China replacing western companies in Russia

Now, what news on the Rialto?
Heracleum Persicum

China replacing western companies in Russia

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.rt.com/business/552882-chin ... sanctions/

“Chinese companies in some niche sectors will especially benefit from the EU and US [companies] leaving Russian markets, such as in auto parts, foods, medical supplies and infrastructure components,”

“We will actively assist incoming Chinese companies in studying and collaborating with the Russian market, as well as explore ways to work with Russian companies under the backdrop of the Belt and Road strategic development,”

This perfect situation for Chinese entrepreneurs .. an "already established" ready market for everything ..
Doc

Re: China replacing western companies in Russia

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:08 pm .

“Chinese companies in some niche sectors will especially benefit from the EU and US [companies] leaving Russian markets, such as in auto parts, foods, medical supplies and infrastructure components,”

“We will actively assist incoming Chinese companies in studying and collaborating with the Russian market, as well as explore ways to work with Russian companies under the backdrop of the Belt and Road strategic development,”

This perfect situation for Chinese entrepreneurs .. an "already established" ready market for everything ..
Translation the CCP prepares to absorb Russia
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:32 pm

YES

That a win-win
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:13 am

YES

That a win-win
So you feel it is a "Win-Win" if Russia is given the choice of taking the belt or the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least China might be able to feed itself without importing 60% of the world's Wheat and grains. ;) That should lower prices for everyone else. :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am

YES

That a win-win
So you feel it is a "Win-Win" if Russia is given the choice of taking the belt or the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least China might be able to feed itself without importing 60% of the world's Wheat and grains. ;) That should lower prices for everyone else. :D

Doc, Trump says mexicans are thieve, rappers, murderers, but, at the same time

United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement

https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free- ... -agreement

China and Russia will have same sort of "free trade agreement", NAFTA .. Canadian economy part of US economy, Canadians go freely to US, do business freely etc etc

Same thing now will happen with China and Russia .. AND .. Iran

Now, for Russia, Iran has became the main EXIT to the world, direct Russia to Persian Golf .. also flights.

Those Russian Tu-22M bombing Syria overflow Iran and had refueling in Hamadan Airbase

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamadan_Airbase

.. the Russian Air Force′s[7][6] Tupolev Tu-22M long-range bombers and Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighters have used the base for conducting raids over Syria as part of the Russia's military intervention into the Syrian conflict.

Am sure, in generation or two, Russia will be integrated into China's economy, zero doubt

Chinese will own all those "McDonalds" Burger and retail outlets and will sell all top end Chinese brands in Russia, Russians will use joint Chinese/Russian credit cards etc etc

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:00 am
Doc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am

YES

That a win-win

Doc, Trump says mexicans are thieve, rappers, murderers, but, at the same time

United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement

https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free- ... -agreement

China and Russia will have same sort of "free trade agreement", NAFTA .. Canadian economy part of US economy, Canadians go freely to US, do business freely etc etc

Same thing now will happen with China and Russia .. AND .. Iran

Now, for Russia, Iran has became the main EXIT to the world, direct Russia to Persian Golf .. also flights.

Those Russian Tu-22M bombing Syria overflow Iran and had refueling in Hamadan Airbase

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamadan_Airbase

.. the Russian Air Force′s[7][6] Tupolev Tu-22M long-range bombers and Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighters have used the base for conducting raids over Syria as part of the Russia's military intervention into the Syrian conflict.

Am sure, in generation or two, Russia will be integrated into China's economy, zero doubt

Chinese will own all those "McDonalds" Burger and retail outlets and will sell all top end Chinese brands in Russia, Russians will use joint Chinese/Russian credit cards etc etc

Trump said that Thieves drug dealers and rapist were coming across the border. However he did not say "All Mexicans re..."

This is absolutely true. FACT When I was living in Texas there was an old couple a few apartments away that were taking care of my son for a couple hours per day. It turned out that they were in the US because the husband murdered two guys with a shotgun in Mexico. He was hiding in the U from Mexican authorities. Many Americans who are thieves murderers and Rapists have gone south of the border to Mexico to hide out.AS I am sure many thieves Murderers and Rapists have gone west from Iran and other borders to hide out. OR just to cause trouble in other countries.

The big difference is that with Iran the government is pushing it too happen.

Why do the mad mullahs do that HP? Don't they believe in peace?
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Why do the mad mullahs do that HP? Don't they believe in peace?

:lol: that was good one