Ukraine

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Ukraine

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:07 am so obviously they were expecting a 1 day push situation, and that didnt happen
The argument I've read against a speedy push is that it goes against all the lessons the Russians learned about urban guerilla combat during the Chechen wars.

Of course, there are obvious counterarguments to that; the biggest one being the supply line problem Russia faces that may or may not be happening.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:13 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:32 pm Putin places his nuclear deterrent forces on high alert. My only questions at this point are how to tell my wife who is currently in Brasil not to come back, when to personally bug out and how to convince my son to come with me. I live within a dozen miles of a top five nuclear target that would take multiple warheads to take out.My son live 3 miles away from it.
Some hold Putin to be a brilliant strategist. Certainly, he had to be cunning and ruthless to achieve his position.

However, his rambling surreal pre-invasion speech, the war with Ukraine, and now placing the nuclear force on "high alert" - inherited from the former SU, shows that he has become a paranoid psychotic.

The reality is that Russia is a failing state.

Russia occupies that largest land area of any nation and has a population of about 140 million.
Yet it's GDP is only comparable to that of Australia, which has less than 20% of Russia's population, is smaller than that of Italy and Canada, and nearly half that of the UK. And is completely dwarfed by that of the US and China.

Global_GDP.jpg

From the person that said something to the effect that the first time we know that Saddam has nukes it will be in the form of a mushroom cloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcKx5-mZx4

CVcKx5-mZx4

Note the sudden apparent lack of concern about Mushroom clouds

There has been the psyops being run on him. "Putin has not yet made a decision on invading Ukraine" Putin plans to invade Ukraine on Weds night"
He must be looking at everything with a paranoid eye about now. So in a nuclear war between the NATO and Russia who wins?

So if they really believe Putin is unstable why are they trying to make him more unstable? Do they think that Putin does not actually have nuclear weapons?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:41 am
Perhaps. However, both Soviet-Russia and the US were the unwelcome invading forces in Afghanistan - as Russia is in the Ukraine currently.

Anyways, my point was not that Russia will fail in its war with Ukraine because of its GDP*, rather that Russia is a failing state with regards to ordinary Russians.
Hard to find a state that isn't failing it's people these days. The Russian failing state trope is almost 15 years old now. It was told to mollify concerns when Putin voiced his ambitions. A self soothing untruth
On the hand, every nation has the politicians that it deserves.

*Although I, like many, would like Russia to fail completely in the Ukraine.
The time to do something about that was several years ago.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:30 am So if they really believe Putin is unstable why are they trying to make him more unstable? Do they think that Putin does not actually have nuclear weapons?
Most people live in delusional imaginary worlds, including politicians and the elite managerial class. The same people who had no idea this was a going to happen a month ago are prognosticating every detail of this, counting on the fact if they issue a hundred statements a day no one will ever go back and look at what they said.

But reality always wins the ends. I would personally bet a dollar on any of the potential outcomes, other than the continued flaccidity of the western liberal left
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:06 amif only western Europe actually treated eastern Europe as full scale partners, things would be interesting, their were also promises that Ukraine didnt need nukes because western Europe would treat it as an equal.
Imagine what happens to people who are not even European.

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:47 amHope all is well for ymix, it seems Poland and Romania are copping the brunt of the refugee exodus.
We're good, thanks. Poland is bearing the brunt, we only got about 20.000 people. A lot of Ukrainians are crossing into Moldova, but not moving through to Romania. Which means that the EU has to get off its ass and send assistance to Moldova.

There seems to be a problem in that the refugees don't want to move out of Poland and Moldova, even though they are being offered free housing and food. The French are openly complaining that the Polish assistance system could be overwhelmed by refugees, which would lead to another crisis.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
YMix

Post by YMix »

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

YMix wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:29 am
noddy wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:06 amif only western Europe actually treated eastern Europe as full scale partners, things would be interesting, their were also promises that Ukraine didnt need nukes because western Europe would treat it as an equal.
Imagine what happens to people who are not even European.
Yes if not clear yet, now it is. The more we recognize ourselves in others (culture, ideology, language, physical characteristics, class/status in a hierarchy) the easier it is to be friends. Some universalist religions and grotesque secular versions of same, take great effort in overcoming those divisions and stubborn biological-tribal "limitations". In most cases they result in more needless violence, or alternatively in self-flagellation, cults of sin and guilt when the ideological can't win from the biological.

Alternatively.. the less we recognize ourselves in others. Etc.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:35 am
noddy wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:47 amHope all is well for ymix, it seems Poland and Romania are copping the brunt of the refugee exodus.
We're good, thanks. Poland is bearing the brunt, we only got about 20.000 people. A lot of Ukrainians are crossing into Moldova, but not moving through to Romania. Which means that the EU has to get off its ass and send assistance to Moldova.

There seems to be a problem in that the refugees don't want to move out of Poland and Moldova, even though they are being offered free housing and food. The French are openly complaining that the Polish assistance system could be overwhelmed by refugees, which would lead to another crisis.
i saw an interview with several refugees. They seemed to want to stay close to Ukraine as possible because of their loved ones they left behind.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:24 am
Doc wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:30 am So if they really believe Putin is unstable why are they trying to make him more unstable? Do they think that Putin does not actually have nuclear weapons?
Most people live in delusional imaginary worlds, including politicians and the elite managerial class. The same people who had no idea this was a going to happen a month ago are prognosticating every detail of this, counting on the fact if they issue a hundred statements a day no one will ever go back and look at what they said.

But reality always wins the ends. I would personally bet a dollar on any of the potential outcomes, other than the continued flaccidity of the western liberal left
AS the old adage goes "If your only tool is a nuclear hammer then every problem looks like a big a** nail.

Sounds like the making of a great protest song.
"If you're a flaccid liberal leftest clap your hands"
"If your a flaccid western liberal leftest then your delusion will surely show it"

Putin negotiator told Zelensky's negotiator that if no agreement is made Putin will start killing civilians en mass in a scorched earth campaign One that could possibly involve tactical nuclear weapons. If anyone hasn't noticed MAD is Bad and that is SAD.

Putin keeps calling the Ukrainian leadership "Nazis" In WWII how did Stalin's armies deal with "Nazis"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-4hHvzoNk

gE-4hHvzoNk
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:45 am
So who are these Nazis Putin SPeaks of?

https://leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrai ... rld-order/

Ukrainian MP: ‘We are not only fighting for Ukraine, we are fighting for the New World Order
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:12 am
Perhaps. However, both Soviet-Russia and the US were the unwelcome invading forces in Afghanistan - as Russia is in the Ukraine currently.

Anyways, my point was not that Russia will fail in its war with Ukraine because of its GDP*, rather that Russia is a failing state with regards to ordinary Russians.
Hard to find a state that isn't failing it's people these days. The Russian failing state trope is almost 15 years old now. It was told to mollify concerns when Putin voiced his ambitions. A self soothing untruth
Empty platitudes emanating from the bunker.

The former Soviet Union was dissolved 31 years ago.
Russia has completely squandered the opportunity to become a modern economic superpower.

Sure. Do enlighten us, as always, with your perfect 20/20 hindsight.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:58 pm

Empty platitudes emanating from the bunker.
"From the Bunker"

That may more true than you might imagine. Before Macron could meet with Putin Putin told Macron he had to have three COVID tests and islolate for 10 days.

The implication being that Putin is immuno compromised and has been in isolation for the last two years. I am not sure how a leader of a nuclear armed state can manage to rule without doing a deep dive into paranoia

Russia has completely squandered the opportunity to become a modern economic superpower.

Doc

Post by Doc »

The NWO is dead It was a murder suicide For those that can't handle the truth nothing to see here.. Move along...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbj1AR_aAcE
Nbj1AR_aAcE
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I don't know what Shmuckschmeizner claims in this video, but most likely it is another big wordsalad puppeteering concoction of his where nothing is explained.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:38 am I don't know what Shmuckschmeizner claims in this video, but most likely it is another big wordsalad puppeteering concoction of his where nothing is explained.
Like I said move along.....

But let me put it to you another way John Mearsheimer does do word salads He speak in clear English and explains his conclusion. Pretty much reflects my view that the NWO were delusion BEcuase for them to have succeeded they needed a Monopolar world. But instead of protecting the monopolar world order they acted with great hubris and arrogance.They chose to not look to hard at the CCP so they could get rich. And as Most recently demonstrated by Jussie Trudeau who taught us in Canada they are authoritarians believing that they know what is best to do with the lives of all others. And hey if a few million people in Ukraine die(lets see how that prediction works out but barring a cease fire or a coup in Russia....) in the process.. well you can't make an NWO omelet without breaking some eggs.

ONe admission When I post a video I generally let the video play here in the background to see how many replies I get before the video finishes.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:39 am
Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:38 am I don't know what Shmuckschmeizner claims in this video, but most likely it is another big wordsalad puppeteering concoction of his where nothing is explained.
Like I said move along.....

But let me put it to you another way John Mearsheimer does do word salads He speak in clear English and explains his conclusion. Pretty much reflects my view that the NWO were delusion BEcuase for them to have succeeded they needed a Monopolar world. But instead of protecting the monopolar world order they acted with great hubris and arrogance.They chose to not look to hard at the CCP so they could get rich. And as Most recently demonstrated by Jussie Trudeau who taught us in Canada they are authoritarians believing that they know what is best to do with the lives of all others. And hey if a few million people in Ukraine die(lets see how that prediction works out but barring a cease fire or a coup in Russia....) in the process.. well you can't make an NWO omelet without breaking some eggs.

ONe admission When I post a video I generally let the video play here in the background to see how many replies I get before the video finishes.
And to be clear I was thinking WTF? Back when the US was bombing Serbia over Kosovo over the objections of team Russia the globalist did a full court press on a team Russia all of whose players were laying on the floor injured. Knowing that karma and bad feelings can be a bitch.

One of the best satirical songs of all time. Makes me wonder whatever happened to the Norwegian army and where are they today?

"We'll kick some a** and see how it goes
Hey man we really don't know.
Good luck to Kosovo"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNREKnNlIhI

ZNREKnNlIhI
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Why the US I wonder, hmmm. Maybe his son should head over there with a rifle.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taibbi - Substack | Putin the Apostate
We thought he would be our bastard. Then, he became his own bastard.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:34 am Taibbi - Substack | Putin the Apostate
We thought he would be our bastard. Then, he became his own bastard.
Meanwhile Jeff Bezos made what $50 billion by importing good from China. ANd even though they know better Wall street investment bankers are the running dog of the CCP Selling their clients extremely dodgy Chinese investment even after the CCP has held up in paying back foreign investors for previously dodgy investments.

I think I will just get into to Microsoft earth. When it becomes dysfunctional all you have to do is close the windows get out of Microsoft earth. Open the windows Get back in and everything works just fine. I have yet to find a reset button on the real thing Not even an emergency stop button so I can get off.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Uh oh. How did the elite managerial classes and 3 layers of government miss this.

40 miles is a lot of stuff.

8D8lqYLUN8Y
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't pretend to know what's going on more than anyone else but I think the pro Ukraine virtue signalers have forgotten the Ukraine is horribly outnumbered.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just remember if the West fails here, China is on the move and Islam rises again. Remember you were warned of this. You moved to support the self castrating left and you rejected the Glorious Old Party who kept you safe since WWII. You brought this on yourself. I will not save you. The managerial elite classes can't save you. Neither will 3 layers of government.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:58 pm Empty platitudes emanating from the bunker.
Brutal truth.
Compared to who. Aren't you guys working on your 3rd lost decade? Your kids won't even have sex anymore, let alone procreate. Best to get your own affairs in order.
No it was Perfect foresight. Perfect foresight. That's what's in my name. I'm always right.

I did multiple threads on this many years ago. You and people like you ignored me and now you are paying the price. Likely you are just beginning to pay.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2202
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2233

Look at this genius post. It's like I'm an Oracle from on high. Like I'm a messenger of Special Purpose. It's almost like I know all things.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2233&start=75#p70014
This was the inevitable result of obama policy from his first campaign. Deference to an ambitious aggressor never results in anything than an increase in appetite for the aggressor.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

With such a perfect ability to predict the future, one wonders what you are doing posting to a small forum.

Why are heads of states, government organizations, and corporations not lining up at your bunker to seek your perfect advice?