Pattern of FBI Entrapment

Enki

Pattern of FBI Entrapment

Post by Enki »

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/bl ... k-20120515
In all these law enforcement schemes the alleged terrorists masterminds end up seeming, when the full story comes out, unable to terrorize their way out of a paper bag without law enforcement tutelage. ("They teach you how to make all this stuff out of simple household items," one of the kids says on a recording quoted in the FBI affidavit about a book he has just discovered, The Anarchist Cookbook. Someone asks him how much it says explosives cost. "I'm not sure," he responds, "I just downloaded it last night.") It’s a perfect example of how post-9/11 fear made law enforcement tactics seem acceptable that were previously beyond the pale. Previously, however, the targets have been Muslims; now they’re white kids from Ohio. And maybe you could argue that this is acceptable, if the feds were actually acting out of a good-faith assessment of what threats are imminent and which are not. But that's not what they're doing at all. Instead, they are arrogating to themselves a downright Orwellian power – the power to deploy the might of the State to shape a fundamental narrative about which ideas Americans must be most scared of, and which ones they should not fear much at all, independent of the relative objective dangerousness of the people who hold those ideas.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Brecher

Re: Pattern of FBI Entrapment

Post by Brecher »

Still current
noddy

Post by noddy »

All that anti terrorism infrastructure needs something to do, imagine the unemployment problems if they sacked all the people who fondle us at airports
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

fwbzAuyf6aI
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:38 am fwbzAuyf6aI
The FBI has changed little since it was founded and run by J Edgar Hoover
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

FBI sure didn't entrap in this case.

Censorship isn't necessary