Dangerously Divided America

Simple Minded

Re: Dangerously Divided America

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 am What happens when the snake finishes eating its tail?
If the growth rate of the snake exceeds it's rate of self-consumption, it is a eternally sustainable situation.

Completely green and 100% altruistic. A biological version of the perpetual motion machine.

So..... if parents ate their children, instead of farmers raising animals to eat, we could fix Climate Change.... right now... :o :shock:

Whoa! I can't believe no one else ever thought of this...
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:30 pm
Enki wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 am What happens when the snake finishes eating its tail?
If the growth rate of the snake exceeds it's rate of self-consumption, it is a eternally sustainable situation.

Completely green and 100% altruistic. A biological version of the perpetual motion machine.

So..... if parents ate their children, instead of farmer raising animals to eat, we could fix Climate Change.... right now... :o :shock:

Whoa! I can't believe no one else ever thought of this...
I think Stalin beat you on that idea.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2011/0 ... -evil.html
Stalin’s Cannibals
What the new book Bloodlands tells us about the nature of evil.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:49 pm
I think Stalin beat you on that idea.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2011/0 ... -evil.html
Stalin’s Cannibals
What the new book Bloodlands tells us about the nature of evil.
:cry:

Yeah, but my gang could do it better....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Speaking of which, I heard today that there are 25,000 troops in DC, and Constantine wire is the currently chic decoration of elitists.

I thought, if I was a member of Congress, I would be thinking: "Hmmmm..... 25,000 armed troops just outside the door...... Congress has an 11% approval rating....... They're not here to remove me from power, they're here to protect me...... right?"

A couple dudes break into your place of work, and all y'all Elitists go into full blown white racist mode as if a bunch of BLM/Antifa peeps were "peacefully protesting" in your neighborhood.

WTFC?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:49 am Speaking of which, I heard today that there are 25,000 troops in DC, and Constantine wire is the currently chic decoration of elitists.

I thought, if I was a member of Congress, I would be thinking: "Hmmmm..... 25,000 armed troops just outside the door...... Congress has an 11% approval rating....... They're not here to remove me from power, they're here to protect me...... right?"

A couple dudes break into your place of work, and all y'all Elitists go into full blown white racist mode as if a bunch of BLM/Antifa peeps were "peacefully protesting" in your neighborhood.

WTFC?
25k Troops are just a preview of how weak the Biden Admin is going to be. I bet the troops are there until 2022.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:29 am
Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:49 am Speaking of which, I heard today that there are 25,000 troops in DC, and Constantine wire is the currently chic decoration of elitists.

WTFC?
25k Troops are just a preview of how weak the Biden Admin is going to be. I bet the troops are there until 2022.
Just imagine a couple guys wandering thru the groups whispering "Hey guys. Remember the oath we took to uphold The Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic? Seems to me there is about 500 or so of them in that building over there....."

I imagine a lot of Congressmen are wondering who is in command of the troops in DC right now.

https://www.historynet.com/soldiers-in- ... tor-center
Attachments
atlas shrugged.jpg
atlas shrugged.jpg (10.83 MiB) Viewed 3315 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:41 pm

WTFC?
Just imagine a couple guys wandering thru the groups whispering "Hey guys. Remember the oath we took to uphold The Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic? Seems to me there is about 500 or so of them in that building over there....."

I imagine a lot of Congressmen are wondering who is in command of the troops in DC right now.

https://www.historynet.com/soldiers-in- ... tor-center
Damn #TrumpsNewArmy is everywhere !!! Now I am afraid to look under my bed. THANKS A LOT !!!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

We've all gotten a very good look at "Trump's army" in the past few weeks. They are a basket of deplorables. Crude, unintelligent, uncouth, spiteful, and ugly. They are losers. Americans hate losers. Trump instinctively knows that and came undone because of it. In the coming decade, these people will be swept quietly aside and never heard from again.
noddy

Post by noddy »

sure but their something charmingly american about a dude with the surname "Chansley" renaming himself to an italian "Angeli" , covering himself with nordic tattoos and wearing native american fancy dress and claiming to be a shaman.

and he is a racist nationalist.. nobody else on the planet could decode that lavender, only americans :)
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:52 am We've all gotten a very good look at "Trump's army" in the past few weeks. They are a basket of deplorables. Crude, unintelligent, uncouth, spiteful, and ugly. They are losers. Americans hate losers. Trump instinctively knows that and came undone because of it. In the coming decade, these people will be swept quietly aside and never heard from again.
C'Mon Zack !!! Why don't you say what you really mean to call them?

VNbUeLnxQEI
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 am sure but their something charmingly american about a dude with the surname "Chansley" renaming himself to an italian "Angeli" , covering himself with nordic tattoos and wearing native american fancy dress and claiming to be a shaman.

and he is a racist nationalist.. nobody else on the planet could decode that lavender, only americans :)
He should have remained charming by limiting his activities to hawking online lessons about "spiritual self defense" and advocating for organic diets.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Glen Greenwald on the end of free speech

69BumU8mvZw
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 am sure but their something charmingly american about a dude with the surname "Chansley" renaming himself to an italian "Angeli" , covering himself with nordic tattoos and wearing native american fancy dress and claiming to be a shaman.

Well.... "We" are looking for new management... I know you shouldn't hire the first resume, but..
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Enki wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:28 am Hi Doc

Been a while. That 3D printing idea didn't work out. We didn't get the investment capital. We worked on more analytics and web app stuff instead. Bought a house in the country, looking forward to growing some food here soon. ...

Good to see that you are well and also happy to hear you managed to Escape from New York!
Enki

Post by Enki »

Apollonius wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Been a while. That 3D printing idea didn't work out. We didn't get the investment capital. We worked on more analytics and web app stuff instead. Bought a house in the country, looking forward to growing some food here soon. ...

Thanks man. Hope you're well.

Good to see that you are well and also happy to hear you managed to Escape from New York!
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

WTFC?
Very Turd World, pardon me, Third World.

One expects such scenes when some strongman overthrows the previous strongman and appoints himself El Presidente for Life.

The managerial elites talk a good game, but are otherwise abject chickensh*ts.

More than happy to send the sons and daughters of the so-called deplorables overseas to do the dirty work of their many failed perma-wars.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:48 pm

In my imagination, Tinker and Snake Pliskin are more alike than not. Neither have let me down so far. There is some good in every one! ;)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm

Well.... "We" are looking for new management... I know you shouldn't hire the first resume, but..
you have the technology.
podium.jpeg
podium.jpeg (8.3 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:26 am
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm

you have the technology.
podium.jpeg
That's what I'm talking about. Technology improving the arc of the artiste.

We're gonna have to give him some psychological screening tests before we can trust him with the launch codes for the Trebuchet!
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/01/21/p ... ular-jobs/

Professor Calls For The Elimination of the Republican Party and Purging “Nazified” People From Congress, Universities, and “Regular Jobs”
Doc

Post by Doc »

The Democrats New Nuremberg Laws...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tul ... e-country/
Tulsi Gabbard: Domestic-Terrorism Bill Is ‘a Targeting of Almost Half of the Country’
By Brittany Bernstein

January 23, 2021 10:05 AM

Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democratic representative from Hawaii, on Friday expressed concern that a proposed measure to combat domestic terrorism could be used to undermine civil liberties.

Gabbard’s comments came during an appearance on Fox News Primetime when host Brian Kilmeade asked her if she was “surprised they’re pushing forward with this extra surveillance on would-be domestic terror.”

“It’s so dangerous as you guys have been talking about, this is an issue that all Democrats, Republicans, independents, Libertarians should be extremely concerned about, especially because we don’t have to guess about where this goes or how this ends,” Gabbard said.

She continued: “When you have people like former CIA Director John Brennan openly talking about how he’s spoken with or heard from appointees and nominees in the Biden administration who are already starting to look across our country for these types of movements similar to the insurgencies they’ve seen overseas, that in his words, he says make up this unholy alliance of religious extremists, racists, bigots, he lists a few others and at the end, even libertarians.”

She said her concern lies in how officials will define the characteristics they are searching for in potential threats.

“What characteristics are we looking for as we are building this profile of a potential extremist, what are we talking about? Religious extremists, are we talking about Christians, evangelical Christians, what is a religious extremist? Is it somebody who is pro-life? Where do you take this?” Gabbard said.

She said the proposed legislation could create “a very dangerous undermining of our civil liberties, our freedoms in our Constitution, and a targeting of almost half of the country.”
All Our Opinion in Your Inbox

NR Daily is delivered right to you every afternoon. No charge.

“You start looking at obviously, have to be a white person, obviously likely male, libertarians, anyone who loves freedom, liberty, maybe has an American flag outside their house, or people who, you know, attended a Trump rally,” Gabbard said.

The Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021 was introduced in the House earlier this week in the aftermath of rioting at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month that left five dead.

“Unlike after 9/11, the threat that reared its ugly head on January 6th is from domestic terror groups and extremists, often racially-motivated violent individuals,” Representative Brad Schneider (D., Ill.) said in a statement announcing the bipartisan legislation.

“America must be vigilant to combat those radicalized to violence, and the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act gives our government the tools to identify, monitor and thwart their illegal activities. Combatting the threat of domestic terrorism and white supremacy is not a Democratic or Republican issue, not left versus right or urban versus rural. Domestic Terrorism is an American issue, a serious threat the we can and must address together,” he said.
YMix

Post by YMix »

The perfect ending to the 2020 election:

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I thought the perfect end to the 2020 erection was Liz Cheney announcing she would vote to impeach Trump and her constituents abandoning her.

I think both parties might be experiencing TEOTWAWKI.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:41 pmI think both parties might be experiencing TEOTWAWKI.
Good.

I'm waiting with great interest to see if the Republicans split and collapse as a party. I told Mr. Perfect some time ago that, in my opinion, the two parties are designed to fight each other and the collapse of one party would trigger the destruction of the other. Validation shall be mine!
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Enki

Post by Enki »

YMix wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:31 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:41 pmI think both parties might be experiencing TEOTWAWKI.
Good.

I'm waiting with great interest to see if the Republicans split and collapse as a party. I told Mr. Perfect some time ago that, in my opinion, the two parties are designed to fight each other and the collapse of one party would trigger the destruction of the other. Validation shall be mine!

You're 100% right. The left only stays with the center right Democrats because the GOP is so unhinged.

We would probably see the Centrists consolidate in one of the main parties while the left and right split to wing parties and one of the major parties would likely crumble.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton