Dangerously Divided America

Doc

Re: Dangerously Divided America

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 pm What's your point about drones being approved by the FAA?

Not sure what that has to do with this discussion.

Eventually, that's how logistics will be managed. Automated vehicles are coming.
Its good news!! It is now legal for the US government to use drones on " domestic insurgents"!!!

Are you proud to be an American?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Enki

Post by Enki »

1) please don't tell me you actually believe Soros is funding Antifa. Also, Parler was Rebekah Mercer's pet project, so literally, yes, they are. In which case both are hedge funds, not industrialists.

2) lmao

3) Yes they were. Remember the BLM riots? They literally had zipties for the purpose of rounding people up at the failed coup.

4) LOL

5) you said this twice already

6) lol (I am just going to laugh every time conspiracy theory is stated as fact)

7) Are you talking about Experian and TransUnion?

8) Pretty sure I've seen a lot of advocacy for rounding up Democrats. MAGA folks actually tried. Now there are consequences for being the enemy of America. Y'all fucked around, now you're finding out.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Doc wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:14 pm
Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 pm What's your point about drones being approved by the FAA?

Not sure what that has to do with this discussion.

Eventually, that's how logistics will be managed. Automated vehicles are coming.
Its good news!! It is now legal for the US government to use drones on " domestic insurgents"!!!

Are you proud to be an American?
That didn't say anything about military drones. It was about commercial drones. The military has been using drones in domestic air space for two decades already.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:18 pm 1) please don't tell me you actually believe Soros is funding Antifa. Also, Parler was Rebekah Mercer's pet project, so literally, yes, they are. In which case both are hedge funds, not industrialists.

Never said George SOROS
2) lmao
OK then Take the "Are you a fasicst?" test and tell me which of HITLER"S Nazi 25 points you specifically disagree with. If it is less than half you are a Nazi, and I am Psychoanalyst to the left.

https://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/ ... points.htm

Bonus test please explain Progressives teaching the Nazi how to justify genocide wasn't because they didn't largely agree with the Nazi on the pseudo science of eugenics and ending the lives of others

https://www.salon.com/2006/03/04/bruinius/
Progressive genocide
Less than 100 years ago, America's finest minds were convinced the nation was threatened by sexually insatiable female morons. A new history of the eugenics movement sheds light on a bizarre chapter in U.S. history.
Also are you afraid of "Sexually Insatiable Female Morons"?
3) Yes they were. Remember the BLM riots? They literally had zipties for the purpose of rounding people up at the failed coup.
Not an answer to what I said
4) LOL
Then explain why out of the 47 members of the White House press corp None are republicans.
5) you said this twice already
[/quote]
Wrong I said traditional media in one and Social Media in the other
6) lol (I am just going to laugh every time conspiracy theory is stated as fact)
So you feel that wall street Banks and silicon valley corps Aren't interested in doing business in China therefore "Its a conspiracy theory" OKAY
7) Are you talking about Experian and TransUnion?
Are you trying to "Troll" or are you trying to Tro'll"?
8) Pretty sure I've seen a lot of advocacy for rounding up Democrats. MAGA folks actually tried. Now there are consequences for being the enemy of America. Y'all fucked around, now you're finding out.
OK Show your evidence about rounding up, not just Democrats, but Democrat supporters as well.

BTW Did you know John Kerry is a conspiracy theorist? He Must be by your standards.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1bBu34
John Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement
Justin Haskins, Opinion Contributor 12/3/2020
But in America, most policymakers - including President-elect Joe Biden - have been relatively quiet about the Great Reset, leaving many to speculate what a Biden administration would do to support or oppose this radical plan.

There has been some evidence suggesting that Biden and some of his biggest allies back the Great Reset and would attempt to impose it on the United States. But Biden and his team have never explicitly stated that America would be involved - that is, until now.

At a panel discussion about the Great Reset hosted by the World Economic Forum in mid-November, former Secretary of State John Kerry - Biden's would-be special presidential envoy for climate - firmly declared that the Biden administration will support the Great Reset and that the Great Reset "will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine."

When asked by panel host Borge Brende whether the World Economic Forum and other Great Reset supporters are "expecting too much too soon from the new president, or is he going to deliver first day on this [sic] topics?," Kerry responded, "The answer to your question is, no, you're not expecting too much."

"And yes, it [the Great Reset] will happen," Kerry continued. "And I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine. In effect, the citizens of the United States have just done a Great Reset. We've done a Great Reset. And it was a record level of voting."

Kerry later argued that the Great Reset is necessary to slow the "climate crisis" and that "I know Joe Biden believes ... it's not enough just to rejoin Paris [the Paris Climate Accords] for the United States. It's not enough for us to just do the minimum of what Paris requires."

Kerry also said that because of the Great Reset movement, he believes "we're at the dawn of an extremely exciting time" and that "the greatest opportunity we have" to address social and economic problems is "dealing with the climate crisis."

These and the other comments made by Kerry at the WEF event are made more important by the fact that Kerry's role in a Biden administration would involve working with the very same international institutions that have already expressed their support for the Great Reset on climate change.

This isn't the first time Kerry has thrown his weight behind the Great Reset. At a June World Economic Forum virtual event, Kerry said the coronavirus pandemic was "a big moment" that opened the door for the Great Reset and that, "The World Economic Forum - the CEO capacity of the Forum - is really going to have to play a front and center role in refining the Great Reset to deal with climate change and inequity - all of which is being laid bare as a consequence of COVID-19."

The evidence is now crystal clear about Biden's connection to the Great Reset. He, John Kerry and the rest of the Biden administration are planning to bring the Great Reset to the United States. And if they are successful, the country will never be the same.
Huh.. I don't remember Joe Biden ever campaigning on that.

Do you think Biden figured we would own nothing, so it is none of our business?

:lol:
Last edited by Doc on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Enki

Post by Enki »

Gotta go back 100 years to find progressive fascists. Meanwhile... in real time...MAGA fascists are about to assemble at state capitols.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:52 pm Gotta go back 100 years to find progressive fascists. Meanwhile... in real time...MAGA fascists are about to assemble at state capitols.
But you progressives have such a reputation for unseeing the horrors you have placed upon the lives of others.

Imagine You have two children, and you are a poor working class stiff. One of your children is mentally retarded. You haven't $$ to pay for care for your child.

I know you could place your child in one of these marvelous progressive institutions !!!

Just set them there with government and forget 'em !!! Out of sight out of mind !!! Problem solved !!!

ZIepqvHii-M

As for 100 years again Tinker I asked you a few minutes ago to take the "Are you a fascist?" test Not one hundred years ago.

Or do you feel above the need to take a test to find out?
noddy

Post by noddy »

oh dear
ultracrepidarian
Enki

Post by Enki »

Lol I went point by point with the test. Looks like the board ate my post. Oh well.

Basically agreed with all the stuff that is already true in America. And like only one or two about a welfare state.

Disagreed with the MAGA stuff about racial purity and treating foreigners like lavender and killing Jews.

The stuff that was irrelevant like the treaty of Versailles I didn't have any opinion on.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 am Lol I went point by point with the test. Looks like the board ate my post. Oh well.

Basically agreed with all the stuff that is already true in America. And like only one or two about a welfare state.

Disagreed with the MAGA stuff about racial purity and treating foreigners like lavender and killing Jews.

The stuff that was irrelevant like the treaty of Versailles I didn't have any opinion on.
How clever of you. Losing your homework however is not much of an excuse. Can't you do better than that? I suppose not as have never found a progressive that could pass this test and only one that honestly tried to pass it.

I wasn't joking about my College History Prof. He really did survive a Nazi death camp as a child. Even though he talked very little about his experience in the course He did show us his wrist tattoo and a picture of himself not long after his liberation. He would really get animated in his jokes talking about how unthinkingly arrogant and stupid the Nazis were.

The point of the test, is to make people think.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Yea the unthinking arrogance is on full display when they get so shocked that there are consequences for trying to take Congress hostage.
-Alexander Hamilton
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:26 amoh dear
"She saw that he wanted to engage her on the old subject of his grievances, and she was in no humour to indulge him."
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

IMSMO, the only dangerously divided aspect of current America is all the arm chair POTI and world leader wannabes, Monday morning quarterbacks, Internet observers hundreds of miles away, trying to force 320,000,000+ people into two camps, us or them because its suits their own prejudice, bigotry, or quest for political power.

The difference between an enlightened, erudite, open minded, altruistic, liberal, left wing Democrat
and
a bigoted, ignorant, close minded, selfish conservative, right wing Republican has never been less.

Pick a source, repeat opinion, go back to preferred source for confirmation of personal bias.

Luckily, us humans are consistent. Otherwise, we'd really be f**ked!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 am Yea the unthinking arrogance is on full display when they get so shocked that there are consequences for trying to take Congress hostage.
"They"
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm
Enki wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:25 am Yea the unthinking arrogance is on full display when they get so shocked that there are consequences for trying to take Congress hostage.
"They"
doc,

There's no room on this forum for playing dumb. Like big O told Putin "Knock it off!" You know exactly what Tinker means, "dem people, dey all like dat!" ;)

Meanwhile, another opinion, https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org ... ol-attack/

by my count, as soon as another 325,000,000 people chime in with their opinions, we'll know what really happened. Until then, lets all stay open minded....... nah, that's no fun! :P
Enki

Post by Enki »

"They"
Yea, "They", the Nazis that invaded the Capitol. A group that didn't include me, or you.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

"They"
Yea, "They", the Nazis that invaded the Capitol. A group that didn't include me, or you.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 pm
"They"
Trending on Twitter: #RemoveTheTraitors

qgzHM_uSmjs

Twitter is the new Radio Rwanda
Enki

Post by Enki »

Doc

Lmao.

The endless specious examples you come up with to try to portray the 90 days in jail and a Twitter ban to genocide is comical.

Saul Alinsky gives you a B-.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

White Wingers get treated like left wing protesters and they cannot believe the tyranny!
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

FB_IMG_1610821766381.jpg
FB_IMG_1610821766381.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 pm
"They"
"They"

Ooops !!!
1iuaeesmall.jpg
1iuaeesmall.jpg (95.46 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
Oooooooops!!

OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!
brennan.png
brennan.png (38.18 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:26 amoh dear
My thoughts exactly. In this enlightened era of white people identifying as black, women identifying as men, straights as gays, etc and vice versa.... claiming that a fascists can't self-identify as a progressive liberal is just plain bigoted!!

And personally, I won't stand for it.

I know for a fact that people who self-identify as progressive Liberals make f**king awesome Fascists!!!!!!
Doc

Post by Doc »

"There are millions of American, mostly white, mostly Republicans that need to be deprogrammed"

XwW-pbP6aCw
Enki

Post by Enki »

What happens when the snake finishes eating its tail?
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 am What happens when the snake finishes eating its tail?
Probably a new election in two years where the fascists forked tongued ones are clear and plain to see for one and all. Then they get kicked out of office for good.

By why are you asking me Tinker? You are the resident expert on snakes... I will never forget the way you trashed the old Spengler forum. Or the way you spied on the moderators there. Then set up your own forum based largely on the controversy you created. And that was after you asked me for help setting it up. And I would have even joined your forum had you not done the above :roll: Seems like you just can't help yourself. But that is OK I do have a long memory. While I don't hold grudges, but it is best not to remind people of your antics. I would still rather you learn to think beyond your blinders. Though you do share much with the big social media companies:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/ ... -platform/
Parler Claims Amazon ‘Repeatedly Asked’ if President Donald Trump Joined Platform

arler says in a legal filing that a representative from Amazon Web Services (AWS) had “repeatedly asked whether the President had joined or would join Parler now that he was blocked by Twitter and Facebook.”

In a lawsuit filed against Amazon on Monday, Parler says that the tech giant was “motivated by political animus,” and violated antitrust law when it booted the social media platform from its web hosting service.

Amazon claims that it kicked Parler offline because because words on the platform ***might*** “incite violence.”

In Parler’s latest legal filing against Amazon, the social media platform says that between January 6 and 8, “AWS expressed no concerns with Parler’s content moderation.”

Parler added that an “AWS representative repeatedly asked whether the President had joined or would join Parler now that he was blocked by Twitter and Facebook.”

On January 8, Twitter permanently banned President Donald Trump from its platform, claiming that his account may incite violence.

Two days later, Amazon knocked Parler offline, while large numbers of conservatives — including prominent media personalities — announced that they were moving from Twitter to Parler.

Amazon responded to Parler’s lawsuit on Tuesday, insisting that its “decision to suspend Parler is about nothing more than Parler’s demonstrated unwillingness and inability to remove from the servers of AWS content that threatens the public safety.”

Amazon’s justification for kicking Parler offline is part of a narrative that many big tech companies are now using to take action against the president, political dissenters, and their competition – while seeming to ignore content found on Twitter, such as, “Hang Mike Pence,” which was trending just last week.

“Furthermore, despite media attempts to tie Parler to the Capitol Riot, not one person that the news media has reported so far (as of the filing of this suit) was arrested for the riot has a Parler account,” added Parler in its lawsuit.
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!

viewtopic.php?p=150505#p150505