COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Typhoon

Re: The Potential Pandemic | Ebola, MERS, and other fears

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:02 am I still cherish it. My blood is pure. So pure.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 am Every day I cherish my pure blood.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:26 am Personally, I am going to have a Rittenhouse party tonight and celebrate my pure blood.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:27 pm
By "pure blood" are you being medieval - limpieza de sangre
or confusing fantasy fiction with reality - "Harry Potter and the . . . Whatever".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:48 am
Typhoon wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:43 am
. . .

Obviously, I have at the country level - the weekly plots that you so studiously ignore.
I study the charts you post with great interest, as they demonstrate soundly that vaxes, masks and lockdowns don't work against the virus. The nations leading those charts all used those policies and they all failed. Every time you post those charts you incinerate vaxes, masks and lockdowns.
No. Rather, the plots provide a comparison of how effectively various nations have implemented public health measures.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:48 am Admittedly your charts are not scientific because you cherry pick a few countries,
No, the countries are selected based on their data having a history of being relatively reliable and believable.

Which is why countries such as PR China, India, and S Africa are excluded as are all ME countries except Israel.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:48 am but the large Harvard study backs up the same conclusions with their much larger study, that shows that vax, masks and lockdowns don't work.
As noddy has pointed out, the study you repeatedly quote does not conclude what you and your fellow muppets claim it does.

The lead author of the study also makes the same point.

MJ | A Harvard Study Is Going Viral Among Anti-Vaxxers. The Author Says They Are All Wrong.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the social darwinists lose their minds in hysterical paranoia when their is a mention of the public good.

not much point in discussing adult problems with them.

they are like teenage children, all temporary inconveniences are permanent and life destroying.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:26 am By "pure blood" are you being medieval - limpieza de sangre
or confusing fantasy fiction with reality - "Harry Potter and the . . . Whatever".
No. It means I haven't permanently degraded my natural biology with an experimental gene therapy
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:39 am the social darwinists lose their minds in hysterical paranoia when their is a mention of the public good.

they are like teenage children, all temporary inconveniences are permanent and life destroying.
Covid has an over 99% survival rate for most people. The vaccine has no long term safety tests and alarmingly high VAERS, and doesn't stop spread or infection, and you can still get hospitalized and die.

That is all.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:41 am
No. Rather, the plots provide a comparison of how effectively various nations have implemented public health measures.
Wow.

How in the world would you ever be able to prove that.

No, the countries are selected based on their data having a history of being relatively reliable and believable.

Which is why countries such as PR China, India, and S Africa are excluded as are all ME countries except Israel.
Fascinating. Are you suggesting the Harvard study didn't know how to discern the quality of data from various countries.
As noddy has pointed out, the study you repeatedly quote does not conclude what you and your fellow muppets claim it does.
Yes, it sure does. It's in the title even, if I remember correctly.
Uh as I have documented over and over again, vaxxers are among the most self incriminating people in the public square, followed up by flustered denials and restatements that don't change anything.

The corporate shots are not vaccines. They do not prevent transmission or infection. The people with shots are not the superspreaders of Omicron.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You guys don't seem to be aware we live in a digital age where all you BS is documented.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

See how easy it is to cherry pick data? If you get to do it, everyone gets to do it.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Don't forget this.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:59 am Who didn't see this coming. Oh wait, millions of us saw this coming.

I think we are coming to a time where vaxxinated people will need to be put into camps maybe permanently, because of their hatred for science and and the danger their misinformation has visited upon millions of innocent people. Maybe this is just Darwin at work, and we shouldn't get in the way.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is from a Democrat

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:50 am
Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:26 am By "pure blood" are you being medieval - limpieza de sangre
No. It means I haven't permanently degraded my natural biology with an experimental gene therapy
". . . an experimental gene therapy."

:lol:

No.

NIH | How mRNA vaccines work

covidvaccine_web_copy.png
covidvaccine_web_copy.png (169.18 KiB) Viewed 920 times

mRNA is not incorporated into the genes of the genome in the cell nucleus, rather it is translated by ribosomes, found in the cytoplasm of the cell, into proteins.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:58 am
Uh as I have documented over and over again, vaxxers are among the most self incriminating people in the public square, followed up by flustered denials and restatements that don't change anything.
Your country and its self-inflicted problems: turning basic health measures into tests of tribal loyalties.

Biology, including the COVID-19 virus, is indifferent to your nation's polarized parochial politics and histrionic social media posts by charlatans and opportunists.

Other developed nations are managing to deal with the pandemic: a few badly [although better than the US], most reasonably so, and a few rather well.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:58 am The corporate shots are not vaccines. They do not prevent transmission or infection. The people with shots are not the superspreaders of Omicron.
Not even wrong.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:39 am the social darwinists lose their minds in hysterical paranoia when their is a mention of the public good.

Quite.

Like a teenager who is inconsolable because you won't lend her/him your drill so s/he can auto-trepan her/his skull as per the latest social media challenge.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Private autopsies are finding mRNA treatment is causing deaths by autoimmune reactions.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhak ... gy-results
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Did you notice how it only took about ten seconds to go from “the winter of death” to “it’s not a federal issue” and only “five days of isolation?” And right in the middle of spiking Omicron cases.

The Narrative is falling apart faster than they can stitch it together.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Canadian report on the Pfizer innoculation safety & efficacy trials.

https://rumble.com/embed/voaxg5/?pub=qdzr7

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:44 pm Private autopsies are finding mRNA treatment is causing deaths by autoimmune reactions.

A major and obvious flaw with this conspiracy theory is the massive number of people - healthcare professionals from many different nations - who would have to conspire to keep silent.
57.6% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
9.07 billion doses have been administered globally, and 32.45 million are now administered each day.

Source: ourworldindata.org
MIT Tech Rev | This tech millionaire [Steve Kirsch] went from covid trial funder to misinformation superspreader
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:09 pm Canadian report on the Pfizer innoculation safety & efficacy trials.

The usual nonsense from some obscure Canadian antivaxx group.

Rather,

Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines against variants of concern in Ontario, Canada
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:26 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:02 am I still cherish it. My blood is pure. So pure.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:28 am Every day I cherish my pure blood.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:26 am Personally, I am going to have a Rittenhouse party tonight and celebrate my pure blood.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:27 pm
By "pure blood" are you being medieval - limpieza de sangre
If Mr.P gets to be pure blooded, we get to be superior blooded.

Maybe the most superior blood of all time, that's what people are saying.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Im glad my blood isnt pure, it seems to leave one prone to hysteria and over excitement.

luckily, modern science has treatments for such things https://victoriansecretblog.wordpress.c ... -hysteria/
ultracrepidarian
kmich

Post by kmich »

Over the past year or so I have been doing my 3 days a week and on call once a week. Many unvaccinated patients show up in the ER, some go home and recover, some require hospitalization, and some require intubation and ventilation. Some die. Unlike early in the year which was dominated by the elderly population, far more middle aged and younger people are being admitted. While vaccinated patients do occasionally show up in the ER, the vast majority are managed at home with the assistance of their primary care physicians. Hospitalization or deaths of the vaccinated have been very rare, and the handful I have dealt with all had significant comorbidities and debilities.

Anyone who spends time as an ER physician regularly deals with hostile and combative patients and families. They are often very frightened and shocked by their course of events. If you have read that this has gotten worse, that has been my experience also. People come in insisting that they do not have COVID, demand treatments outside acceptable medical practice, and dream up various conspiracies including whether we are doing this just for the money, etc. Certainly don't need the money. My wife is concerned and encourages me to finally retire. The reason I keep on is my loyalty to my partners and staff, Many are burning out and some told me that if I retire they will leave also.

I have been doing this long enough to not personalize patient hostility. They are just scared. Projecting fear into anger and grievance is a way to feel some empowerment, as delusional as they may be. It is a pointless exercise to try to persuade people when they are locked into a conspiratorial frame. I just find it sad that people have become so spiritually impoverished that they lack the faith to face existential challenges without placing their faith on crackpots that reinforce their motivated reasoning.

We are heading into a rough patch with pandemic. If you remain not vaccinated and boosted, you are going to have a tough time ahead.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:09 pm Canadian report on the Pfizer innoculation safety & efficacy trials.

The usual nonsense from some obscure Canadian antivaxx group.

Rather,

Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines against variants of concern in Ontario, Canada
No. This is a detailed explanation of the Pfizer data. It is not nonsense at all. This the data which was presented to get the immunization authorized.

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:52 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:44 pm Private autopsies are finding mRNA treatment is causing deaths by autoimmune reactions.

A major and obvious flaw with this conspiracy theory is the massive number of people - healthcare professionals from many different nations - who would have to conspire to keep silent.
Dead wrong. Healthcare professionals who speak up are being silenced and persecuted.

The physician who invented the PCR test spoke out about how it was not valid for CV detection and he is dead. The researcher who spoke out the graphene hydroxide damage is dead too. The inventor of mRNA techology was banned from twitter to silence him. The emails between Fauci and Collins discussing how to slander scientists who do not support their narrative are public.
BBC5D875-410D-41A5-8E74-7C8445A5705B.jpeg
BBC5D875-410D-41A5-8E74-7C8445A5705B.jpeg (124.85 KiB) Viewed 839 times

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:02 pm
Dead wrong. Healthcare professionals who speak up are being silenced and persecuted.
So right. Robert Malone just permanently banned from Twitter. All dissenters are censored and deplatformed.