Speculations about the State of the Union | "The USA is on the verge of collapse"

Doc

Speculations about the State of the Union | "The USA is on the verge of collapse"

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: Speculations about the State of the Union | "The USA is on the verge of collapse"

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

The Canadians may be ahead of the U.S.A on this one.....'>......

EdhFuMDLBDM
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Re: Speculations about the State of the Union | "The USA is on the verge of collapse"

Post by noddy »

lots of schizophrenia from both the left and right about border controls and supporting low income workers.

seems to me from the outside, all consequences that are coming are coming good and hard.

the one thing locking the immigration borders into australia for covid showed is that when they say its for the good of the country to have constant growth, they mean the good of the corporates and governments, not the people.

low income workers have never had it so good as it is right now, they are no longer competing with the most desperate 3rd worlders on a race to the bottom.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:17 pm The Canadians may be ahead of the U.S.A on this one.....'>......

EdhFuMDLBDM
With all the traffic up there I think they must be behind

https://youtu.be/zSMEa2Ox2LE

zSMEa2Ox2LE
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:23 am lots of schizophrenia from both the left and right about border controls and supporting low income workers.

seems to me from the outside, all consequences that are coming are coming good and hard.

the one thing locking the immigration borders into australia for covid showed is that when they say its for the good of the country to have constant growth, they mean the good of the corporates and governments, not the people.

low income workers have never had it so good as it is right now, they are no longer competing with the most desperate 3rd worlders on a race to the bottom.
The US had a legal system for immigrants. it is both family based and work based, The work based is largely for the benefit of mostly large corporations to suppress wages. It is also because too many melinials have followed their passion and gone into social sciences in college so there is a shortage of STEM degreed people.