Ukraine

noddy

Re: Ukraine

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:09 am
noddy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:04 am I cant see anyone wanting nuclear war over Ukraine - its all just words.
So are you picking up your rifle and heading over?
nope, I cant see anyone wanting to die for Ukraine, as per the original post - but thats irrelevant anyway.

the only opinions that matter are France and Germany and they are only doing sanctions, so thats whats going to happen.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Their is a reasonably solid chance China does take Taiwan, the rest is your fever dreams.

interestingly we did have a mutual defence thing happening with France in the Pacific but the UK and USA made us break it, and our durian leader did so.

Japan, Aus, India are all aligned for anti chinese mutual defence, so we have cannon fodder and technology, with or without you guys.

the best bit of Japan and Australia is you can only get to them by putting all your men together in a small space called a boat and we have these things called missiles which are good at blowing up boats.

much the like the US, this has made us historically difficult to send attacking forces too in significant numbers.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

it seems you are learning about the world outside your bunker, discovering that 99.9% of it isnt up to your incredible standards and withdrawing into your bunker.

good for you!
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

War - Russia has invaded Ukraine.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the perfect moment for spenglers latest.

Why Russia won’t invade Ukrainistan

No one wants Ukrainistan, least of all Vladimir Putin.

https://asiatimes.com/2022/02/why-russi ... rainistan/
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

MSNBC live cam: Ukraine under attack! *normal commuting traffic on livestream
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We're going to have a lot of fun learning strange new names of cities and whatnot.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just remember that Putin has been broadcasting this move for 20 years and the entire Western security establishment had nothing on the books
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Tanks are rolling. Russian paint on their vehicles has a very unique hue.
noddy

Post by noddy »

it was game over in the first 10 minutes - cruise missiles took out anything ukraine had to stop them.

best bet now is for them to surrender and move straight to post war repurcussions, hope western europe can find atleast 1/4 of a testicle, if not a full pair.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Pretty obvious take.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nothing better than a commander in chief who has an aggressive napping schedule
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrats installed this bull$#!@

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm watching international responses, everyone says they are going to stand. Hmm, that's a new military technique I think. Standing. During a war you are just supposed to stand there. In a line, it sounds like. They are going to "stand together". Seems like a bad idea, militarily, to just stand together in some kind of line. Seems like you'd be easy to shoot that way.

Looks like Putin wins. Never saw a "stand there" strategy win a conflict of any kind. Just standing around.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Futures are brutal.
kmich

Post by kmich »

-
Last edited by kmich on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

kmich wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:58 pm Усі ви, апологети фашистів, можете піти до пекла!

bHzHlSLhtmM
I, for one, am not apologizing for Joe Biden
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:47 am This Joe Biden guy is a real moron.

Hey Joe Biden facing a crap economy mega inflation and approval numbers in the toilet has made a brilliant move Jan 6thing Putin,

Just think Six months ago Biden was telling Zelensky to cede eastern Ukraine to Putin. imagine the trouble Biden would have been in now had he not the chance to blame all his bad decisions on Putin Today

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5955 ... risis?rl=1
White House preps public for sanctions sticker shock

With the added bonus that Biden can full fill his position as captured elite for his Chinese overlords helping them capture Central Asia by weakening Russia through sanctions
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:54 am it was game over in the first 10 minutes - cruise missiles took out anything ukraine had to stop them.

best bet now is for them to surrender and move straight to post war repurcussions, hope western europe can find atleast 1/4 of a testicle, if not a full pair.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Europe castrated itself 20 years ago.

Lol it sounds like you have a dog in the fight
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

kmich wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:58 pm Усі ви, апологети фашистів, можете піти до пекла!
Very interesting sentiment. If I recall you are an atheist. Yet in your moment of rage you call out to God to punish your enemies.

He will not listen to you. It's hard for me to imagine, to walk this earth with its evil knowing there is no ultimate punishment for it. But that's what you believe, and you need to own it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This feverish delusion is entirely your fault kmich. You have no one to blame for these delusions and fevers, other than yourself. No one will save you.
kmich wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm Ah, the French. Nurturing dreams of long past glories while being full of baguettes.

Putin is much like the gambler at the table, who, realizing the night is late, decides to throw in all his chips with a weak hand.

No nation moves over 150,000 troops to the north, east and south of a country complete with field hospitals unless action is in the planning. The situation is not like Iraq's fictitious WMD, the build up can be seen by any nation with satellite imaging abilities. The contest now is one of messaging. The Biden administration states repeatedly that Russians are planning or going to invade based upon Russian force deployments which causes Putin to react with repeated denials. If a party to a conversation is reacting to your messaging, you control the messaging. If the Russians deny they are going to invade and then do so, they would look both feckless and mendacious.

But invasion is not what Putin wants. Putin undoubtedly viewed with contempt and as a sign of profound Western weakness Trump's ignorance and faithful bootlicking, the January 6, 2021 attack on the capital, the endless contesting of the 2020 election, and a Republican party who continues to go along with it all due to the opportunity it offers their authoritarian ambitions for a one party state, the wet dream of aspiring tyrants and enemies of a free people throughout history. These, combined with Brexit, the rise of illiberal regimes in Hungary and Poland, German and French ambivalence about NATO ("brain dead" says Macron) along with a dictator's usual coterie of yes men telling him what he wants to hear - that NATO is obsolete and a new order in Europe could be compelled upon a weak and divided alliance. So, he decided to push the issue by putting a gun to Ukraine's head, while insisting he has no intention to pull the trigger and, after all, the West made him do it anyway.

What Putin has failed to understand is that NATO expansion was not a product of Western plot, but due to the nations of the Baltic states and eastern Europe, for understandable, centuries long historical reasons, looking to the west for their security arrangements. What his bullying and aggressive posturing has succeeded in doing is exactly what he did not want - NATO now has a purpose, and Ukraine and even other European nations are more likely than ever to seek a set of European alliances and relations. Putin is up a tree, and he can't get down without either engaging in a costly, unpredictable invasion or a humiliating retreat.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This has been in the works for 20 years. Putin is the greatest geopolitical operator maybe in history. Look how much he gets out of what he has.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Word is Italy and Germany are diluting the sanctions, cuz they need that Russkie gas.

Self castrating western liberals.

Putin anticipated it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Western liberals are:

Pathetic
Stupid
Weak
Emasculated
Impotent
Flaccid

What order would we put these words in. I admit it is a challenge.