.

Its like Trump supporters shot down Biden's plane while he was on his way to sign a peace treaty in a red state in order to unify in American

3m5qx7JMpOI

So what did Biden know and when did he know it?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Side note: the moronic Proud Boy Eduard Florea is Romanian. Since he writes his surname with an "u" instead of "w", I'm guessing he was born here. Hope he rots in prison.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Doc

The best part about this is watching the MAGA crowd decide whether they are intrepid Patriots trying to restore Democracy or useful idiots duped by Antifa.

Either way you go it results in a fascist movement turning on its own.

Leftists movements are all watching like: First time?
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Making violent threats online against a Senator elect while doing nothing else except being in possession of ammunition illegally(no guns) Not even going to DC:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (67.81 KiB) Viewed 3027 times

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/northwe ... bi/801419/

BTW Parler was taking down threats of violence from its site. Amazon claimed that it did not think Parler would be able to keep up IN THE FUTURE There were a total of 60 at the time that Parler was taken down.

On the other hand Facebook and Twitter were not keeping up with removing violent threats. In fact on Facebook there were entire groups that were purportedly threatening violence. AND twitter has been notorious for not taking down threats of violence of the left.

Oh I forgot Was it Facebook or Twitter that the Obama Administration asked no to go down for maintenance while Morises "revolution" was going on in Egypt? Lot of violence that didn't work out. Maybe they regret they didn't use the method Hillary Clinton previously suggested to use against Jillian Assange. And come to think about it Obama used against civilians throughout the Middle East and South Asia.

https://devoutinfidel.wordpress.com/201 ... u-s-skies/

Congress has approved a bill that allows remote controlled drones to be used in the same airspace over America as commercial airliners, private planes, and cargo jets. $63.4 billion will be allocated for the FAA over the next three and a half years, $11 of which will be used to upgrade air traffic control systems, by June 15 2015, at 35 US airports to handle the remote-controlled aircrafts.
Enki

Post by Enki »

What's your point about drones being approved by the FAA?

Not sure what that has to do with this discussion.

Eventually, that's how logistics will be managed. Automated vehicles are coming.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:56 pm Doc

The best part about this is watching the MAGA crowd decide whether they are intrepid Patriots trying to restore Democracy or useful idiots duped by Antifa.

Either way you go it results in a fascist movement turning on its own.

Leftists movements are all watching like: First time?
!) Maga folks aren't the ones being backed by the industrialists
2) fascism is a form of socialism
3) MAga people are not the ones demanding that their follow citizens be rounded up and punished through guilt by association
4) Maga is not the ones that have the back by bulk of traditional national news media,which is controlled by a total of five large corporations
5) Mega huge social media corporations is the exact opposite of MAGA controlled huge social media corporations
6) Maga are not the Americans colluding with the CCP Seeing Hearing Speaking no Evil of that horrible regime
7) A regime that has implemented A Social Credit system in order to place all slaves..er citizens under constant surveillance.
8) Maga People are not the ones pushing for a similar system to keep track of their slaves world wide
https://gizmodo.com/your-credit-score-s ... 1845912592

I could go on